What's new

Bahrain buys Israeli radars and anti-drone systems

Did you guys read the last sentence of the article..Where it talks about the UN signing a similar deal with the same company?

I am sure if Pakistan / Indonesia / Egypt / turkey actually made good radars and anti drone systems , the GCC would rather buy from them. This is not the case now is it ?

buying from Israel is the exact same thing as buying from the US or UK or France .....etc. all these countries are 150% supporters of Israel firstly, so what's the difference ?

I am sure if Pakistan / Indonesia / Egypt / turkey actually made good radars and anti drone systems , the GCC would rather buy from them. This is not the case now is it ?

buying from Israel is the exact same thing as buying from the US or UK or France .....etc. all these countries are 150% supporters of Israel firstly, so what's the difference ?
To support your ruler (not leaders) you will sell your soul...shame. but I am glad because these cousins of yours will now screw you. Don't complain when your kids will be like Palestinians are today.

2022-02-09

060308-M-0000A-003-660x330.jpeg

On February 9, the Hebrew "Israel Defense" website reported that Bahrain had purchased anti-aircraft radar systems.

The site reported that BATS had revealed a deal to sell radars and anti-aircraft systems with Bahrain.

The statement issued by the company stated that “the Bahraini Defense Forces have chosen BATS to provide it with integrated coastal monitoring systems, to defend the coasts of a military base in the country,” according to him, adding, “The solution includes multiple installations of radars and electro-optics integrated into the command and control center.”

The statement continued, "BATS's GR12 radar technology will be the core of the solution, as the system will provide medium and long range as well as near-shore identification and tracking, and deliver them to comprehensive tactical situational images that are presented to operators."

The statement said, "The contract was signed in the second half of 2021, and the delivery is expected to be in 2022, and BATS is proud to support the improvement of the Bahraini Defense Forces, and to maintain operational superiority, while this was the company's first contract in Bahrain, and we look forward to strong cooperation." And a long-term relationship with the Bahrain Defense Forces,” the statement said.

According to the site, the company concluded a deal in the UAE related to anti-drone devices, in addition to concluding a similar deal with the United Nations forces in Mali.

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2...ars-and-anti-aircraft-systems.HJbzELiW1q.html

See the source image

See the source image
Obviously Iran is the aim. BTW I think that Israel doesn't need to do anything. Arabs Sheikdoms are enough to destroy themselves.

i hope the new egyptian medium ranged SAM wil be out in the next 2 years then we will have some sort of hemogeny over our weapons

No, it’s not the same and you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know why either.

i will have to respectfully disagree with you

I respect your difference of opinion. However, USA, France etc are not directly killing Palestinian. Whereas Israel is murdering innocent people at will, only because they are Muslims, not to mention, they have taken over their homes and treating them like they’re not humans. There’s a lot of literature available online including actual videos.

Turkey actually is developing those things. It's obvious that the GCC ruling class have zero principles have sold out any sensible foreign policy in favor of complete Israeli bootlicking.

And no, buying from the U.S, U.K, or France is not the same as supporting Israel. Because these countries have separate military industries and aren't countries that are currently ethnically cleansing an Arab state. If Palestinian lives are subhuman to Israelis, what do you think they perceive Emiratis and Bahrainis to be? You're literally bankrolling the armament of the IDF.

While Europe and the USA imposed an arms embargo on Azerbaijan, Israel gave Azerbaijan all the systems it wanted, regardless of these barriers. Some of these systems were among the strategic elements that ensured the decisive victory in the 44-day war. In my opinion, this policy of Israel will be a detail that will support their military sales success in the coming years.

The only
Turkey actually is developing those things. It's obvious that the GCC ruling class have zero principles have sold out any sensible foreign policy in favor of complete Israeli bootlicking.

And no, buying from the U.S, U.K, or France is not the same as supporting Israel. Because these countries have separate military industries and aren't countries that are currently ethnically cleansing an Arab state. If Palestinian lives are subhuman to Israelis, what do you think they perceive Emiratis and Bahrainis to be? You're literally bankrolling the armament of the IDF.
advantge i see from all of this is we can aqquire secrets of their tech to use it against them. For the emirates i think theyre desprate to protect their investment and tourism based economy from tanking

Back
Top Bottom