What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what indians have more to discuss about this guy who died two days ago!! Must be some die hard followers of him or just trolling. Enough now close the thread!!

_64219560_ig7pw1rj.jpg

_64219551_64iheqah.jpg

_64219242_arw4tsb7.jpg

Whatever it could be dude, I'm only trying to prove that my dislike for Balasaheb haven't been biased by his treatment to my ethnicity, since it was not the Bengalis but Tamils in past and UP/Biharis in present are targeted by SS/MNS.

I don't like the regionalism or chauvinism that's all, while I'm fierce proud of my heritage and ethnicity, you'd not see my making an exclusive group and hanging out with them in Bengali Adda/Bengali corner thread.

Regionalism and chauvinism are not synonyms. While one can be a regionalist, it does not necessarily mean he is a chauvinist by extension. Face it, Maharashtra was formed after a long struggle and at the expense of so many lives that no one would take kindly to their city being swamped with new migrants or their city facing the brunt of misgovernance of other states.

Two dead Hindu terrorists: Bal Thackaray and Vellupillai Prabhakaran.

The world, and the region is better for it.

If you are a Buddhist like most Sri Lankans, you whould see what Pakistanis and Bangladeshis think of you in one of the Rohingya threads. If you are some Sri Lankan Muslim, then maybe you can pressure some of your Buddist "brothers" to talk to the ones in Myanmar to not kill so many of those Rohingyas :guns:

Also, you have posted the same message like 5 times in this very same thread, desperate for attention from Indians much? :lol:

3da.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KS

An article written for Pakistani audience with a lot of misleading conclusions and plain wrong facts with a lot of emotion making up for it.

No fear can stop the spirit of Mumbai.

+1. No fear - not the 93 bomb blasts, the 26/11 attacks could stop the maximum city. But the respect for Balasaheb DID stop Mumbai, on Sunday, the first time ever.

You are requested to call back Dawood & his underworld criminals & invite all uneducated up/bihari immigrants to your city & make a NewYork as per your wishes.

:lol: :lol:

Two dead Hindu terrorists: Bal Thackaray and Vellupillai Prabhakaran.

The world, and the region is better for it.

No one gives a sht what the singala islander thinks. You are just irrelevant.

If outsider migrants from other states taking up menial jobs in the city up mumbai,pune, Nagpur etc that could have otherwise gone to the local marathi people who are in poor and badly need jobs , has been a political issues and used as plank by the Shiv Sena ,i find nothing unusual in it.

People putting uppity attitude over Sena politics blaming them regionalism ,should remember that if had Maharastra like situation with rampant migration prevailed for long times in their own states , they too would've reacted in similar manner ,most probably the back clash would've been worse than what Marathis put up against the migrants from other states.

^ I hate regionalism but what you have mentioned is what I often tell to many people but they don't get it. These poor people are in survival mode. If a leader promises them that he will kick out these immigrants, they will support him. For a person who needs these menial jobs to feed his family, all this rationality, fair share etc. doesn't come into mind. All they want is two time meal for their family.

We should know that these leaders are not the problem, problem is in other states which can't provide financial security in form of employment which cause migration to states like Maharashtra, Rajasthan etc..

No matter what you think is right or wrong, when you see your kid hungry and have no money for your parent's medicine, you will easily support anything that can give you money for the same.

I know it is hard to understand or accept, but in reality, this is what happens.

Very well I guess you guys also support when Assamese beat up rest of the Indians who go there to appear govt exams or Biharis using Indian railway services as their baap ka jageer. Since they are doing this for their own survival. :tup:

I've heard elders talking how certificates odiya boys were torn when they went to apply for jobs in WestBengal in the 80's.

Just making up things doesn't make them real.

Very well I guess you guys also support when Assamese beat up rest of the Indians who go there to appear govt exams or Biharis using Indian railway services as their baap ka jageer. Since they are doing this for their own survival. :tup:

Just making up things doesn't make them real.

Have you ever lived in Mumbai? Because your views wouldnt be the same about Shiv Sena if you were a Kashmiri Hindu that was chased out of his ancestral home, only to be given jobs in reservation by Bal Thackeray. Where was his chauvinistic regionalism then?

Anyway most of these guys are supporting the SS apparently because Balasaheb hated Muslims. It's fruitless arguing. :wave:

Have you ever lived in Mumbai? Because your views wouldnt be the same about Shiv Sena if you were a Kashmiri Hindu that was chased out of his ancestral home, only to be given jobs in reservation by Bal Thackeray. Where was his chauvinistic regionalism then?

The thing is I'm not opposing Balasaheb giving job to Kashmiri refugees but his xenophobic attitude towards rest of Indians. Two things don't connect.

Not true. At all.

May be not you but the usual suspects are obviously. I can understand Marathis but why would Oriyas, Mallus, Tamils support Balasaheb's policy towards immigrants when they were the one at the receiving end.

Nobody was the recieving end dude,SS is for lower middle class maharashtrians fighting for their space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom