What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is alive and stable.
And he will fight on.
Too bad for the pakistanis.
Maulana Digvijay Singh was caught spreading rumors that balasaheb passed away now #RIPDigvijaySingh is going to trend on twitter.

:what: why too bad for us?

i consider his death tooo bad untill he is replaced with a stronger Hindu nationalist

1. Whether Bal is dead or not, he is not going to be around for too long but radical Marathi nationalism is still alive due to his nephew, Raj, being around.

2. Regional nationalists in India if they become too strong or problematic could become a threat to India's unity, a "unity" which Manmohan Singh himself said was "at stake" a few months back in the context of nation-wide riots related to violence in the north-east.

Guyz. U are saying on basis of newz reports. I am sying this on basis of inner information.

Why do u think they are not exposing the true fact.

Its Diwali, Policemen are on leave, Sudden newz can be a shocker for his goon supporters and hence a reason for chaos in Mumbai.

The party hotshots are gonna do exactly what Pakistan is doing with respect to 26/11.

TAKE THINGS SLOWLY AND LET IT DIE OUT WITH TIME.

When ShivSainiks will be convinced that Bala Saheb is critical for a long time its natural for him to pass away anytime, the reactions wont be that strong.

PS : This newz was out of my personal information. Not everything can be justified with a newz link. Dont be shocked after couple of days the newz is broke out. :)

Guyz. U are saying on basis of newz reports. I am sying this on basis of inner information.

Why do u think they are not exposing the true fact.

Its Diwali, Policemen are on leave, Sudden newz can be a shocker for his goon supporters and hence a reason for chaos in Mumbai.

The party hotshots are gonna do exactly what Pakistan is doing with respect to 26/11.

TAKE THINGS SLOWLY AND LET IT DIE OUT WITH TIME.

When ShivSainiks will be convinced that Bala Saheb is critical for a long time its natural for him to pass away anything, the reactions wont be that strong.

PS : This newz was out of my personal information. Not everything can be justified with a newz link. Dont be shocked after couple of days the newz is broke out. :)

Possible....most newscasters seemed to suggest that there was some information they were not airing because it hadn't been made "official".

Sorry to Bust ur Bubbles ... but 99% of us dont give a DAM .... alive or dead.. he is the same for us....

Is it? Last time i saw was he was the No.1 TERRORIST for WHOLE OF PAKISTAN. :)

He was the counter argument for Pakistanis for likes of Hafeez Saeed. :D

Yaar, defend karne ke liye aur DENIAL MODE ke liya kya kya nahin karte tum Pakistanis. To the extent of Contradicting yourselves withing seconds of discussion. :)

rest in peace......

Balasahb is stable!!He did not die. . . .

Indeed RIP. Whatever he was, he was definitely not a terrorist. He was exactly the counterpart of Fareed Pracha of JeI in Pakistan. He is fundamentalist but not Terrorist. Same is the case with BalaSaheb.

Balasahb is stable!!He did not die. . . .

:) . If that makes you Happy. :)

It's just a rumor. . . He is stable now!!

Even if he dies it doesn't matter.His legacy would live on. . .

It's just a rumor. . . He is stable now!!

Even if he dies it doesn't matter.His legacy would live on. . .

How do u know for so sure ? :)

Any shivsainik leader in ur circles? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom