What's new

Attack Against Religious Scholars inside Prophet’s Mosque

Both part of your post shiw your lack of knowledge about what you are talking about. Something typical

By the way I'm glad you accepted that his grave is in iran and they didn't manage to catch him after his great jihad .

By the way there is heritage and nobody worship them .
And also abu lolo grave is not even a religious landmark , its a national and historical one.

That shows Persian severe cowardice, tell me, what's so special about a scum stabbing an old man while he was praying? And yet run? You are not only cowards but also take bigger cowards as national heroes. No wonder your defeats were the most humiliating in history.

That shows Persian severe cowardice, tell me, what's so special about a scum stabbing an old man while he was praying? And yet run? You are not only cowards but also take bigger cowards as national heroes. No wonder your defeats were the most humiliating in history.

you must ask yourself what the old man did that the hero decided to stab him while he was protected by 13 bodyguard which 7 of them also died because of the wound they received ?
and the must humiliating was what Al-buye did to Abbasid which after all those claims about receiving their rule-ship from God , they had to get ratification for their khalifs from Al-buye . the must humiliating is that whenever we liked we throw your khalifs into dustbin and put a new one , whenever we wanted we simply changed your dynasties .

oh what great jehad he did we know. shia's are doing that jehad against islam since then we know. :D

this vid suggest something else then your claim.
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST9MU1rJqk[/video]

funny thing is there is no worshiping in the video , one person reading fatiha in the video and you call it worshiping :what:
people come from one side and go out from the other side so they don't disturb the other visitors and you call it Tavaf
some people gave some money to be used for taking care of the shrine and keep it worthy ofsuch great hero and mujahid and you call it paying Khoms
why there must not be a banner with the name of holy prophet daughter in exterior of a mosque and by the way its not a mosque at all
and by the way why the translations are off tthe actual meaning by miles ?

by the way for the information he was not a Zoroastrian , he was a Muslim .

you must ask yourself what the old man did that the hero decided to stab him while he was protected by 13 bodyguard which 7 of them also died because of the wound they received ?
and the must humiliating was what Al-buye did to Abbasid which after all those claims about receiving their rule-ship from God , they had to get ratification for their khalifs from Al-buye . the must humiliating is that whenever we liked we throw your khalifs into dustbin and put a new one , whenever we wanted we simply changed your dynasties .

Oh I forgot that you have your own kind of history to satisfy yourselves as it's very painful to read it as it is.

Back
Top Bottom