What's new

Awami League looted and laundered $13 billion from Bangladesh

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Washington based Global Financial Integrity reports in last five years of Awami League rule close to $13 billion siphon off from Bangladesh, mostly by ruling party leaders and elites. Awami league leaders have been busy buying home and asset overseas with their looted money. In 2012 alone more than $3 billion shiponed off from Bangladesh, that is 28% more than year 2011. Most of these money laundered are from stock market and bank looting. When asked President of Global Economist Forum, he said, corruption and looting from financial and banking system in last 5 years were more than any time in Bangladesh history.

From public owned Sonali Bank alone Awami League looted more than billion dollars. And it need to be noted, Awami League finance minister stated that looting amount is not a big deal.

পাঁচ বছরে দুর্নীতি-অনিয়মের এক লাখ কোটি টাকা পাচার

Last edited:

Washington based Global Financial Integrity reports in last five years of Awami League rule close to $13 billion siphon off from Bangladesh, mostly by ruling party leaders and elites. Awami league leaders have been busy buying home and asset overseas with their looted money. In 2012 alone more than $3 billion shiponed off from Bangladesh, that is 28% more than year 2011. Most of these money laundered are from stock market and bank looting. When asked President of Global Economist Forum, he said in last 5 years most corruption and looting in financial and banking system was done in last 5 years than any time in Bangladesh history.

From public owned Sonali Bank alone Awami League looted more than billion dollars. And it need to be noted Awami League finance minister indicated that looting amount is not a big deal.

That's Haraami leaguers for u, no adhab, no akhlaq

Washington based Global Financial Integrity reports in last five years of Awami League rule close to $13 billion siphon off from Bangladesh, mostly by ruling party leaders and elites. Awami league leaders have been busy buying home and asset overseas with their looted money. In 2012 alone more than $3 billion shiponed off from Bangladesh, that is 28% more than year 2011. Most of these money laundered are from stock market and bank looting. When asked President of Global Economist Forum, he said, corruption and looting from financial and banking system in last 5 years were more than any time in Bangladesh history.

From public owned Sonali Bank alone Awami League looted more than billion dollars. And it need to be noted, Awami League finance minister stated that looting amount is not a big deal.

Even though things are not much different in my country to be shocked .... but "O my God"... 13 fukkin billion dollars .... People of Bangladesh are mega huge un-explored talent reservoir... With this much money i don't know how much of them would have got better healthcare, education and a better chance to prove itself... very tragic. We in Pakistan have tested the worst of this so we understand what calamity this is....

Even though things are not much different in my country to be shocked .... but "O my God"... 13 fukkin billion dollars .... People of Bangladesh are mega huge un-explored talent reservoir... With this much money i don't know how much of them would have got better healthcare, education and a better chance to prove itself... very tragic. We in Pakistan have tested the worst of this so we understand what calamity this is....

13 billion $ isn't the perfect figure, it would be 20 billion $.

but shegot like 95% of parliament and like 90% of the votes.
People clearly want her to have this money.

truth to be told this is how our country is getting destroy day by day and also i am not taking any side or dnt support any politcal party in bd all are same all steal .....................

Back
Top Bottom