What's new

Azerbaijan more important for Israel than France

PteX

Reaction score
The statement came from Israeli FM, leader of the party ‘Our home-Israel”, Avigdor Lieberman.

According to Vestnik Kavkaza, he said that the volume of Israeli export to Azerbaijan makes $5bn a year today while the volume of export to France makes just $3bn.

“Maybe because Azerbaijan has never had anti-Semitism or probably due to those warm personal relations that I established with the leadership of this country, I feel at ease in Azerbaijan. I was flying directly from Tel-Aviv to Baku and it was a pleasure that there was not a single free seat in the airplane. Among passengers there were both prominent businessmen and ordinary people who were flying to see their relatives or home. It was a sign that the economic and personal ties between our countries and peoples develop successfully, which means that we were working not in vain”,
he said.

On drawing preliminary conclusions of his position, Lieberman said that he considers the sharp intensification of ties between Azerbaijan and Israel one of his main achievements along with the intensification of ties with Balkan and Black Sea states.

News.Az - 'Azerbaijan more important for Israel than France'

I never considered Western Europe to be an ally.
There is nothing of worth in the west except the US and Canada, the future is looking east and the future is looking bright. :)

the future is looking east and the future is looking bright.
Well said mate :)

I never considered Western Europe to be an ally.
There is nothing of worth in the west except the US and Canada, the future is looking east and the future is looking bright. :)
well Azerbaijan is acting against Iranians , not only against the regime
insults, asking azeris to ask for the independance, blaming us about Armenians

it is your choice to have unatural friends (they do it to make a hell to Iran) like to use terrorist group to kill scientists

but don't give lessons then

well Azerbaijan is acting against Iranians , not only against the regime
insults, asking azeris to ask for the independance, blaming us about Armenians

it is your choice to have unatural friends (they do it to make a hell to Iran) like to use terrorist group to kill scientists

but don't give lessons then

this was your choice so don't cry here. you are still supporting armenians againsts azerbaijan while nearly half of iran consists of turks. fear of turks and arabs will bring your end.

this was your choice so don't cry here. you are still supporting armenians againsts azerbaijan while nearly half of iran consists of turks. fear of turks and arabs will bring your end.
have some respect and get the message before insulting me

we never supported terrorism against turks by the way

you know Armenians are in Iran for a very long time and we always had good relations with them
the fact there were some bad events in both sides (bad actions from azeris or bad actions from armenians) we are not responsible for it

here i am saying about a country who is spending much energy to create problems in our country.
of course we respect turk people well as you know "turk" (they are Iranians first) and by the way Mousavi is from Azerbaijan ! and he is the leader of the green movment. another exemple: Rezaee said we should care more about our regions and give some power .. this he said for the presidential campaign

i am chocked that a country is supporting a country just because it makes pain to another and says this is because of friendship
and especially this same country (which i have respect for but not for their choices concerning Iran see below) does:
support to Mek terrorist group
support Azeris for independance
support of the terrorist group Jundallah (i was reading it in JSS french israel newspaper!)

Azerbaijan is a very natural ally, they are a secular Muslim nation. We share common interests, antisemitism is persecuted in Azerbaijan and crushed, 10000 Jews live there freely and do not have to stomp on the Jewish flag on their way to classes like in Iran.

Azerbaijan is a very natural ally, they are a secular Muslim nation. We share common interests, antisemitism is persecuted in Azerbaijan and crushed, 10000 Jews live there freely and do not have to stomp on the Jewish flag on their way to classes like in Iran.
wow what a comment
so for you, Iran's regime not only represents the people of Iran but it is the reference?
nevermind
by the way Iranians didn't have problems with Jews that's why this is our country where there is the biggest communauty
;)

Ḥashshāshīn;2888579 said:
Jews live in Iran as well. PteX don't fall for your biased media.
They live there but their children are forced to walk over the Israeli flag everyday and are taught to hate Israel.
Every morning, when a child – it can be a Muslim child; a Jewish child; a Christian child – when you step into the school in Iran, you have to walk over the Israeli flag.

wow what a comment
so for you, Iran's regime not only represents the people of Iran but it is the reference?
nevermind
by the way Iranians didn't have problems with Jews that's why this is our country where there is the biggest communauty
;)
Iranian regime is the enemy, they control Iran and not the citizens.

turkiye is secular but today because of their actions they are making themselves hated in turkiye , and i dno how many jews there are in turkiye but we are not anti-jewish so , you could always lose azerbaijan in a future massacre , any azerbaijani will support turkey more than any country any day ( thats as far as i know )

no bro, 3/4

and the other ones are kurds

I'm the only Parsi in Iran.

didn't you know?

And Armenians and Iranians are brothers, just as Azaris are. Their music, food etc... is almost identical to ours and we were one nation until they became Christian. Soviet Azarbaijan was also part of Iran for a long *** time, but not as long as Armenia. You say half of Iran is turk but they fear turks. Doesn't make sense Einstein.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh how did it happen..Azerbaijan a Muslim country trades with the evil Jooosss!
May God wrath be upon them!!

Azerbaijan is a case study for Pakistan on why it should foment relations with Israel and benefit with the high quality R/D at relatively affordable cost.

turkiye is secular but today because of their actions they are making themselves hated in turkiye , and i dno how many jews there are in turkiye but we are not anti-jewish so , you could always lose azerbaijan in a future massacre , any azerbaijani will support turkey more than any country any day ( thats as far as i know )
Any government led by an Islamic party cannot be friends with Israel, that is why Turkey-Israel relations hit rock bottom.

Any government led by an Islamic party cannot be friends with Israel, that is why Turkey-Israel relations hit rock bottom.

You are wrong to blame Islamist here..remember Turkye is 99% Sunni-Muslim and Azerbaijan is also a Muslim majority country with 60% population of Shia-Muslims which are far more hostile towards the Jews than Sunnis (think Iran).

However, AKP is playing a political football by using Israel as a bargaining chip to extract concession from Arabs..if you follow the news you will know simply how many contracts Turkish firms have bagged after the Mavi Marmara incident. Arabs are sentimental - the moment they see Turkey jumping the anti-Israel band wagon..they would open their jackpots for Turkish companies. It was a cheap move but business is business...And Turk-Israel releations are back to normal after some US mediation..in any case..Turk-Israel trade increased 125% under the same Islamist AKP regime.

By passing comments like these you are trying to imply that the problem exisit between the Muslims and Israel or Jews - which certainly is not true..but rather the problem exists between Israel and the Arabs!

Back
Top Bottom