What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Now where id ngin dance...
Chutiye 1wkt girta nahi ki naach gaans suru kar dete h

hahahaha. There is one player who looks like nag (no offence intended) and does naagin dance after taking a wicket. so irritating.

Bd is only good until semi and then they die out. Lack of confidence.

Games are not win with a lot of emotion rather playing a good game. Bd player are full of emotions and I hate this kutti nagin dance. Lakh lanat for this Lanati dance
BD is flood of emotions sir not only players but supporters and almost every Bangladeshi . i was surprise to see officers and solders crying in uniform .

Have you seen today's stumping by Dhoni..??
Dhoni is is proud man... He will walk away himself when he feels so...
No one can kick him out

have you seen him batting ? he was not able to rotate strike. created so much of pressure and gifted away his wicket at last. he has become a burden on team now. he should leave gracefully.

Last edited:
BD is flood of emotions sir not only players but supporters and almost every Bangladeshi . i was surprise to see officers and solders crying in uniform .

You are right, Bd soil is too soft.

Dhoni should retire of his own or should be kicked out.he is of no use anymore.He is not able to rotate the st

We played rubbish cricket today. Time to kick out Dhoni and other old farts (Karthik etc) and pick up Rishabh Pant, Sanju Samson, Ishan Kishan and others in waiting.
Dhoni is one of the best wicket keepers in the world.

India chased this small target like Pakistan lol
it would be interesting if Bangladesh manage to score 270 plus

But good deserved victory by India who played better cricket in this tournament ..congrats to them

hahahaha. There is one player who looks like nag (no offence intended) and does naagin dance after taking a wicket. so irritating.
Actually he is the one who started all this naagin thingy back in Nidhas trophy vs Sri Lanka. Then a Sri Lankan cricketer mimicked him, and later Mushfiqur Rahim did after winning the game, and so on.

Edit- Not in Nidhas trophy but he started in a bilateral series Ban vs SL.

Last edited:
Dhoni is one of the best wicket keepers in the world.

We only don't need him to do wicket keeping.There are others in domestic cricket who can do it and are good with the bat too.He has served the country all these years and should go now.No need to say I am a big big fan of him but he could have cost us games with his batting.

have you seen him batting ? he was not able to rotate strike. created so much of pressure and gifted away his wicket at last. he has become a burden on team now. he should leave gracefully.
We should really invest in Pant but for now Dhoni is fine. Other keepers are nowhere near his skills right now, even when Dhoni don't dive anymore. Have to bear him till 2019 WC.

Not a fan of Dhoni btw, at times he does get irritating to watch.

Actually he is the one who started all this naagin thingy back in Nidhas trophy vs Sri Lanka. Then a Sri Lankan cricketer mimicked him, and later Mushfiqur Rahim did after winning the game, and so on.

hahaha he did it today after dismissing Shikhar dhawan. To me it looks very irritating.

62-1.jpg

Pointless victory.

India have not won it. Its BCCI who has won the cup for India. Keep buying the umpires. This victory has no significance.

Aah, this is what I was waiting for.
Glad to see that ur waiting has finally come to an end. India has won the Asia cup, all thx to that lankan shit Ruchira Palliyaguruge or whatever his name is. Hope BCCI will throw a good bone on his plate. He has served them well.

Back
Top Bottom