What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
baby-2015-akshay-kumar.jpg

An elite counter-intelligence unit learns of a plot, masterminded by a maniacal madman. With the clock ticking, it's up to them to track the terrorists' international tentacles and prevent them from striking at the heart of India.

With an IMDB rating- 9.3 and an interesting story line, I think this is one of Akhshay kumar's best movie. It is banned in Pakistan despite having stars like Mikaal zulfiqar,Rasheed niaz. The reason given was that the movie is "anti-muslim".
Interestingly the movie was shot in Turkey and UAE (though UAE is called Saudi- Al-Dera in the movie), and got rave reviews in UAE. Why is it that these 2 muslim countries did not feel the content of this movie was anti- muslim??
Add to the facts that Danny Denzongpa who plays the character of RAW chief in the movie is also shown as a muslim. Some of the agents 're also muslims.
The movie is anti- terrorism and not anti-muslim, somebody tell Pakistan censor board. Lol

watched it! loved it!
Highly recommended!!
I liked the action scenes of Tapsee Punnu, she was awesome in those scenes, has performed it with ease.

@thesolar65 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @acetophenol @sreekumar @kurup @DRAY @utraash @nair @Aarush and others.

Last edited:
View attachment 186305

An elite counter-intelligence unit learns of a plot, masterminded by a maniacal madman. With the clock ticking, it's up to them to track the terrorists' international tentacles and prevent them from striking at the heart of India.

With an IMDB rating- 9.3 and an interesting story line, I think this is one of Akhshay kumar's best movie. It is banned in Pakistan despite having stars like Mikaal zulfiqar,Rasheed niaz. The reason given was that the movie is "anti-muslim".
Interestingly the movie was shot in Turkey and UAE (though UAE is called Saudi- Al-Dera in the movie), and got rave reviews in UAE. Why is it that these 2 muslim countries did not feel anything anti-muslim in this movie??
Add to the facts that Danny Denzongpa who plays the character of RAW chief in the movie is also shown as a muslim. Some of the agents 're also muslims.
The movie is anti- terrorism and not anti-muslim somebody tell Pakistan censor board. Lol

watched it! loved it!
Highly recommended!!
I liked the action scenes of Tapsee Punnu, she was awesome in those scenes, has performed it with ease.

@thesolar65 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @acetophenol @sreekumar @kurup @DRAY @utraash @nair @Aarush and others.
Watched it today in pvr

Ending could have been a little better

And that guy Maulana M Rahman totally resembled our neighboring charity worker Mr.Saeed

Baby is the short form of their operation.
And Shakespeare says "whats in a name?". Lolzz

Gosh!!!
Ask him not to watch this movie. :lol:
He will like it :p:
who knows.....maybe he is a fan of Bollywood as well like the rest of Pakistanis

On a serious note
The character was totally inspired from him
He will see his reflection in the movie but he won't like the ending I guess :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom