What's new

Ballistic missile Nasr: A bigger threat from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not answer my question.

Nepal is a Hindu country, is it not also secular ?

Yes it is Hindu not secular; I answered that question earlier, maybe you did not understand it,
NOW, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NUKES AND BALLISTIC MISSILES, gentlemen.

Yes it is Hindu not secular; I answered that question earlier, maybe you did not understand it,
NOW, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NUKES AND BALLISTIC MISSILES, gentlemen.

Your definition of secularism is congress inspired :lol:

For the record -> Being secular means a nation allows other faiths to practise without restrictions. Nepal is very much a secular state.

my question to my indian friends is simple do they think if IA captures pakistani areas will the war be finished

Your definition of secularism is congress inspired :lol:

For the record -> Being secular means a nation allows other faiths to practise without restrictions. Nepal is very much a secular state.

Then you are simply dumb. Read the definition of Secular and come back here. Nepal has declared itself to be a Hindu State NOT a Secular State.
NOW AGAIN FOR YOUR BENEFIT: THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NUKES AND BALLISTIC MISSILES. SO!!!

my question to my indian friends is simple do they think if IA captures pakistani areas will the war be finished

Noooo don't want to capture Pakistan areas... but if Pakistan tries to capture kashmir and is able to enter inside Kashmir, then India could cross IB like in 65 and capture lands there... this is possible

but I dont think any Indian or GOI wants to capture Pak lands without any reason..

Then you are simply dumb. Read the definition of Secular and come back here. Nepal has declared itself to be a Hindu State NOT a Secular State.
NOW AGAIN FOR YOUR BENEFIT: THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NUKES AND BALLISTIC MISSILES. SO!!!

You are the biggest and dumbest congressman I have ever interacted with.

You need practical lessons. Log off from PC and go into the real world. You are completely out of sync with reality.

As a suggestion - go to Nepal.

Noooo don't want to capture Pakistan areas... but if Pakistan tries to capture kashmir and is able to enter inside Kashmir, then India could cross IB like in 65 and capture lands there... this is possible

but I dont think any Indian or GOI wants to capture Pak lands without any reason..

no in case of a war if india attacks pakistan and captures pakistani land IA still has to fight with our armed men which will cause them huge damage

no in case of a war if india attacks pakistan and captures pakistani land IA still has to fight with our armed men which will cause them huge damage

No IA is very professional and much too trained... though India would not capture the Lands of Pak unless Pak captures some lands of India like in Kashmir but still hypothetically speaking if India does capture Lands then these armed men wont stand a change againts IA.

Specially when the IA are maintaining their plentiful supply lines from the huge border of India. At best few clashes but once PA is defeated the irregulars wouldn't be able to dislodge IA. Its beyond their capability to stand against IA. IA will also have air support from combat helicopters.

Also for IA Pakistan areas are not very different from Indian areas in climate and temperature so environment too wont be a problem and they don't need to do anything to adapt to the climate in Pakistan.

I am limited by my old trusted nokia 5830 and cannot post videos and links.
But any of you can search for George Bush's 'small nuke' program.
That debunks many peoples claim that world has abandoned tactical nukes,even Russia is persuing this.

During cold war USSR and USA had a missile control treaty in which thet banned SRBM and probably Tactical nukes too...thats why these type of weapons were decommissuoned.
But now very much in vogue as large nuclear weapons lose most of their energy in digging crater and mushroom cloud..
Same amount of fissile material can be distributed into many smaller nukes and effectiveness will increase many folds.

About countries putting all nuclear deterrants in submarines..
That only happened after the end of cold war...during cold war,land based nuclear weapons were kept all along.

So by keeping land based small tactical weapins Pakisran us following a time tested and effective strategy..

Not an obsolete doctrine..

of course not...we will be in a lot of long standing trouble after that.Then we will have two options.Either give up the gains or finish the job that you have started.

That debunks many peoples claim that world has abandoned tactical nukes,even Russia is persuing this.

During cold war USSR and USA had a missile control treaty in which thet banned SRBM and probably Tactical nukes too...thats why these type of weapons were decommissuoned.
But now very much in vogue as large nuclear weapons lose most of their energy in digging crater and mushroom cloud..
Same amount of fissile material can be distributed into many smaller nukes and effectiveness will increase many folds.

That only happened after the end of cold war...during cold war,land based nuclear weapons were kept all along.

So by keeping land based small tactical weapins Pakisran us following a time tested and effective strategy..

You are posting all that using a Nokia 5830 ? Quite a feat!

of course not...we will be in a lot of long standing trouble after that.Then we will have two options.Either give up the gains or finish the job that you have started.

You are posting all that using a Nokia 5830 ? Quite a feat!

Probably 70% of my 11000 posts are from my nokia 5830.

having large number of medium yield nukes is fine. But a Nuke is a Nuke. So if Pakistan uses a Nuke on Indian forces the Indian response would be to treat it as it is - a Nuke attack.

You can keep the Tactical or small yield nukes. But using them will invite a Indian response. Now don't be under the wrong impression that use of smaller yield nukes wont invite Indian response or will help to stop the war. It wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom