What's new

Bahrainis come to streets in their 'Biggest demonstration' ever

The Legend;2681107]Who was saying Iran is behind demonstrations?If we are really behind this,I wanna say good job Iran,you are doing it right.What other country can bring hundreds of thousands of people to streets in another country? (Sarcasm hope you got it) ;)

huhuh the GCC forces are there and soon the Iranian agent will be deported to there mother land

I Remember the day Saddam Military launched attack against Kuwait my bad it took a walk towards Kuwait G C C leaders were at there masters feet in Washington and there forces no where to be seen.

These are the same forces that fought The Iranians side by side with Saddam military while Iranians were under sanctions and had access to all new weaponry and still lost those forces.

Madam the day Iranians agents cross into Bahrain Gcc forces will be ahead of every body else and there escape will be Legendary.

I Remember the day Saddam Military launched attack against Kuwait my bad it took a walk towards Kuwait G C C leaders were at there masters feet in Washington and there forces no where to be seen.

These are the same forces that fought The Iranians side by side with Saddam military while Iranians were under sanctions and had access to all new weaponry and still lost those forces.

Madam the day Iranians agents cross into Bahrain Gcc forces will be ahead of every body else and there escape will be Legendary.

hhhhh some people here lose their temper :rofl:
WHY DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT WHEN WE HAVE PEOPLE FIGHING FOR US. MONEY IS ENOGH TO PAY THE BILL.

btw saudi arabia was the only country who helped pakistan during the sanctions on your country > we covered your back and we financed you nuclear project >> keep this in mind > don't stab in the back all the world was agents you and we stand beside you what a shame on some people

btw saudi arabia was the only country who helped pakistan during the sanctions on your country > we covered your back and we financed you nuclear project >> keep this in mind > don't stab in the back all the world was agents you and we stand beside you what a shame on some people

Sorry Madam this couldn't be far from the truth House of Saud had nothing to do with our Nukes or Financing it.

This little propaganda BS has been started by mullahs who get there pay cheq from house of Saud and will say any thing to please the master its pretty clear to see our in house debt and external debt climbing when we were in different stages of nuke development.

The only thing you guys did was after we exploded nukes and were under sanctions you gave us oil on delayed payment with full interest paid so please Madam spare me.

what you guys did and continue to do is finance every Terrorist in Pakistan and Afghanistan plus there supporters which in return brought our economy to stand still.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT WHEN WE HAVE PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR US. MONEY IS ENOUGH TO PAY THE BILL.

I as a Muslim no that one day i will have to answer for what i did in this world and no amount of bank balance going to help me.

Saddam had billions so did Qaddafi plus Mubarak, Saddam was found in a hole and hanged, Qaddafi was shot between the eye and Mubarak is in between.

Best part all these Devils had people fighting for them cause of the money they had hate to tell you it didn't help them and locals celebrated there death.

ENJOY WHILE IT LAST JUST REMEMBER REAL LIFE BEGINS AFTER DEATH and i am sure ALMIGHTY WILL HAVE THE LAST SAY.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT WHEN WE HAVE PEOPLE FIGHING FOR US. MONEY IS ENOGH TO PAY THE BILL.
With money,you can make a man fight with his body for you,but not with his heart.
So don't be so proud of your money.

Sorry Madam this couldn't be far from the truth House of Saud had nothing to do with our Nukes or Financing it.

This little propaganda BS has been started by mullahs who get there pay cheq from house of Saud and will say any thing to please the master its pretty clear to see our in house debt and external debt climbing when we were in different stages of nuke development.

The only thing you guys did was after we exploded nukes and were under sanctions you gave us oil on delayed payment with full interest paid so please Madam spare me.

what you guys did and continue to do is finance every Terrorist in Pakistan and Afghanistan plus there supporters which in return brought our economy to stand still.

Can you qualify your claims ?

On the other hand I can tell you who got trouble for Pakistan for Nuclear proliferation -> Iran !

Leave your religious aspirations aside, and comment on the topic.

salman108;2687518]Can you qualify your claims ?

Which part of Pakistan external and internal debt grew is a problem understanding .we all no people like you will never understand it for obvious reasons.

On the other hand I can tell you who got trouble for Pakistan for Nuclear proliferation -> Iran !

i am not sure if u no how to read or not but it goes like this Your beloved x Qaddafi sent a Plane full of documents blueprints and all materials to Washington so he can become best friend of west and have his sanctions lifted.Iranians on the other hand are standing up to the west and only religious bigot cant see reality.

Leave your religious aspirations aside, and comment on the topic

Ah my bad i forget House of saud only uses Religion when it benefits them but if there is some thing that isn't to there liking that is bad.

Thank you for making my point even more clear when i said House of Saud had people on payroll in Pakistan and they continue to spread lies.

Back
Top Bottom