What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

You win 4 games and you think your better than us lol you mad man
Like I said when you come near us then talk
My Bangladeshi friend remember we've battered you ten times as much as you've beat us
Think about it

We are the all time kings of Asian cricket and will be for the next 50 years now put that in your paan and digest it .

Lol at pretenders trying claim the crown

Pakistan cricket is going downward. Their CT win was a fluke. They won that tournament purely based on luck. In QF srilanka were cruising to the victory when PAK was 170 for 7. But SL dropped two sitters of Amir and Sharfaraz which allowed Pakistan to go to the next round.

It doesn't matter what Pakistan did in the past. West Indies have achieved 10 times of what PAK achieced in its cricket history but now they r a minnow team and going down with every passing year. PAK is following the same path and its only a matter of time before they fall below Afghanistan and Bangladesh as a cricket team.

Pakistan cricket is going downward. Their CT win was a fluke. They won that tournament purely based on luck. In QF srilanka were cruising to the victory when PAK was 170 for 7. But SL dropped two sitters of Amir and Sharfaraz which allowed Pakistan to go to the next round.

It doesn't matter what Pakistan did in the past. West Indies have achieved 10 times of what PAK achieced in its cricket history but now they r a minnow team and going down with every passing year. PAK is following the same path and its only a matter of time before they fall below Afghanistan and Bangladesh as a cricket team.
Agreed every team has bad patch bad decisions we had one but it dosent mean we become minows if it is a criteris look india in england than talk

This is record of BD after playing 32 year of cricket! An advics to BDs "Fly low"
IMG_20180927_212246.jpeg

Question is, After seeing record of BD cricket team is it fair to compare it with Pakistan, India, Srilanka?

Looked solid to me.

Accumulator. A bit challenged on strokes.

Cheers, Doc

Lol I was supporting Malik, almost feeling sorry (age and ghar jamai) as if he was near Indian.

he looks cool like an iceberg just as rahul dravid was .

if you had fielded your under 16 team, even then our players have played the same. They made up their mind to not get embarrassed "again" by loosing to India in the Finals. Understand what I'm trying to say. :)

pakistan decieved india by losing to bangladesh .

he looks cool like an iceberg just as rahul dravid was .

But look at most of their players man.

Do they look like professional athletes?

Forget talent. They are smaller and softer and rounder than any Pakistan team I have seen.

Cheers, Doc

Sarfraz Ahmed is a bad captain. Maybe not in the past but he is now. I watched the 2nd India Pakistan game and Sarfraz kept shouting at bowlers and fielders the whole time. Funny to the other teams but it shows the lack of trust in each others abilities which makes them frustrated. And since Sarfraz is the captain, he is the only one allowed to shout while others like Hasan Ali make faces to express their frustration. Also by shouting a lot Sarfraz is revealing his insecurity about his place in the team. But its clearly backfiring.

BTW Congrats Bangladesh for qualifying for the finals. Your players have really got good at the game in past few years.

after winning one match they became slumdog milliner for few months . after-all they win always hearts not cups:lol:
Slumdog-Millionaire-slumdog-millionaire-4399204-1024-768.jpg

My brother from another mother, I believe it is a bit heartless to mock innocent little children, wherever they may be.

May be I misunderstood your point, but I disagree with usage of the photo in your post given the context of this discussion.

Kids are kids everywhere. May be Indians and the Burmese would lynch children along with their parents, but we are not like them. We shouldn't mock any kids in any situation.

Anyhow, Pakistan needs to avoid any Diego Maradona like situation. Just because someone was a good player it doesn't mean they can be a good manager or a coach. Sure, keep them as consultants, but avoid giving them direct responsibilities.

Many times retired players forget that they are no longer in a position where their mistakes will not result in institutional wrecks.

I'd like to say that I despise this obsession with only one sport.

I've seen some matches of roller blade hockey in Pakistan and they were very fun.

Focus on other sports also.

Football is an amazing game, keeps you fit physically and mentally.

The Pakistani society needs a few years to get into higher gears so no need to stress out.

No problem but you'll never have West Indies history in 100 years .
West Indies cricket is studied imitated copied by every coach management players since they originated there attacking flamboyant fast flair hard cricket .
But never equalled .

You call them Minnows ..
But you'll never catch up there achievements in 100 years .

Now my country Pakistan you say will be overtaken by Bangladesh and Afghanistan
When will this be ?
50 -80 years time lol

were shit right now but we're proud of our achievements our inventions we gave to the game of cricket and we have a bowling talent factory (we supply bowlers to how many other nations lol)

Ever heard the saying
if you shake a tree in Pakistan and a fast bowler will drop out .

See you in 50 years and then if you win all your games you might go par with us in the Guinness book of records .

Pakistan waaaaaaaay ahead

Question is, After seeing record of BD cricket team is it fair to compare it with Pakistan, India, Srilanka?

Hahahaha

But look at most of their players man.

Do they look like professional athletes?

Forget talent. They are smaller and softer and rounder than any Pakistan team I have seen.

Cheers, Doc

You are 100% bang on the dollar there .
We look weak

Pakistsn did not play good in asia cup but you are dishonest when you say winning champion trophy was fluke. It was not just sri lanka whom Pakistan defeated but they defeated south africa, home fav england and then India in final ..if winning all these matches on english conditon was fluke then losing one match againt bangladesh was fluke too lol

Back
Top Bottom