What's new

Back After 5 Years!

Spitfighter

Reaction score
Country
India
Not sure if anyone here remembers me, but I used to be pretty active back in 2010/11. I forget why I left, but someone mentioned this place on Reddit the other day so I figured I'd come back and see how you guys were doing!

I remember AgnosticMuslim, Asif (from Dubai?), a Pakistani delivery guy from Saudi Arabia, Bangladeshi nationalist guy from the US who spoke broken arabic, "multi-talented" Bangladeshi guy from Bangladesh (munshi?), a Pakistani soldier in the US and many others.

How have you guys been? its been a long time, I'd love to hear from you guys!

:welcome: back to :pdf:
Hope you enjoy your stay, kindly remember that now as the situation is hot on the LOC, jingoistic comments and threads are on the rise. Dont fall into the trap of hate and hate posts.:tup:

Welcome back!! I definitely don't remember you:P.

Thanks!

Are any of the folks I mentioned still around? I'm going through my comment history (oh boy) to try and find em.

:welcome: back to :pdf:
Hope you enjoy your stay, kindly remember that now as the situation is hot on the LOC, jingoistic comments and threads are on the rise. Dont fall into the trap of hate and hate posts.:tup:

I doubt that's going to be much of an issue any more. I mostly just came back to catch up with old friends

Not sure if anyone here remembers me, but I used to be pretty active back in 2010/11. I forget why I left, but someone mentioned this place on Reddit the other day so I figured I'd come back and see how you guys were doing!

I remember AgnosticMuslim, Asif (from Dubai?), a Pakistani delivery guy from Saudi Arabia, Bangladeshi nationalist guy from the US who spoke broken arabic, "multi-talented" Bangladeshi guy from Bangladesh (munshi?), a Pakistani soldier in the US and many others.

i may not remember you but the guys you mentioned i do remember. i used to have other account back in 2008 when i first joined but somehow i forgot. PDF was really good and fun back than.

Welcome back!
Asif retired
AgnosticMuslim pops in and out sometimes

Many good Indian members like Su 47, ek_indian etc not active.
Many Older Chinese members like below_freezing etc seem to have left.

Abu Nasar?

Welcome back!! :usflag::pakistan:

Thanks!

Abu Nasar?

Hmmm perhaps. I'll have to go through my comment history to figure it out, but that name does sound familiar.

Welcome back!
Asif retired
AgnosticMuslim pops in and out sometimes

Many good Indian members like Su 47, ek_indian etc not active.
Many Older Chinese members like below_freezing etc seem to have left.

Thats too bad. I definitely remember below_freezing and ek_indian. Has Asif left for good or does he drop by once in a while too?

What about that Pakistani journalist chick? from what I recall, she was kinda...out there, but I do remember her comments.

Thanks!

Hmmm perhaps. I'll have to go through my comment history to figure it out, but that name does sound familiar.

Thats too bad. I definitely remember below_freezing and ek_indian. Has Asif left for good or does he drop by once in a while too?

What about that Pakistani journalist chick? from what I recall, she was kinda...out there, but I do remember her comments.
Asif seems to have left

Jana goes by the name spring_onion now

i remember you, one of the good, sane Indian here, we used to fight over some nonsense for nothing:lol:
Welcome back pal

WELCOME BACK SIR

Imran Khan!! I remember you bro, you're the guy from Saudi Arabia right?

How are you dude? its been far too long. You still in SA?

i remember you, one of the good, sane Indian here,
Welcome back pal

Thanks man, its good to be back.

we used to fight over some nonsense for nothing:lol:

Those were the days man, lol.

I've been going through my comment history and it almost feels like it was written by someone else. Crazy how time flies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom