What's new

Asma Jahangir, Najam Sathi and Hamid Mir openly criticize Pakistan army

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since last two days, three people openly criticizing Pak army and ISI. Asma Jahangir confined herself and stop attending public gathering. According to her claim, ISI is planning to assassinate her and news been leak by top official and her confidant. She claim , she been pointing finger at Pak establishment on its unfavorable acts in Baluchistan

There is no big deal in openly criticizing anyone. No one is a khuda and above criticism. It is everyone's free choice to believe in the criticism or not.

Quite frankly I've not put much weight in Asma Jehangir's shenanigans who pays homage to Bal Thackeray and fights for Hussain Haqqani.

Najam Sethi is a liberal Zaid Hamid. Make up stuff eventually 1 or 2 things would turn out right and go like "Seeeeee My Chiriya said so already". Take his chiriya with a pinch of salt.

Hamid Mir loves a good tamasha. He is good at baatein banana, isn't wrong most of the time but again its his job to mock the institutions over their failures and people love to watch him mock them.

Today Capital talk he used inappropriate words for Pak Army, Seems he want to some kind of hero. His language was extremely confrontational and openly challenging . Seems his program rating is falling apart.

Today Capital talk he used inappropriate words for Pak Army, Seems he want to some kind of hero. His language was extremely confrontational and openly challenging . Seems his program rating is falling apart.

Brother what do you expect from a loyal and paid subject of honorable and esteemed Sharif clan.

Thanks

I only hope that fears of Asma comes to be true and as soon as possible he is tout of Bal Thackray and is funded by foriegn agencies also Najam Sethi he visits America on free and is asking them for funds to open up his own channel

if these shows are not controversial, no one will watch them....so let them 'beet' their drums...

So what, its his right as a Pakistani citizen.

Absolutely, HM is right when he clearly state yesterday that if “People aka agencies” have something against the likes of Asma Jehangir (which deemed fall in Anti-Pakistani) then bring it up in media/courts i/o planning something grave against her by their own, however “we” (journalists) have in our hands far more grave negligence’s and cover-ups proofs conducted by “you” which tarnish and damage Pakistani interests and lives continuously……fear enough!!

I think, in Pakistani at the moment a cold civil war going on between institutions, its good as far as sanity remians prominent in anyone's vicotry or defeat at the end.

P.s. I personally didn't like Asma Jehangir, why..i don't know...may be she is also critical of Zia/NS in 90s, i should be now grown up:undecided:

So what? At the end of the day they are just earning their rozi roti. Who cares about them.

she is troll for me :rofl:

576923_308615115893782_1624252100_n.jpg

this najam sethi is more desperate than america for opening nato supply routes....Anyhow our people dont like anyone who speaks against army bcz its the only instituition in pakistan at the moment who are loyal to their country and duty...

People who get upset over verbal squabbles seem to think it is a Pakistan of 20 years ago. What is wrong is killing or using violence against anyone no matter what they say.

For example Killing of Salman Taseer was wrong

Killing of Shahbaz Bhatti wrong

Killing of Asma Jehangir will also be wrong.

Pakistani citizens deserve their day in court and a trial is MANDATORY. If anyone disagrees with this fundamental right of Pakistanis then they are the bigger traitors.

I don't support Asma Jehangir because I think uska toh dimagh kharab hai and I speak up against her. Most intelligent people I know also don't support her. Baat khatam why give her importance by trying to kill her.

HM is militant in his mind.. If you read all of his columns and programs one thing would be common :-

- Bashing Army for fighting war against suicide bombers, Al-Qaida, Taliban inside Pakistan

He is even caught on phone while advising some militant to kill Khalid Khawaja, the abducted former ISI operative who was eventually killed. The fü€king CJ did not took notice of that.

Also he has been using such words that in no other country, no journolist would use against its own Army. After it was same military who while being in power opened the electronic media and he was able to get famous, otherwise had not been licenses to TV channels granted, who would have known this thug today?

Back
Top Bottom