What's new

Babbar Khalsa taking ISI aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
The easy target gets the blame once more, i didn't know ISI could arrange attacks in london. :rolleyes:

ISI is the most powerful intelligence agency in the world (acc. to many members here), Remember?? :D

It is possible. After all, Khali-stanis need someone similar to get their daal-roti from. These guys are just misguided and brainwashed.

This is ISI response to India aiding BLA

Tit for tat!

ISI is the most powerful intelligence agency in the world (acc. to many members here), Remember?? :D

That is true and no one can dare challenge that but ISI's operational capability is totally focused on S and C Aisa. Apart, from Bosnia and Kosovo, i don't remember anywhere in Europe ISI has been operating actively.

That is true and no one can dare challenge that but ISI's operational capability is totally focused on S and C Aisa. Apart, from Bosnia and Kosovo, i don't remember anywhere in Europe ISI has been operating actively.

it's not ISI , it's ISI aided Terrorist Organizations.....

This is ISI response to India aiding BLA

Tit for tat!

No No NO!! -- That is coming, it will come from the west. ISI is busy playing chess with the residents of Pentagon, horse trading, give and take, more like two toxic scorpions trapped in a bottle trying to come to terms. If ISI's gambit works, [which is a good possibility] - you will hear a bang from the west -- and gasps from the east, thy shall wait :blink:

it's not ISI , it's ISI aided Terrorist Organizations.....

Hello kid.

Lesson of the day for you: Intelligence agencies are created for doing "dirty work", work that uniformed forces can't achieve. - this is their "very purpose of creation". Terrorist organizations are nothing more than "instruments & pawns" of achieving a well laid out strategic agenda. An agency without its own terrorist/militant group is not a good Intelligence agency for instance, RAW supported Tamils in Sri Lanka, Mukhti Bahini in Bangladesh, Tibetans in China, N alliance in Afghanistan, now supporting TTP & BLA in Pakistan. [The naked version]

Once, one intel agency starts it the response is received regardless of how graphic it may look to the civilians but intel agencies know exactly what hit them back!

If these bozos Wadhwa Singh and Mehal Singh are so important why the fu@k can't they be bumped off by RAW or whoever, during their trips abroad? Because we lack the balls to do anything. We are experts at spewing blah, blah and more blah! Jeeez!

Indians will be paid back with full interest. :lol:

If these bozos Wadhwa Singh and Mehal Singh are so important why the fu@k can't they be bumped off by RAW or whoever, during their trips abroad? Because we lack the balls to do anything. We are experts at spewing blah, blah and more blah! Jeeez!

What i can't grip is why such a high profile figure, was allowed to roam with no security ? - RAW would have run checks on him prior to his visit!

Hello kid.

Lesson of the day for you: Intelligence agencies are created for doing "dirty work", work that uniformed forces can't achieve. - this is their "very purpose of creation". Terrorist organizations are nothing more than "instruments & pawns" of achieving a well laid out strategic agenda. An agency without its own terrorist/militant group is not a good Intelligence agency for instance, RAW supported Tamils in Sri Lanka, Mukhti Bahini in Bangladesh, Tibetans in China, N alliance in Afghanistan, now supporting TTP & BLA in Pakistan. [The naked version]

Once, one intel agency starts it the response is received regardless of how graphic it may look to the civilians but intel agencies know exactly what hit them back!

Aero, mate, i respect u for the knowledgeable posts u make here, u have a vast experience here in PDF & not to forget u r the moderator here, but u cannot undermine anyone's opinion by calling him a "Kid". Sure he is just a 20+ post old here but as far as i know, every member over here is as valuable as anyone else, u are truly entitled to ur opinion, but these things are uncalled for, just my humble request, Peace :angel:

i only say you if ISI make this planing than the target never escape... :triniti:

Leading in Do Or Die....

Q) Arising question is this
way ISI doing this.. ????

A) Kidding any other person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom