What's new

Asian Games 2014

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Asian Games are here, Let's see how India performs. Schedule for the games, couldn't find better pic. :(
bb08f27fe3d6eca6570a5bd0e97b88df.jpg

@JanjaWeed @Indischer @GURU DUTT @kaykay @levina @jatbalwan @Yogijaat @arp2041 @Kaniska @TejasMk3 @gslv

Good luck to India... hope they do one better this time. Sadly I wouldn't be able to watch any of them as it's not covered around here! Oh well.. never mind.. PDF to the rescue!

Oh yeah nearly forgot! Hope we win some, many papers were saying the Indian contigent was under prepared, and some people had pulled out but lets see!

I'll try to search for a stream and post here when I find it.

Opening ceremony!

Ten sports I think will be casting it on youtube through their channel.

Wrestling, Cricket, Boxing, Archery etc are some favourite games from Indian POV and we can expect a good performance

An ardent MARY KOM fan here!!!
I am here to cheer for my champ :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Waise Boxing ka ABCD nai aata :ashamed:
I hope this time she overcomes the olympic heartbreak.
Yeah fortunately she won against the Haryanvi gal this time around for Asian games :p:

india is not partipating in cricket :(
badhiya hai ... kab tak chungte rahe ge cricket ko. Aur bhi Khaladi hai apne yaar

Yeah fortunately she won against the Haryanvi gal this time around for Asian games :p:
Thank god!

You see "every day is not sunday" and I am sure that Jaat gal learnt her lessons well this time. :P

Sindhu and Saina .. moves to the next round.
S Chaudhary leading in 10 mtr pistol women.

Back
Top Bottom