What's new

Bad for business: In Pakistan’s last border town before China, a schism deepens over a slap

It looks like @Devil Soul searches the internet for All Anti pakistan News. I say he should be awarded Patriot of the year award.
Thank you for nominating me for the award :-), but at the same time you got no right to judge my Love for my Country. Period :coffee:

Well I was only concerned about the poor Chinese people who have been humiliated :angel: :china:

On A Serious Note Even Worse Altercations Have Happened In Africa and Mongolia Between Locals and Chinese Contractors.Pak China Friendship Is Too Strong Than To Be Dislodged By A Petty Quarrel

That Chinese guy seems to have been slapped around. Will be sorted out soon I think. Just a case of conflicting egos.

Thank you for nominating me for the award :-), but at the same time you got no right to judge my Love for my Country. Period :coffee:

I have every right to judge you @Devil Soul. Searching internet for hours to post anti pakistan news for other that missed to see . Its called love for the country, Just like mullahs call terrorism progress.

I have every right to judge you @Devil Soul. Searching internet for hours to post anti pakistan news for other that missed to see . Its called love for the country, Just like mullahs call terrorism progress.
I dont need to take a Patriotism Certificate from you or any tom dick n harry... at the same time mind telling me how many Anti Pak as u claim threads i've started???? these kinda childish post from a PDF VETERAN are not expected... adios amigo .....

I dont need to take a Patriotism Certificate from you or any tom dick n harry... at the same time mind telling me how many Anti Pak as u claim threads i've started???? these kinda childish post from a PDF VETERAN are not expected... adios amigo .....

With Patriots like you , who needs enemies.

Back
Top Bottom