What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Why it is that where ever there is violence, Muslims are invariably part of it - Afghanistan, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Burma, Syria etc.

That is not true, thats selection bias.

BTW Muslim trouble makers also use the same selective data to prove the world is out to get them. Think about it.

Why it is that where ever there is violence, Muslims are invariably part of it - Afghanistan, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Burma, Syria etc.

Because in all most all of these places , they are ones that actually creating these problems .......

To me all these drama of rioting is pre planned and have been done by Indian intelligence groups or other groups possibly extremist terrorist hindu groups to kill two bird with one stone.

1. The 4 youth those who have been killed are member of banned terrorist group bodo liberation army.

2. It was not certain who killed them but a rumor has been spread that muslims killed them.

3. Muslims could be Indian but this same vested group then propagated another heresy this has been done by illegal bangladeshi migrants.

4. It is quite apparent what is the mind set of this radical hindu extremist groups... Anyonewho is bengali muslim is illegal migrants.

5. All these article specially this one has been written by extreme right wing hindus and taken partially from an article written by hindu terrorist group BJP member.

one can easily differentiate between Indian bengali muslim and bengali speaking bangladeshi muslims in assam by their accent, they speak bengali in a very wierd accent as compared sweet bengali accent of indian bengali's......and one will never see them celebrating Indipendence day or Republic day...

how many you will shoot?one..ten....hundred ....or 150 million.....Do you even have those many bullets?

Btw this is pakistan flag check out crescent position in pakistan and above visual.

pk.gif

Let me know what you deduce.......

Btw last time pakistan flag was flown in some locality it turned out to be hindus who were caught to blame it on muslims.I must say hindus are quite cunning ...dont you agree with me???;)

150 million ya billion, sab thuk jayenge.

how many you will shoot?one..ten....hundred ....or 150 million.....Do you even have those many bullets?[Q

There is no place for traitors in India.

Btw this is pakistan flag check out crescent position in pakistan and above visual

Let me know what you deduce.......

A hastily made Pakistani flag.

Btw last time pakistan flag was flown in some locality it turned out to be hindus who were caught to blame it on muslims.I must say hindus are quite cunning ...dont you agree with me???;)

Do that also includes your parents or they belong to special category of Hindus.

WOW, company ka phone, mobile sim India ki, call received in Melbourne.

Paan Singh Bha Ji keh dein to samajh aa jati hai - tusi te jhoot wi sahi tara bolna nahin jaanday

Hero,

Indian IT company gives phone to onsite person, also a mobile number in India.

Kya hero, saara din itihaas hi ghiste rahoge toh common sense kab ghussega andar?

Hero,

Faislabad bhi ik time pe Lyallpur hua hota ta, itihaas mane history.

itihaas means history. Thanks.

You didn't have to write a length history to answer this.

itihaas mane history. What do you mean by mane how is it pronounced.

I am not pulling your leg - just an honest question.

There is no place for traitors in India.
I dont agree with you claim.there are the previleged traitors numbering around 400 millions living in india.

A hastily made Pakistani flag.
then how can it be pakistani.may be its visual effect as bhairava pointed out above due to wind.

Do that also includes your parents or they belong to special category of Hindus.
yes they are special class of hindus who gave birth to special daughter.
:cool:

150 million ya billion, sab thuk jayenge.
Apna khyal rakho miya kahin doosaron ko thokane ke chakkar main khud hi thuk jao.

I dont agree with you claim.there are the previleged traitors numbering around 400 millions living in india.

then how can it be pakistani.may be its visual effect as bhairava pointed out above due to wind.

yes they are special class of hindus who gave birth to special daughter.
:cool:

You must have hoisted a Pakistani flag atop your house in Hyderabad or where ever you stay in India Right?

itihaas means history. Thanks.

You didn't have to write a length history to answer this.

itihaas mane history. What do you mean by mane how is it pronounced.

I am not pulling your leg - just an honest question.

cool,

we say mane for means.this is a slang word.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom