What's new

Azad Kashmir

neelum valley

1378758_10151614603095706_85627725_n.jpg

whaao it so beautiful if i get chance to visit there so i definate vist kashmir it looks soooo beautiful in these pics.............

Very beautiful no doubt. But then the Valley (Real Kashmir) is at a different level.

Are Pakistani tourists allowed in Jammu and Kashmir?

Very beautiful no doubt. But then the Valley (Real Kashmir) is at a different level.

Are Pakistani tourists allowed in Jammu and Kashmir?

Actually, the center of the vale is the least remarkable place in all of Kashmir. Also, Azad Kashmir is part of the vale/valley.

Actually, the center of the vale is the least remarkable place in all of Kashmir. Also, Azad Kashmir is part of the vale/valley.

"center of the vale is the least remarkable place in all of Kashmir" - That is subjective.

Mirpur is not part of the Valley.
The valley of Kashmir is entirely in India. Parts of Kashmir are with Pakistan but not the valley.

Kashmir+Valley.JPG

The pictures are very very beautiful...Can you please post some HD ones? I would like to keep as wallpapers :agree:

Best pic IMO :angel:
neelum valley

1378758_10151614603095706_85627725_n.jpg

OMG... How beautiful other side of my kashmir is!!! Met my AJK brothers on Internet, alas! they don't want to be with us

To be honest without GB Kashmir looks like that lady who is a widow and who is in her late 50's and used to be very very beautiful and charming when she was in her 20's. :D

"center of the vale is the least remarkable place in all of Kashmir" - That is subjective.

Mirpur is not part of the Valley.
The valley of Kashmir is entirely in India. Parts of Kashmir are with Pakistan but not the valley.

Kashmir+Valley.JPG

Out of the 5 different areas in the Dogra Kashmir, Azad Kashmir and the valley constituted as one single part known as the vale, or the "real Kashmir" as you put it. They were always together since ancient times and made up the state of Kashmir. Much the same way the land of Skardu is far larger and includes a lot more than just the Skardu valley. This is why Azad Kashmir was given separate status than Gilgit and Baltistan, it was a part of the vale.

To be honest without GB Kashmir looks like that lady who is a widow and who is in her late 50's and used to be very very beautiful and charming when she was in her 20's. :D

Hahahahaha....!

I don't think people of GB resemble with us-- They have their own culture, tradition, geography and moreover different looks.

I don't think people of GB resemble with us-- They have their own culture, tradition, geography and moreover different looks.

Yes. And historically have been separate. Its just that they were part of the Dogra controlled areas at the time of Partition and so are clumped together as Kashmir. Otherwise, there were almost always many different independent smaller states within Gilgit and Baltistan and were separate from the State of Kashmir.

Why what happened ? What did they say ? :what:

I once told them if IOK gets freedom from India, what would you choose- whether merge with us or remain with Pakistan? They replied we are better with Pakistan!!

Yes. And historically have been separate. Its just that they were part of the Dogra controlled areas at the time of Partition and so are clumped together as Kashmir. Otherwise, there were almost always many different independent smaller states within Gilgit and Baltistan and were separate from the State of Kashmir.

True... I think you people should make GB as fifth province and AJK as Sixth province of Pakistan because this is what they want-- A Pakistani Identity.

Back
Top Bottom