What's new

Auto Parts Makers Visit Pakistan

pin gu

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iran’s commercial attaché in Islamabad led an economic delegation to the Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts & Accessories Manufacturers (Paapam) offices in Lahore last week to discuss possible joint ventures. Hamid Raza Nezarati Zadeh said Pakistan’s automotive industries and Iran are almost similar when it comes to locally assembled vehicles, according the Express Tribune. In addition to discussing expansion of trade links, Paapam Chairman Mashood Ali Khan said a reciprocal visit is in order. A delegation of Pakistani auto part makers will soon visit Iran.

https://financialtribune.com/articles/economy-auto/70634/auto-parts-makers-visit-pakistan

Faght metarsam kah toleed kunanda saipa pride na bashan:no: ageh toleed kunanda ikco denaplus hastan khuba :dirol:

Faght metarsam kah toleed kunanda saipa pride na bashan:no: ageh toleed kunanda ikco denaplus hastan khuba :dirol:

SAIPA SP100

IMG_20170820_141118.jpg

IMG_20170820_141428.jpg
IMG_20170820_141431.jpg

10acbswbbz.jpg

6bcqlmsrx4.jpg

953276_110.jpg

resized_657629_771.jpg

دنا-1.jpg

Ikco-Dena-Plus-20.jpg

brother both of them are good companies but they are a litttle bit greedy. I agree with you Dena is great car . IKCO started dena with 10k a year production and with that price this car will never move to +100K yearly production .
now imagine co-producing Dena with Pakistan price will go down because huge market of Pakistan but how much depends on pricing policy of IKCO . lets hope for better days:partay:

I want to see good replacement for both Saipa pride and Suzuki mehran in same price range .

Last edited:
Man Iranian car manufactures should invest we need to get rid of current 3 leeches i.e toyota, suzuki and honda >_<

they should make Urdu and English version of this :partay:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom