What's new

Bajrang Dal's warning to Arundhati Roy

I believe in Shariah because it's the right of every Muslim to do so, and I gave my opinion that it should return to Muslim countries, do you comprehend the word Muslim country let me no if you do.

However I live in Britain, so at the moment I follow democracy, but do you know what I hate the most, its when a country and its people proudly proclaim something when they clearly do not follow it. So please don't call India a democratic country.

You believe in Shariah,what you actually follow is a democracy under a secular architecture.
At the same time you hate those people who proclaim something and then not follow it.You proclaim like believe in Shariah but then you dont follow it.
So,you must be hating yourself more than anybody.

It is said,"Charity begins at home.".So you immediately do something about your own situation before lecturing others.Immediately immegrate to a country that totally follows the rule of Shariah.
By the way,be informed that you might have to create an entirely new country for yourself in the process of finding a country that follows Shariah in its entirety.

Or,there is another suggestion.Stop living in the Utopian state created inside your mind by your own fantasy and try living in the real World for a change.

i dont associate with bleeding hearts.....i dont know much about xiabao anyways.

Roy is quite vocal though; her views on Kashmir are reasonably fair. It is a disputed territory, not integral part of india

i dont associate with bleeding hearts.....i dont know much about xiabao anyways.

Roy is quite vocal though; her views on Kashmir are reasonably fair. It is a disputed territory, not integral part of india

Yes, her view regarding Kashmir is 'reasonable fair' just because it is similar to that of you though she is an Indian!!!! Lets see for how much time you say it is fair!! She is full of surprise!! :woot:

I believe in Shariah because it's the right of every Muslim to do so, and I gave my opinion that it should return to Muslim countries, do you comprehend the word Muslim country let me no if you do.

However I live in Britain, so at the moment I follow democracy, but do you know what I hate the most, its when a country and its people proudly proclaim something when they clearly do not follow it. So please don't call India a democratic country.

Did indian government deport AR?NO,and she is in fact given protection by government.So that ends our discussion about india being un democratic for deporting arundhathi roy.And every person have the right to express his openion that a person whom he consider traitor to his nation to be deported,and indianrabbit did just that.(he dont have the right to strap a bomb around him and blast AR but to express his openion)I have seen many british citizens wanting anjuman choudary to be deported.Does that make britain un
democratic?(just because some citizens expressed such openion?)
And about hating people who claim to be someone they are not,pakistan claims to be islamic republic but it's leaders are not even trying bring shariah!So you must be hating pakistan so much.If it cannot bring true islamic system anytime now then it should be hypocritical to claim to be islamic republic..right?

well seems some people call thesmelves democratic (or would call themselves civilized) but then use not so flattering words, and even issuing wishes of death or harm upon someone who voices dissenting view

a woman at that.

I also believe in the separation of Kashmir from India.
That doesn't mean that i want it to be with Pakistan.
It should be an independent country.

Just my opinion!

I don't wanna hurt any1's feelings.
:)

@Abu... Democracy is a two way street.

And as for the issuing wishes of death threats... we all know how many death threats have gone out in Pakistan... recent one being against your ex-pres Musharraf. Last one which I remember... was against Benazir... and we all know how it culminated.

In Democracy people have the right to express themselves, so if that is her opinion who are you to judge her. Seriously India has a long way to catch up to Western countries, if people like you think like that....what a shame.

Oh yeahh ppl have a right to express themselves??is it ??so ppl can blabber whatever they feel like ??

I feel the Queen should sleep with saudi king..so i should get on top of buckingham palace shout wat if feel like..Im sorry but this is not freedom of speech, freedom of speech is provided by the constitution of india and my speech should not superseed India..

If there is no problem in wat AR has said then then according to my rights to freedom of speech i want to say Arundathi Roy , ur a F F.

N 1 more thing we eastern countries dont have to copy the west..
1 mean if i would take u as a role model and start copying u , who would take me as a role model??

Anything -ve of india is fair to u guys...

instead of living in wonderland why dont ot fight like aman and take back what u feel is urs...

@Abu... Democracy is a two way street.

And as for the issuing wishes of death threats... we all know how many death threats have gone out in Pakistan... recent one being against your ex-pres Musharraf. Last one which I remember... was against Benazir... and we all know how it culminated.

well you are using diversionary tactics to deflect attention. It's a failed tactic simply because Pakistanis themselves will agree that like india, Pakistan isn't the ''worlds largest democracy''

as for death threats -- you know how it is on our side of the world. Some people tend to get a bit too emotional and not use enough brains when making a decision. Gen (retd.) Musharraf is a soldier, I think he could damn care about death threats. Terrorists tried killing him several times, and they only ended up owning themselves and showing what failures they are. Bhutto Bibi received warnings about death threats before receiving death threats. She knew what was at stake to begin with.

my point is that in any civilized society, human rights activists shouldnt face harassment or violence no matter how much you disagree with them.

It would be a black day in Pakistan's history if we lost Asma Jahangir or Hina Gilani --regardless of how critical they are of every government in power, and the Armed Forces (whom she criticised for supposedly killing civilians but then criticised for not doing enough to protect Swat from the talebs who were later thrown out like garbage)

I would reiterate again that Roy is 100% correct in her assertions that Kashmir is not an integral part of india; it is disputed territory and shall be treated and recognized thusly.....

are some of you indians in denial, or are you all selective about which reality to accept? I seek an official, undigested explanation and analysis on this matter

Utter B.S,i alraedy had accepted their r a lot of incidents happening in the country which question our secularism,but if u took some lone incidents to portray an entire nation,that particularly embarasing

No what's embarrasing is when you have a guy like IndianRabbit who claims Roy should be deported to Pakistan because she has a opinion that does not bode well with him...and people like you are not condemning that...very shameful.

Back
Top Bottom