What's new

Asia's Great Naval Rivalry

Ignore and report this Yodhashakti
What he has to ignore ? He thinks every single site except the one calling the ship indigenous is true
Called even Wiki and Global Security as biased ... :rofl: For someone living in a fool's paradise , its very hard to ignore so dont bother asking him to

You have lost all credibility
Yes , because credibility lies with those who think Global Security is biased towards India :rofl: Right ?

What he has to ignore ? He thinks every single site except the one calling the ship indigenous is true
Called even Wiki and Global Security as biased ... :rofl: For someone living in a fool's paradise , its very hard to ignore so dont bother asking him to

Whatever dude ! Desperation can make yo do strange things. But false id !, not cool !

Stop inventing things by yourself ... The above provided reference was for Shivalik not Talwar and No i didn't claim for a second that Talwar is same as Shivalik if you check my earlier posts ... Just google P17 A and you will get the idea how indigenous your ship is :rofl:

I dont even need to answer dear ... Leave it to the mods for investigation

You are seriously ill ... Half the time you keep mixing things up to prove your point ... Just check that posted BR excerpt
IF even BR is lying , then i am sure there's no further need to argue

all i see is more crap but no reference instead you with a double account and some stuff you are posting of Wiki that you put on there :lol: here another source that validates Shivalik is indigenous oh btw this is not even an Indian link now you go away :lol:

Project 17 was conceptualised by the Indian Navy to design and build stealth frigates in India. In 1997, the Indian Government approved the order for three frigates. In February 1998, regarding the same order, a letter of intent was released to the shipbuilders Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL).

The Directorate of Naval Design (DND) framed the initial design for the Project 17 Class frigates. This design required 5,000t stealth frigates with advanced suppression and management features. The final and detailed design was developed by MDL.

Shivalik Class Frigates - Naval Technology

all i see is more crap but no reference instead you with a double account and some stuff you are posting of Wiki that you put on there here another source that validates Shivalik is indigenous oh btw this is not even an Indian link now you go away
Was Global Security Indian ? Educate yourself about how wiki works and then come to debate here
Are you desperate for anything ? :rofl: Check your comments lol Go away ! You dont have the balls to reply !

@ Secur and your double ID now hang your head in shame and gtfo read it and weep btw i will ask MOD's to post the IP adress of both your accounts on here and i'll bet the edit history on the Wiki page for Shivalik has the same IP address as yours :lol: if i were you i'd seriously leave and stop posting

Shivalik Class Frigates - Naval Technology

the link above which is not Indian has done my job for me i really feel sorry for you very desperate and obsessed with our indigenous ship building capability

Whatever dude ! Desperation can make yo do strange things. But false id !, not cool !
Repeating the same things again and again wont prove it dear ... So just leave it to the mods and take a chill pill

@ Secur and your double ID now hang your head in shame and gtfo read it and weep btw i will ask MOD's to post the IP adress of both your accounts on here and i'll bet the edit history on the Wiki page for Shivalik has the same IP address as yours if i were you i'd seriously leave and stop posting
Its not upto you to prove things here ... Leave it to the mods for investigation
The Wiki page was written ages ago and nobody's that desperate to edit it for proving his point ... Leave and stop posting ? Yes every single site incl BR lies about your indigenous ship :rofl:

atleast we are getting weapons on our own money and you people getting on soft loans, free aid's, please don't forget you can't even build own chopper, and you are going to talk about India's ability, how pity....... The JF-17 is powered by a single Russian Klimov RD-93 turbofan engine,
Rather than using the Ada programming language, which is optimised for military applications, the software is written using the popular civilian C++ programming language to better utilise the large number of civilian software programmers available.

i think you people tried for french avionics, RADARS but u didn't get it. stop non-sense, C++ programmed fighter :what:

First you guys trumpet Indian great achievement about how you indigeniously built your military machines and look down on pakistan for not able to do a bicycle chain and China did nothing but copy, after Secur pointed out that your so call Indeginious machinese are nothing else but a full load of foreign contains which still the reality up until today, now you're telling us Indians use its own money instead of soft loans as arguments to defende Indian's greatness :lol:

As for JF-17, China certainly don't want to rely on Russian for engine if it can do it by itself even for J10 and J-11 serie..but the future, China will certainly want to addres this issue...Russian knows that is only a short term window opportunity, if they don't want to sell now..eventually they won't be able to milk anything left from China...beside selling oils and gaz.

As for Electronic package...Indian sure does know how to use costumer privillege to influence French gorvernment to block any sale to Pakistan...and the same time a window opportunity for French to milk few billions contract for Mirage 2000 upgrade...by exploiting the difference between two nations.

India’s Business Standard

Major global warship-makers are carefully watching the Indian Navy’s Project 17-A, potentially India’s biggest-ever naval purchase, a Rs 17,000 crore plan to build seven stealth frigates. And French shipbuilder DCNS — through a clever “first-mover” strategy — is poised to play a major role in that project.But the first design job that the JV is shooting for is Project 17-A. Despite the Indian success in designing and building quality warships, Project 17-A needs a design partner. This is because all seven frigates will be built using an advanced manufacturing process —- modular shipbuilding —- which is used by top shipyards in the US and Europe India has never done modular shipbuilding On February 27 this year, the DCNS board gave the thumbs up for a three-party design consultancy along with Kolkata shipyard, Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE), and Indian IT engineers Infotech Enterprises. The JV will design ships for global clients, including back office work for DCNS, one of the world’s biggest warship builders.

Project 17-A: French shipyard DCNS set to play role

^ P-17A is the follow on to the P-17 the P-17 ships have have already been launched again you have made a fool of yourself and i think its good we are learning modular ship building techniques from the french as it will help us in the future in shipbuilding the P-17 frigates were made without modular construction but the P-17A will use modular construction... interesting probably because modular ship construction reduces times

we have already shown are indigenous warship capability with the Brahmaputra, Godavari, and Shivalik frigates many other ships like patrol vessels, fast attack craft, corvettes, etc more desperation coming from you :lol:

^ P-17A is the follow on to the P-17 the P-17 ships have have already been launched again you have made a fool of yourself and i think its good we are learning modular ship building techniques
How did you design P 17 if you cant do the same for P 17 A ? Kinda lack in common sense dont you ? A country cant design a 3rd generation aircraft but at the same time it is building a stealth plane ... Wow Perfect Logic ! :D

The Project 17 (P17) standard frigate (and the follow-on P-17A) will be the Indian Navy's new stealthy multi-role surface combatant for the 21st century. Class frigates by some years.
Russia's Severnoye Project Design Bureau (Severnoye Proyektno-Konstruktorskoye Bjuro - SPKB) was responsible for the weapons integration on the P-17 .
Canada's Davis Engineering provided Infra-Red Suppression System (IRSS) design tools & training to the Indian Navy for the P17 ships and this will help the ships in having a lower IR (infra-red) signature.
The Canadian IRSS is the most effective IR signature reduction device in service today. The German RAMSES Radar Cross Section (RCS) prediction software was used to optimize the RCS signaturefor this design.
UK's DERA was appointed consultant ofr underwater noise studies. The vessel features a CODOG (COmbined Diesel Or Gas Turbine) propulsion plant featuring two General Electric LM 2500 IEC (Integrated Engine Controls) Marine Gas Turbines and two S.E.M.T. Pielstick 16 PA6 STC diesel engines driving two Controllable Pitch Propellers (CPP) through two Renk gearboxes.
Renk of Germany supplied the gearboxes through their Indian partner, Elecon. This is understood to be a breakthrough for Renk since the Indian Navy uses gearboxes from their competitor, MAAG.

In October 2001, CAE of Canada was awarded a contract by MDL and the Indian Navy to act as the overall platform functional integrator and supplier of the Integrated Machinery Control System (IMCS) for the three P17 Class frigates.
The main gun on the P17 is a 76.2 mm Super Rapid Gun Mount (SRGM) made under license from OTO Melara of Italy
The sensor suite is primarily comprised of Russian, Israeli, and Indian equipment. The main air search and targeting radar for the Shtil SAM system is a foremast-mounted MR-760 Fregat M2EM 3-D air search radar. Fire control guidance and target illumination for the Shtil SAM system is provided by four 3R-90 Orekh (NATO: Front Dome) radars. Fire control for the 76mm SRGM and the CIWS is provided by two Elta EL/M 2221 directors - mounted atop the bridge and aft on a platform atop the hangar. Fire control radar for the SSMs is by a Garpun Bal. A new Israeli radar, the long range version of the Elta 2238, AMDR-ER is fitted

( excerpt from BR )

Great example of indigenousness :rofl:

hey Secur your so quick to judge us at what we make tell me what has Pakistan made by it self? are they making indigenous stealth ships like us? and i mean by it self not what it has copied or modified off something else

Back
Top Bottom