What's new

Bagram Airbase teardown pictures

ol ... looka here loser , who is doing the randi rona
i can too post the n number of links of your randi rona..... :lol: posting some pics and dragging india......keep crying..
so despo...

lol ... looka here loser , who is doing the randi rona
i can too post the n number of links of your randi rona..... :lol: posting some pics and dragging india......keep crying..
so despo...

Come on guys, You have dedicated threads for this pissing competition, don't spread it everywhere. Nobody want's to see you two piss and see who pisses the farthest.

@rezangahir
@ito

so when are you indian chaps gonna move in ? , or is the plan still to do lots of randi rona in front of NATO and US that they continue to stay on and give you prime hiding spot under their skirt ?

RTR4JX5Q-1024x682.jpg

NATO and US left lot of concrete for indians , indians like to relieve in the open afterwards they can use concrete pieces as wipe
Stop being a cheerleader for Taliban for fcuk sake you are posting pics of miseries of Afghan who already hold you responsible for their miseries while NA already getting desperate for your blood and pay you back in same coin.

As for your offer to Indians to move in we are already there in the form of every Tajik under the leadership of Abdullah Abdullah and Indian investment in Afghanistan development from roads to schools and if they invite Indian military we should send our military force to like IPKF which cleansed 12000 LTTE in Sri Lanka.

Come on guys, You have dedicated threads for this pissing competition, don't spread it everywhere. Nobody want's to see you two piss and see who pisses the farthest.
i just responded....shove this advise to OP's empty skull.....he could have start it with good note.

Stop being a cheerleader for Taliban for fcuk sake you are posting pics of miseries of Afghan who already hold you responsible for their miseries while NA already getting desperate for your blood and pay you back in same coin.
The northern alliance doesn't exist, secondly I think since I am the one who would be the closest representative of the Northern Alliance if it existed since I'm a Hazara, NA are not getting desperate for anything. Its just your imagination. You never supported us for the greater good, You only supported us so you could use us to attack Pakistan after which you made them desperate thus forcing them to make the Taliban (You're responsible for the Talibs as much as they are) India nor Pakistan belong here unless you plan on helping us PEACEFULLY and not through funding proxies.
This would be what I would say if I was part of the Northern Alliance however thankfully I'm not one of them.
And this is what I would say as a Pakistani:

Go ahead and send your Military to Afghanistan, I'd love to see how much your suicide and combat death rates are, The Americans had so many casualties, I wonder how many your not so superior military will able to take up against them. You'll be forced to pull out after less than a year.

IPKF which cleansed 12000 LTTE in Sri Lanka.

oh okay
okden.PNG

> funds rebels
>rebels successful
>then turns against rebels
>looses 1200 soldiers fighting your own made rebels

"nice roleplaying, good graphics, very realistic and very good epsionage. great job india, 10/10 "- IGN

The northern alliance doesn't exist, secondly I think since I am the one who would be the closest representative of the Northern Alliance if it existed since I'm a Hazara, NA are not getting desperate for anything. Its just your imagination. You never supported us for the greater good, You only supported us so you could use us to attack Pakistan after which you made them desperate thus forcing them to make the Taliban (You're responsible for the Talibs as much as they are) India nor Pakistan belong here unless you plan on helping us PEACEFULLY and not through funding proxies.
This would be what I would say if I was part of the Northern Alliance however thankfully I'm not one of them.
you are Pakistani Hazara (allegedly) not Tajik,NA do not exist because it assimilated into afghan society,working for the development of kicking the Taliban filth.

who are the high official of ANA ? Are they pakhtun ?

As for the Hazaras of Pakistan,you are himself being persecuted what help could you offered to others especially Afghans.

And your claim is laughable that India helped NA only to attack Pakistan bcz according to GOP its TTP (pakhtun of Pakistan) who are on Indian payroll not Hazaras and Tajiks of N.A.

And this is what I would say as a Pakistani:

Go ahead and send your Military to Afghanistan, I'd love to see how much your suicide and combat death rates are, The Americans had so many casualties, I wonder how many your not so superior military will able to take up against them. You'll be forced to pull out after less than a year.

oh okay
View attachment 232467
> funds rebels
>rebels successful
>then turns against rebels
>looses 1200 soldiers fighting your own made rebels

"nice roleplaying, good graphics, very realistic and very good epsionage. great job india, 10/10 "- IGN
Those rebels weren't trained for suicide bombers like Taliban neither India supported any secession movement in Sri Lanka,LTTE started to target civilians much later.

But Taliban were recognized by only three countries .. One is Pakistan :lol:

you are Pakistani Hazara (allegedly) not Tajik,NA do not exist because it assimilated into afghan society,working for the development of kicking the Taliban filth.

who are the high official of ANA ? Are they pakhtun ?

As for the Hazaras of Pakistan,you are himself being persecuted what help could you offered to others especially Afghans.

And your claim is laughable that India helped NA only to attack Pakistan bcz according to GOP its TTP (pakhtun of Pakistan) who are on Indian payroll not Hazaras and Tajiks of N.A.

I am facepalming so hard right now.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Last edited:
Let me present a solution:

Send all the Uzbeks to Uzbekistan, Send the Tajiks to Tajikistan, Send the Pashtuns to their own belt, Hazaras control their own area. Those who wish to stay are welcome as long as they don't cause problems.

Afghanistan is not a legit state, It's the result of colonization and needs to be split to have peace.
Plus big deal, Afghanistan has always been a shithole and will remain a shithole till it doesn't exist.
You can't just bunch up 5-4 different historical rivals who each have a different religion, race and identity and call them "one" people. That is a disgrace and everyone will start fighting each other. It's like taking Pakistan, USA, Russia, Iran and India and telling them that they're a part of "united shitholeistan" and are to drop their leaders and come to a new leadership which came out of nowhere. War is inevitable in a situation like that.

yea but is that the ultimate solution to it all? the afghans can be alot of things but they have one capacity which i do not see in anyother race is being able to withstand the harshest circumstances that can be thrown at you I dont know one nation that can. however the negatives outweigh the positives vice versa. as for setteled people kicking them out is not going to be easy now they will fight eachother the better man or nation will be the one that brings ethnic tribes together rather than adding devisions and further space between them.

This is my personal opinion, that if 5 rupees for examle are stolen in the street of Afghanistan then it means 500 rupees have been stolen on the street of Pakistan, the two are linked peace on both sides will be necessary as they are conjugated.

Back
Top Bottom