What's new

Ayla Malik contesting her fake degree case in the court

Rahi812

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Stylish Ayla Malik is contesting her fake degree case in the court with some prestigious attorneys.

Fake degree of Ayla Malik has again shown the real face of politics in the country. How much they are involved in the corruption.

Just imagine, when these politicians hold the offices, how much they could valued the education of the country.

Another Pakistani Politician found with fake education degree

why do politicians in pakistan need to get fake degree? are they seen favourably by voters if they have degree?

At least she is confident, that's why she is contesting her case. What about gazillion of fake degree holders from both PPP and PMLN who disqualified by HEC or SC and never contested their cases?

At least she is confident, that's why she is contesting her case. What about gazillion of fake degree holders from both PPP and PMLN who disqualified by HEC or SC and never contested their cases?
contesting her case, in noora courts?lolzzz
the same courts which can bring the most fake of the elections ever held in pakistan?
i guss, she allways gets big confidence, from IK in dreamland bedrooms of bani gala?lolzzx

contesting her case, in noora courts?lolzzz
the same courts which can bring the most fake of the elections ever held in pakistan?
i guss, she allways gets big confidence, from IK in dreamland bedrooms of bani gala?lolzzx

I don't wanna say anything about this crap of yours.

I can put you in my ignore list, but again, I'm addicted to your comedy. :laugh:
nt any comedy, but if you been to mianwali, you ill going to hear a lot her stories, btw ?
NIAZis never liked her, IMRAN went far in her ishaq, & now in mainwali peoples dont like IMRAN or PTI , thats a nude factฝ

nt any comedy, but if you been to mianwali, you ill going to hear a lot her stories, btw ?
NIAZis never liked her, IMRAN went far in her ishaq, & now in mainwali peoples dont like IMRAN or PTI , thats a nude factฝ

Stories are stories, and not all stories are true ;)

Back
Top Bottom