Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asma Jahangir not an option for caretaker PM: Imran

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

20130129_27.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said that his party will not accept Asma Jahangir as the caretaker prime minister.

Addressing a news conference on Monday, the PTI chief said that the caretaker prime minister should not have any political affiliation. An impartial person enjoying a national consensus should be appointed as head of caretaker administration, he said.

Imran also expressed grave concern over the activities of the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and said that only these two parties do not follow rules and regulations of the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

He expressed dissatisfaction over the performance of the ECP and said that the commission should enforce electoral laws uncompromisingly. He said that the federal and provincial governments were indulging in pre-poll rigging by allocating development funds to MNAs and MPAs.

Rejecting the issue of new provinces as an election stunt, Imran said two or three coalition parties could not take such important decisions.

He also opposed the inclusion of Mianwali district in south Punjab.

Imran said the PTI would start a protest movement if the PML-N and the PPP struck a deal over the caretaker set-up.

He said the people would take to streets if an impartial caretaker set-up was not introduced, and added that change should come only through elections and not through any unconstitutional means.

Meanwhile, talking to a private TV channel, PTI leader Aila Malik said the people of Mianwali would resist any attempt to include the district in the new province.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Asma Jehangir is on the payroll of US so you better not put in that Chair .Ugly ***** Look like incomplete Eunuch.

Asthama jahangir is a complete nut!
I have even made jokes on her!

Asthama jahangir's driver=> ma'am your BMW{R.A.W Gifted} is broke down! Some thing blocked its exaust pipe!
A.J=>
Surely it is the work of the 'ESTABLISHMENT'
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

God save us from these sell-outs

yep, he will take care of you for 10 years.
Anyway, asma does not have administrative experience and human right people should not accept any such post.

results speak for themselves.....not the words of some indian who knows nothing and has no say in our affairs

I agree with Imran Khan. She is too attached to the PPP to be a neutral caretaker PM. But they want someone from PPP. She may indeed be the best option if this is so... I mean look at it this way? Who are they going to appoint next otherwise. Another person known to be corrupt. Asma Jehangir is a rights worker and because of her stand on army and ISI everyone hates her but I do think she may be a better solution. We must find what other candidates are there as well... they might actually be much worse. Raja Rental and Gillani both were benefeciaries of NRO. They may find another corrupt guy like Qamar Zaman Qaira, Salman Bashir or Nabil Gabol

yep, he will take care of you for 10 years.
Anyway, asma does not have administrative experience and human right people should not accept any such post.

Man I feel sorry for you sometimes despite being one of the better Indians around on this forum. People bash you just because of your username.

Btw Asma Jehangir has made good on her relationship with the PPP. She is in the Supreme court bar association already-chairperson isn't she?

I think I understand why PTI has reservations over this:

LAHORE - She is surely not the one to avoid a storm if it emanates from her plain talking. But even by her highly flammable standards former president Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA), Asma Jehangir on Monday stirred up quite a hornet’s nest. And there was something in it for making quite a few see red: the PPP, the PTI, the higher judiciary and the ubiquitous agencies.

Talking to media at the Lahore High Court, Asma made full use of the opportunity. Here’s a sampling of what she said: “the elevation of Raja Pervez Ashraf, the man deeply involved in the rental power scam, sends a wrong message to the people; “those who created the PTI were behind the conspiracy against the Supreme Court of Pakistan [obliquely referring to the Arsalan Iftikhar case]”. And, “if it was all about writing a letter, the court could have ordered its own Registrar Office to do that.”

Asma Jehangir minced no words on her perception of the new prime minister. “The SC has ruled in several corruption cases, but I am really sure about just one: Raja Pervez Asharaf’s”.

And to her view the motive behind ‘the conspiracy against the judiciary through the Arsalan Iftikhar case’ was to wrap up the democratic setup and to threaten the judges. “And those who created Tehrik-e-Insaf were the conspirators”, said she, adding, “The destruction of one institution can trigger a chain reaction.”

Clearing her own name, she said, she had not conspired against the court for she had never met the linchpin, the real estate tycoon Malik Riaz.

Continuing in the same hard-hitting vein, she said, if the intent was just to write the letter, “the SC could have written to Swiss authorities through its own Registrar”.

The preparations, she said, were underway to impose the martial law by derailing the democratic system.
Of all the people, Asma has taken on the most incensed are the PTI cadre, which is quite evident from the traffic that is being generated on the social media where their reaction is being posted thick and fast.

She has expressed Anti-PTI feelings.

Back
Top Bottom