What's new

اسلام آباد کی جدید یونیورسٹی میں جنات اور کالا جادو پر ورکشاپ 07-11-2016 پرویز ہود بھائی 0

No one is biased against us actually we are not well qualified and honest with our field. They reason behind our failure is our educational curriculum, lack of interest in research and product development. If our students are honest than why majority of them visit college road Rawalpindi to purchase final year projects. Is this the fault of Government? If our universities involve students in activities not related to science and technology then how we will defend our degrees internationally and how some one will recruit our engineers at IBM, Microsoft etc right after graduation. Is this the fault of Government?
Indians are facing more economics issues and bad governance but still their universities are on top, good research output and product development.

I am not satisfied with the research output of our universities and you have to agree in it. You are calling it negative thinking this is the truth and now truth phobia disease has been detected in you.

You are calling me anti Pakistan how dare you, I have same degree you had and i am serving Higher education department of Pakistan proudly not like you who left his country to work for Saudia and to prioritize money over nation.

If you have guts return home and grow yourself here in Pakistan then i will see how well you studied during your tenure and how well you researched.
Get some motivation with this video and learn some thing.
Yes they are biased against us. I am telling you my experience. In one renowned organization i was having experience of five years for same field and interviewer was Mr. Ajay. And you know who he selected an Indian with zero experience. And same is the case for another organization i gave interview to An American manager I get selected in front of according to you best university in South Asia . Graduate of IIT.

The problem I have with you first you insulted my engineering community by saying that most of us copy the research papers. The same engineering community which gave babur cruise missle, JF-17, ballistic missile systems and so on.And second when I give you proof that it is not true you are mentioning that getting research paper published in IEEE is not a great stuff. And start to blame Pakistani bussines community. I mean there is a limit of everything. And you are drown into negativity. So everything you will see would be against Pakistan and Pakistani.

Yes they are biased against us. I am telling you my experience. In one renowned organization i was having experience of five years for same field and interviewer was Mr. Ajay. And you know who he selected an Indian with zero experience. And same is the case for another organization i gave interview to An American manager I get selected in front of according to you best university in South Asia . Graduate of IIT.

The problem I have with you first you insulted my engineering community by saying that most of us copy the research papers. The same engineering community which gave babur cruise missle, JF-17, ballistic missile systems and so on.And second when I give you proof that it is not true you are mentioning that getting research paper published in IEEE is not a great stuff. And start to blame Pakistani bussines community. I mean there is a limit of everything. And you are drown into negativity. So everything you will see would be against Pakistan and Pakistani.
Babur, JF17 and all Ballistic missiles we have were engineered by Pakistanis. Show me Evidence.
What is the benefit to publish research papers at IEEE when we are not utilizing it to engineer some great devices.?
I told you i am working day and night for my country and you are still blaming me as anti Pakistani. I am not deserter like you who leave his country to make more money and prefer another country where south Asians are treated as slaves.

You need some evidences of plagiarism just visit my office once. I will show you the percentage of plagiarized material. Trust me students are students faculty members are more actively participating to produce plagiarized material.

Jonah, take it easy. Look in the bigger picture, Pakistan was doing good in it's early life and is still doing good in some areas. But our government and institutions do not thrive to move forward, they do not support/sponser a company that can do well. Look around and the other countries did well because they wanted to achieve something and the gov. supported it. We instead make it difficult to do even the most little thing. Corruption from top of country and an almost non-existent Law & Order, then there is will be these issues.
But we are a zinda-dil naton who has done well and have good days to see IA.

Not according to the speaker and sciencedaan raja zia ul haq he has divided them into 3 categories already and according to his logic if no proof exists than why hollywood produces horror movies !!

انہوں نے جنات اور کالے جادو کے جواز میں ایک دلچسپ دلیل دی۔ راجہ صاحب نے ان دیکھی مخلوق کو تین اقسام میں تقسیم کیا۔ ایک جو اڑتی ہیں، دوسری وہ جو حالات کے مطابق اپنی شکل و صور ت تبدیل کرتی ہیں اور تیسری وہ جن کا مسکن تاریک جگہیں یا کوڑے کے ڈھیر ہوتی ہیں۔ انہوں نے کہا اگر ان کا وجود نہیں ہے تو پھر ہر سال ہالی ووڈ بھاری سرمائے سے ڈراؤنی فلمیں کیوں تیار کرتا ہے

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/اسلام-آباد-کی-جدید-یونیورسٹی-میں-جنات-اور-کالا-جادو-پر-ورکشاپ-07-11-2016-پرویز-ہود-بھائی-0.459805/#ixzz4PJe23db6

Babur, JF17 and all Ballistic missiles we have were engineered by Pakistanis. Show me Evidence.
What is the benefit to publish research papers at IEEE when we are not utilizing it to engineer some great devices.?
I told you i am working day and night for my country and you are still blaming me as anti Pakistani. I am not deserter like you who leave his country to make more money and prefer another country where south Asians are treated as slaves.

You need some evidences of plagiarism just visit my office once. I will show you the percentage of plagiarized material. Trust me students are students faculty members are more actively participating to produce plagiarized material.
I know that these ballistic missiles were engineered by Pakistan because my repected teacher worked on this project sub delivery system. But I know you will still not believe me so no need to justify or defend in front of you.

Now comes your claim you are working day and night for Pakistan? Are you serious ? The only thing I see you working is against Pakistan day and night I can completely agree on it. And you are calling me a desserter? So this means the all overseas Pakistani that are working in different countries are deserter too. And those who Pakistani who are sending huge revenue back home are deserter. Makes complete sense doesn't it?

There are always some students who try to copy the material from other sources. Even your beloved Indian IIT students are caught doing in fragmentation ( check google for details).But does it means that all indian engineers are like this the answer is no. Now when you claim that all of my community is copying the materials for research papers then i have really serious problems with you for this

I know that these ballistic missiles were engineered by Pakistan because my repected teacher worked on this project sub delivery system. But I know you will still not believe me so no need to justify or defend in front of you.

Now comes your claim you are working day and night for Pakistan? Are you serious ? The only thing I see you working is against Pakistan day and night I can completely agree on it. And you are calling me a desserter? So this means the all overseas Pakistani that are working in different countries are deserter too. And those who Pakistani who are sending huge revenue back home are deserter. Makes complete sense doesn't it?

There are always some students who try to copy the material from other sources. Even your beloved Indian IIT students are caught doing in fragmentation ( check google for details).But does it means that all indian engineers are like this the answer is no. Now when you claim that all of my community is copying the materials for research papers then i have really serious problems with you for this
Look you don't have a single clue what i wanted to prove. All Ballistic missile we use are North Korean, CHinese and American only name changed. We purchase missiles, paint them, modify them that doesn't mean we engineered them. It look like your teacher made you fool because Sub delivery system is not completed yet.
I worked on multiple projects related to guidance and navigation . You know what.. mechanical Gyro is the main component of missile guidance and we don't have set up or human resource to make them at Pakistan. We cannot import them because they are banned. What we use third class parts reverse engineered by Chinese engineers even we don't have capability to reversely engineer sophisticated equipment.
Your are not sending revenue to Government of Pakistan or for any charity you are working abroad to arrange bread and butter for yourself and your family. You left your country because you didn't got job here and you are bypassed by more intelligent students. People like you are such a waste for our country.
Ok let me ask you a question we don't talk about infringement. Let me clear India and Pakistan got independence together why their universities are on top ranking world wide and we have none?
Why multinational companies prefer fresh graduates from India not from Pakistan.?
I need straight forward answer because you have a bad habit to make things complex and you directly blame other people for anti national views who have sense of responsibility and have aim to make things better.

Jonah, take it easy. Look in the bigger picture, Pakistan was doing good in it's early life and is still doing good in some areas. But our government and institutions do not thrive to move forward, they do not support/sponser a company that can do well. Look around and the other countries did well because they wanted to achieve something and the gov. supported it. We instead make it difficult to do even the most little thing. Corruption from top of country and an almost non-existent Law & Order, then there is will be these issues.
But we are a zinda-dil naton who has done well and have good days to see IA.

Why blame Government my friend we are not honest in every field.

Look you don't have a single clue what i wanted to prove. All Ballistic missile we use are North Korean, CHinese and American only name changed. We purchase missiles, paint them, modify them that doesn't mean we engineered them. It look like your teacher made you fool because Sub delivery system is not completed yet.
I worked on multiple projects related to guidance and navigation . You know what.. mechanical Gyro is the main component of missile guidance and we don't have set up or human resource to make them at Pakistan. We cannot import them because they are banned. What we use third class parts reverse engineered by Chinese engineers even we don't have capability to reversely engineer sophisticated equipment.
Your are not sending revenue to Government of Pakistan or for any charity you are working abroad to arrange bread and butter for yourself and your family. You left your country because you didn't got job here and you are bypassed by more intelligent students. People like you are such a waste for our country.
Ok let me ask you a question we don't talk about infringement. Let me clear India and Pakistan got independence together why their universities are on top ranking world wide and we have none?
Why multinational companies prefer fresh graduates from India not from Pakistan.?
I need straight forward answer because you have a bad habit to make things complex and you directly blame other people for anti national views who have sense of responsibility and have aim to make things better.
I am making things complex are you out of your damn mind? It is you who is making complex first you insult the engineering community of Pakistan then when I have given you facts you are insulting Pakistan again by comparing us with third class country Bangladesh. Now you are insulting my teacher for lying. You are really that crazy and idiot? People like you are the reason why Pakistan got to this stage. Khud bhee negative souchna hai aur dosroon ko bhee negative hee kerna hai. If you don't like the Pakistan and Pakistani that much then get lost to India or Israel like Adnan Sami. And you will be happy there with their technological advances.

As I told you I have spend my whole life in KSA and so its second home for me. And just to break your bubble again i am also working in multi national company and I have told you earlier I have beated another candidate which was the graduate of IIT. So this means according to your logic Nalikak student like me who didn't get Job in Pakistan is still better then best university graduate of IIT? And how much great minds would be there in Pakistan then ?

So let me ask you a question as you love indians that much . The indians according to you working in multinational companies like Google , Facebook etc are also deserters who stay in USA?

I am making things complex are you out of your damn mind? It is you who is making complex first you insult the engineering community of Pakistan then when I have given you facts you are insulting Pakistan again by comparing us with third class country Bangladesh. Now you are insulting my teacher for lying. You are really that crazy and idiot? People like you are the reason why Pakistan got to this stage. Khud bhee negative souchna hai aur dosroon ko bhee negative hee kerna hai. If you don't like the Pakistan and Pakistani that much then get lost to India or Israel like Adnan Sami. And you will be happy there with their technological advances.

As I told you I have spend my whole life in KSA and so its second home for me. And just to break your bubble again i am also working in multi national company and I have told you earlier I have beated another candidate which was the graduate of IIT. So this means according to your logic Nalikak student like me who didn't get Job in Pakistan is still better then best university graduate of IIT? And how much great minds would be there in Pakistan then ?

So let me ask you a question as you love indians that much . The indians according to you working in multinational companies like Google , Facebook etc are also deserters who stay in USA?
At least i am not satisfied with the research work we are doing and output of our engineers. I told you before that you have serious comprehension problems. Where i insulted Pakistani engineering community damn i am a part of it? Highlight it where i did.
You don't have research and technical background it has been proved know. One gyrosope is difficult for us to produce indigenousely and you claim that all the Ballistic missiles were engineered by our scientists. lOlz

At least i am not satisfied with the research work we are doing and output of our engineers. I told you before that you have serious comprehension problems. Where i insulted Pakistani engineering community damn i am a part of it? Highlight it where i did.
You don't have research and technical background it has been proved know. One gyrosope is difficult for us to produce indigenousely and you claim that all the Ballistic missiles were engineered by our scientists. lOlz
Ohh if you that much unstatisfied why in the hell won't you start doing the research yourself you idiot? People like you can't do things themselves and start to blame even those who are doing something that why aren't you doing to your damn standards. Let me answer the question because you are unable to perform research with your thick and negative mind.

Well I know how much you hate it but thats the reality of it. We have made the designs of our ballistic missile ourselves. May be in the beginning we have taken some help from friendly countries but later stages of cruise missles and other ballistic missiles are completely Pakistani effort.

As I said it earlier if you like India and its institutions that much then please immigrate to India as soon as possible. Pakistan dont require losers and negative people like you.

Ohh if you that much unstatisfied why in the hell won't you start doing the research yourself you idiot? People like you can't do things themselves and start to blame even those who are doing something that why aren't you doing to your damn standards. Let me answer the question because you are unable to perform research with your thick and negative mind.

Well I know how much you hate it but thats the reality of it. We have made the designs of our ballistic missile ourselves. May be in the beginning we have taken some help from friendly countries but later stages of cruise missles and other ballistic missiles are completely Pakistani effort.

As I said it earlier if you like India and its institutions that much then please immigrate to India as soon as possible. Pakistan dont require losers and negative people like you.
First of all you should differentiate between these two words. Engineered and production. How would you differentiate it i know you have poor technical background and you have spent your most time at Saudia.

You are continuously changing your claims. Once you said that these Jf17, Babur and Ballistics were designed by Pakistani engineers and scientists now you are claiming that we have taken some help from friendly countries. Let me explain son we are only producing Jf17, babur and Ballistic missile we didn't designed them, their designed are cheated or copied. I have a solid example of G3,Mg3 rifle it was not designed by Pakistan Ordinance Factories it was designed by Germans we have licence to produce them and we are producing it to fulfill our needs. This is not an achievement to produce and assemble copied products. Make your own with your own research and the master piece that is what i want.

Again i say only a gyroscope is difficult for us to produce how can you claim that all the Ballistic missile are made with our own effort. We purchase them, paint them and own them. We cannot claim that it is our own research, our own innovation and engineered by us we only produce and assemble these products.

Now let us talk about the topic where our discussion was started. Answer me few questions Just write Yes or No.

1. Indian universities are on top ranking and their students are more preferred compared to us. Y/N
2. Can we allow some one to arrange seminars at Engineering or IT university not related to science and Technology. For example this non sense workshop related to black magic and Genies. Y/N
3. Jf17,Babur, Al Khalid etc are not our own research and innovation. We only produce them. Y/N
4. It is not an achievement to publish research papers at IEEE. Make the hell out of it. Some product. Y/N

I need straight forward answers.

Note: I am very senior member of Pakistan Defense Forum you are not allowed to use underlined words again from your previous post. Behave your self.

First of all you should differentiate between these two words. Engineered and production. How would you differentiate it i know you have poor technical background and you have spent your most time at Saudia.

You are continuously changing your claims. Once you said that these Jf17, Babur and Ballistics were designed by Pakistani engineers and scientists now you are claiming that we have taken some help from friendly countries. Let me explain son we are only producing Jf17, babur and Ballistic missile we didn't designed them, their designed are cheated or copied. I have a solid example of G3,Mg3 rifle it was not designed by Pakistan Ordinance Factories it was designed by Germans we have licence to produce them and we are producing it to fulfill our needs. This is not an achievement to produce and assemble copied products. Make your own with your own research and the master piece that is what i want.

Again i say only a gyroscope is difficult for us to produce how can you claim that all the Ballistic missile are made with our own effort. We purchase them, paint them and own them. We cannot claim that it is our own research, our own innovation and engineered by us we only produce and assemble these products.

Now let us talk about the topic where our discussion was started. Answer me few questions Just write Yes or No.

1. Indian universities are on top ranking and their students are more preferred compared to us. Y/N
2. Can we allow some one to arrange seminars at Engineering or IT university not related to science and Technology. For example this non sense workshop related to black magic and Genies. Y/N
3. Jf17,Babur, Al Khalid etc are not our own research and innovation. We only produce them. Y/N
4. It is not an achievement to publish research papers at IEEE. Make the hell out of it. Some product. Y/N

I need straight forward answers.

Note: I am very senior member of Pakistan Defense Forum you are not allowed to use underlined words again from your previous post. Behave your self.
Well if you want to be respected then learn to give respect to the most educated and cream community of your country. Respect is give and take you can't expect me to stay silent when you insult my community by saying all of us copy the materials, calling my teachers liers and calling me a desserter and dont expect my respect because you are a senior member.

So to answer again your negative thoughts and ideas about my beloved country :-
1) yes indians rank more in ranking of universities. But that means that there students are more talented and technically more better then us? The answer is completely No. Just to break your bubble search for Abu Robocon 2010 robotics competition results between Pakistan and India. I am pretty sure you as an admirer of Indian institutions would not like not but please do so. This is an Asian Robotics competition that happen every year between Asian countries. So great platform to showcase each other skills and talents between engineering students.

2) Yes we can and we should allow all types of events . Because the basic of universities is to groom the students to face the upcoming challenges of the world not to make them machines to only learn and work. That's why students are given opportunity to take part in politics I.e. student chapters elections, sports and other activities. And i am pretty sure you have,not even a single idea of how much pressure of studies and other educational stuff is on students in semester system. Do you know how many students in India perform sucide due to the pressure of studies? And you want to take away the few fun activities they have. Because according to you science and technology institution are just for study and education. Bravo and clapping for your outdated and bigoted thought.

3) Well Same can be said about nuclear weapons created by Americans in 1945. It was not their work but they used Albert Einstein equations for the development. And they have no innovation. And same can be said about your beloved Indian design of arjun tank it is not innovation but production. And same case for Soviet Union , when they stole jet engine secrets from England right after world war 2 which was the baseline of all the modern Soviet and Russian fighter jets.See my point ? Everyone has somehow stolen or used the basis or baseline of technology. And after that they innovate and start to include stuff to make it better.

4) Well it is an achievement for the researchers. And you have said it earlier that you are not satisfied with amount of research happening in Pakistan and Pakistani copy the materials ( according to your logic).So this is the best way to deny your lies and your negative behavior towards educated community of Pakistan. IEEE requires students to defend their research in front of a panel. Also if there is any chance of cheating or copying of infragmentation are very rare if you post your research paper in IEEE. So that's why I asked you to check the Pakistani research paper publication in IEEE.

Now with that I ask you few of my questions

1) What in your life have you ever done for Pakistan?

2) You are really concerned about the research sector in Pakistan. Can I ask how many research papers you have posted yourself?

3) Why do you think that indian engineers are better then Pakistan because of the ranking of universities? Do you think the Ranking effects the performance if students as well? If yes then please explain how the students of these low ranking universities get admission in top engineering colleges in USA like MIT, when they go for masters and PHD? Are American system also failed according to your logic?

4) If all the overseas Pakistani are deserter then what about oversea Indians? Are they deserters too?

about year ago it was discussed on one of the Tv talk show by same ahud bhahi.. he just want people to forget God follow the same foot step as europe. he have problem with Pakistani army, Quaid e Azam's point of view that he was secular liberal, now he have problem with jinns.
jinn needs to throw him other side of border without visa and ask him to come back on foot by crossing border.

He is a scientist and naturally opposes stuff which has no proof of existence and Inks his protest is writing when universities are found organizing seminars on Spirits / ghosts and black majic .. try reading the article and see what lame stuff is taugh by our lazy sciendaans

Actually we should talk about such things a healthy discussion is required since all these practices are prevalent and gripping people not only in rural areas but most of educated ones in urban areas as well.

We should take such discussions in the light of psychological effects/consequences.

Back
Top Bottom