What's new

Attack Against Religious Scholars inside Prophet’s Mosque

I think all Muslim countries need to form an invasion force and pacify Syria otherwise these people will create the biggest genocide and destruction of Islamic places in history. It could also be part of a UN peacekeeping mission, if UN does not agree then Muslim nations should do it on their own.

I think all Muslim countries need to form an invasion force and pacify Syria otherwise these people will create the biggest genocide and destruction of Islamic places in history. It could also be part of a UN peacekeeping mission, if UN does not agree then Muslim nations should do it on their own.
Well , Syria is home of mercenaries . All factions has lost their objective. Now everyone has setup their own goals to achieve . One of reason , Saudies , Qataris and Kuwatis pulled their hand from all type of support. Because huge mismanagement of funds, plus turmoil in Turkey and Egypt turn this civil war into money making business. Smuggling, extortion , kidnapping for ransom at its peak now.

the first phase of Islamic awakening was against dictators, the second phase is against Wahhabis, they showed their true essence in Syria, and god willing they are showing it more and more everyday, Muslims are becoming mature, a new middle east is shaping and it's definitely against Zionists and their poppets.

What are they doing in Mecca and Madina? :hitwall:

Did you know Shiites or other infidels are not allowed in Mecca and Madina under the Shari'a?

Did you know Mecca and Madina is the place for all Muslims, i'm referring it to the ahl Suunah?

Did you know Umar (RA) and Abu Bakr (RA)'s grave is there and Shiites hated them?

Did you know months ago an Iranian pee'd on Umar's grave yet only recieved a lash by the guard, had KSA being ruled under Shari'ah, he would recieve an execution?

Did you know that man in the video is getting rid of the turban of the Shiite man because he doesn't want anyone who hated the sahaba to walk through Mecca and Madina?

Did you know wearing a turban or been easily identified as Shiite in Mecca and Madina will be hated by others?

Did you know Mecca, the Ka'baa is the place of Allah swt and Shiites don't worship him but grave worshipped Ali (RA)?

Why doesn't this man go to Karbala? I'm sure there is no Muslims there so he wouldn't have hard time being humiliated.

P.S masha'allah, nice background in Medina, will go to Hajj or Umrah once the construction is finished.

What are they doing in Mecca and Madina? :hitwall:

Did you know Shiites or other infidels are not allowed in Mecca and Madina under the Shari'a?

Did you know Mecca and Madina is the place for all Muslims, i'm referring it to the ahl Suunah?

Did you know Umar (RA) and Abu Bakr (RA)'s grave is there and Shiites hated them?

Did you know months ago an Iranian pee'd on Umar's grave yet only recieved a lash by the guard, had KSA being ruled under Shari'ah, he would recieve an execution?

Did you know that man in the video is getting rid of the turban of the Shiite man because he doesn't want anyone who hated the sahaba to walk through Mecca and Madina?

Did you know wearing a turban or been easily identified as Shiite in Mecca and Madina will be hated by others?

Did you know Mecca, the Ka'baa is the place of Allah swt and Shiites don't worship him but grave worshipped Ali (RA)?

Why doesn't this man go to Karbala? I'm sure there is no Muslims there so he wouldn't have hard time being humiliated.

P.S masha'allah, nice background in Medina, will go to Hajj or Umrah once the construction is finished.

So now vahabis have sekected reverance for shrines.

Do you like me to post picture if baqie cemetery 100 year ago and today to see what takfiris did to islamic hystorical heritage.

And by the way tank God he didn't gave you the power to decide who is Muslim and who is pagan .

So now vahabis have sekected reverance for shrines.

Do you like me to post picture if baqie cemetery 100 year ago and today to see what takfiris did to islamic hystorical heritage.

And by the way tank God he didn't gave you the power to decide who is Muslim and who is pagan .

there's is nothing as islamic harritage. first its islamics harritage and after that people start worshiping these places.

abu lolo feroz shrine is one example you shii'ts worships him because he killed umar r.a

there's is nothing as islamic harritage. first its islamics harritage and after that people start worshiping these places.

abu lolo feroz shrine is one example you shii'ts worships him because he killed umar r.a

Both part of your post shiw your lack of knowledge about what you are talking about. Something typical

By the way I'm glad you accepted that his grave is in iran and they didn't manage to catch him after his great jihad .

By the way there is heritage and nobody worship them .
And also abu lolo grave is not even a religious landmark , its a national and historical one.

Both part of your post shiw your lack of knowledge about what you are talking about. Something typical

By the way I'm glad you accepted that his grave is in iran and they didn't manage to catch him after his great jihad .

By the way there is heritage and nobody worship them .
And also abu lolo grave is not even a religious landmark , its a national and historical one.

oh what great jehad he did we know. shia's are doing that jehad against islam since then we know. :D

this vid suggest something else then your claim.
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST9MU1rJqk[/video]

Back
Top Bottom