What's new

Asma Jahangir, Najam Sathi and Hamid Mir openly criticize Pakistan army

Sir whole world knows why Salman Taseer was killed and as far as Asma Jahangir is concerned every one knows she is funded by USA and India almost every month they have secret meetings with American Diplomats they are given tasks and also other stuff to create confusion and trouble in Pakistan

Whole world has 7 billion people, show me the written testimony of 7 billion people.

So if I get 10 people to say you are committing Blasphemy then I can come and kill you or say for being anti-Pak?

Funding has some paper trail, prove it in court.

Now you are moving the discussion towards creation of Bangladesh and war on terror and fight against soviats. These are in themselves full fledge topics which can be discussed in next 50 pages, on which world have written books. However, if you would pick the right books, i am sure you will find a reasonable answer.

Army doesnt considers other 98% as achoot. Mojority of people in Army come from middle class and while they Army is in power, it is the middle class who benefits most. It is not only the army that is loyel to the country, all honest and partriot Pakistanis are equally loyel. But the pity is the honest and hard working educated Pakistanis have to leave the country because there are no job prospects in the country due bad economic situation whose main reason bad governance and curruption.

If you see followings in any army rule (in Pakistan),

- Number of PhDs produced from middle class
- GDP of country
- Poverty percentage

You will be convniced that those years have been better as compared to these looting from thugs. The people who have major problem from Army rule is these dynastic politicians because their future is bleak and they cannot do with the country what they want. e.g. I looked up one graph for you.. but there is no option to post it... you can look up figures yourself.

These are all excellent pro army points based on focused data..
I suggest you read the "Murder of History" by KK Aziz before reading any other "books".
I have read enough to form a firm opinion on the matter.

Quite frankely, if they are doing so, who is providing them enough privileges for this??? obv our own Army. These are the repercussions of the highhandedness of our Army to curb the separatist movements instead of curing the root cause.

These are all excellent pro army points based on focused data..

No, you are wrong. You dont want to look there because that will prove you wrong. They are not pro army points, this how one can measure a country's growth. Look at China, or Japan or any other progressing country, these indicators there are strong,, not because the army is in Power or not, because right people are running the country.

One must understand how to correctly measure a country's growth and goverments performence. In Pakistan, its not the Army alone that can rule correctly,, the civillians can also rule and but they have to be the honest and patrotic people,, NOT some son in law of a dead egoistic aristocrate politician who destroyed national institutions in the name of nationalization and his party looting the country as a revenge to his wife killed in a bomb blast.

sadely so far all civillian goverments have failed to deliver to the people and I hope it changes in the future,, otherwise its only some very power and assertive deity that can help this country if army doesnt takes over (which is very unlikely as of now).

Its their right to do so..... I had a little respect for Asma Jahangir but after she decided to defend HH her words worth nothing to me...... If someone see something wrong going on they should be allowed to talk about it..... The beauty of Democracy is not limited to having a president like Zardari. There are more and one of them is to be able to criticize.

Whole world has 7 billion people, show me the written testimony of 7 billion people.

So if I get 10 people to say you are committing Blasphemy then I can come and kill you or say for being anti-Pak?

Sir I will show you one day don't worry as far as Asma Jahangir is concerned agencies know about her secret meetings and where funds of NGO's come from biggest proof when ever Hillary comes to Pakistan she arranges a huge meeting with these top NGO's ladies and Salman Taseer was killed for blashmey and every one knows it sir I can't understand why are you acting so innocent ?

Sir I will show you one day don't worry as far as Asma Jahangir is concerned agencies know about her secret meetings and where funds of NGO's come from biggest proof when ever Hillary comes to Pakistan she arranges a huge meeting with these top NGO's ladies and Salman Taseer was killed for blashmey and every one knows it sir I can't understand why are you acting so innocent ?

No, you are wrong. You dont want to look there because that will prove you wrong. They are not pro army points, this how one can measure a country's growth. Look at China, or Japan or any other progressing country, these indicators there are strong,, not because the army is in Power or not, because right people are running the country.

One must understand how to correctly measure a country's growth and goverments performence. In Pakistan, its not the Army alone that can rule correctly,, the civillians can also rule and but they have to be the honest and patrotic people,, NOT some son in law of a dead egoistic aristocrate politician who destroyed national institutions in the name of nationalization and his party looting the country as a revenge to his wife killed in a bomb blast.

sadely so far all civillian goverments have failed to deliver to the people and I hope it changes in the future,, otherwise its only some deity that can help this country if army doesnt takes over (which is very unlikely as of now).

I have no need to look there.. as I do not disagree with many of the economic indicators..
But that had little to do with the Army.. and more to do with the technocrats brought on board.
Even then.. for eg..in Musharraf's government that boasted GDP growth rates of up to eight per cent, employing a low interest rate policy, not only had huge assistance from international financing institutions but also relied mostly on the excessive growth of the banking and automobile sectors. When analysed, growth in the previous government was rather one legged growth; that was fueled by consumer financing. If you remove consumer financing, everything else collapses. The agriculture sector during their tenure was stagnant and so was the manufacturing sector, except automobiles which was credit financed. In the backdrop of this, such an economy is not sustainable.

So again.. all that glitters is not gold.

Moreover.. economics is one factor..
How much as the integrity of the state been effected by Army Rule?
In my view.. it usually worsened..

I have no need to look there.. as I do not disagree with many of the economic indicators..
But that had little to do with the Army.. and more to do with the technocrats brought on board.
Even then.. for eg..in Musharraf's government that boasted GDP growth rates of up to eight per cent, employing a low interest rate policy, not only had huge assistance from international financing institutions but also relied mostly on the excessive growth of the banking and automobile sectors. When analysed, growth in the previous government was rather one legged growth; that was fueled by consumer financing. If you remove consumer financing, everything else collapses. The agriculture sector during their tenure was stagnant and so was the manufacturing sector, except automobiles which was credit financed. In the backdrop of this, such an economy is not sustainable.

So again.. all that glitters is not gold.

Moreover.. economics is one factor..
How much as the integrity of the state been effected by Army Rule?
In my view.. it usually worsened..

You are dis-crediting the economy growth? The hell what you want,, you want a mess and down turn like now? your economy was growing at about 7% in 2006-2007,, what else you want? Goverment had money to spend on people,, like HEC spent money on poor students who couldnt afford a higher study at their own. There were reforms in telecom sector,, media sector,, which has provided jobs to masses, empowered middle class to come on TV and criticize the goverment they way want (like the cunts HM, AJ, NS do), local goverment system to give people power at district level... and so on.

Economy aside, the country's forign relations, law and order was much better what is now. Well, If you will keep denying all this ,, and looking up excuses to deny it,, there is no point in such a discussion aimed at saving one's ego rather a constructive discussion.

You are dis-crediting the economy growth? The hell what you want,, you want a mess and down turn like now? your economy was growing at about 7% in 2006-2007,, what else you want? Goverment had money to spend on people,, like HEC spent money on poor students who couldnt afford a higher study at their own. There reforms in telecom sector,, which has provided jobs to masses, local goverment system to give people power at district level... and so on.

Economy aside, the country's forign relations, law and order was much better what is now. Well, If you will keep denying all this ,, and looking up excuses to deny it,, there is no point in such a discussion aimed at saving one's ego rather a constructive discussion.

This goes both ways.. You too are keeping a "holier than thou" attitude on your claims.
In any case.. that is beyond the scope of this topic.

Absolutely, HM is right when he clearly state yesterday that if “People aka agencies” have something against the likes of Asma Jehangir (which deemed fall in Anti-Pakistani) then bring it up in media/courts i/o planning something grave against her by their own, however “we” (journalists) have in our hands far more grave negligence’s and cover-ups proofs conducted by “you” which tarnish and damage Pakistani interests and lives continuously……fear enough!!

I think, in Pakistani at the moment a cold civil war going on between institutions, its good as far as sanity remians prominent in anyone's vicotry or defeat at the end.

P.s. I personally didn't like Asma Jehangir, why..i don't know...may be she is also critical of Zia/NS in 90s, i should be now grown up:undecided:
If she is claiming ISI has planned her assassination then she should go to court, or tell the name of person who leak the news or anything. Just pointing fingers can't help anything. Being a citizen of Pakistan and she has been provided the stage (open media thanks to Musharraf )to speak the truth, then she should come forward with truth. Not just allegation against govt institution.
Being a political activist, lot of people like me see PPP has open two fronts, first one is attack on Supreme court in TV programs and second front open to engage Pak army. What PPP wants ?. But Nawaz Sharrief also pass indecent remarks about injustice of resource among provinces. Musharraf was dictator and non democratic, but he was right, PPP and PMLn are the nightmare for Pakistan solidarity.

she is troll for me :rofl:

576923_308615115893782_1624252100_n.jpg

it look fake, may be i am wrong

Very well summarized. Criticizing Asma Jahangir is fine. But justifying Salman Tasseer??? Only a sick person can do it.

Do you know your country was dismembered during army rule??
That is a bigger fact than all the numbers you are producing.

sadely so far all civillian goverments have failed to deliver to the people and I hope it changes in the future,, otherwise its only some very power and assertive deity that can help this country if army doesnt takes over (which is very unlikely as of now).

When senior intellectuals hides from establishment its a very serious situation, one can only imagine what a common can do in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom