What's new

Babur's New Prospectus ?

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Folks, what are the chances of Pakistan's Babur ALCM adopting the platform in the video for multi dimensional deployment. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my Idea. Totally my Idea.
I wanted to share this with someone in high levels. Arghh I am late.

ahh the Idea is cool, its really cleva'.

[It has sparked concern in the west about terrorists getting hold on such devices when it goes on the international market.]:rofl:

Anything made by any country on the planet other than a few selected western states can fall in the hands of terrorits. :lol:

Even I have some genius concepts and solutions for resisting radar jamming tech to 100%, but i don't have enough resources to make the product :cry::cheesy:

seeing the header fist words that cross my mind w

i think mods should check this guy lol, posting incomplete sentences all over the forums without any sense.. I think he is sorta some bot lol

Babur will eventually have air, sea and land launch capability. thats all i can say! the PN is working on the sea launch.

is babur missile intend for export too?
or domestic only?

hmm,... Is pakistan member or signatory to MTCR?

Nope and neither china.:rolleyes:

Babur will eventually have air, sea and land launch capability. thats all i can say! the PN is working on the sea launch.

Well i had listened in the past they were waiting for a special occasion or conditions to be fulfill before the launch of naval version.Looks like facilities are there,but i can't understand why are they hesitant to test it.

Last edited:
hmm,... Is pakistan member or signatory to MTCR?

Pakistan is not a party to either the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) or the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR). Pakistan has argued that the NPT and MTCR are not relevant to the country’s security concerns because they do not reduce nuclear weapons proliferation by states already possessing nuclear weapons, and they deny non-nuclear states the right to have nuclear weapons

Im sorry to put salt on your wounds but all these ideas were floated around back in the late 90's as well when babur was in the design phase.

Nope and neither china.:rolleyes:

Well i had listened in the past they were waiting for a special occasion or conditions to be fulfill before the launch of naval version.Looks like facilities are there,but i can't understand why are they hesitant to test it.

u think they r going to tell us their secrets - triad is a capability only a few countries have!!!

Back
Top Bottom