What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This match shows the importance of small contribution of tailianders. Pak tailendar played well and deserves win. I am sure Bangladesh can win against Sri lanka and India, And Nasir hossain a new bright future of Bangladesh.
There should be no place of Akmals in Pak team.

please stick to cricket related discussion or MODs will delete your off-topic posts :mod:

it is now silence by Bangladeshis fans and members, Tiger barbie dolls disappear!

How were they?? i watched match from the end, so i don't think i caught them, Since i read your post, i forgot victory and i am searching for those barbie dolls on google :angry:

we won yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

although thank GOD we didnt lose to bangladesh even though it was a different team altogether it wasnt that we played bad they played good lets see how they challenge india and srilanka and i hope we will win against srilanka in the next match to go for the finals

we won yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

although thank GOD we didnt lose to bangladesh even though it was a different team altogether it wasnt that we played bad they played good lets see how they challenge india and srilanka and i hope we will win against srilanka in the next match to go for the finals

qualifying for finals is not so easy

We might have to win all matches or win against one match with good margin

Usually these type of tournaments are decided on net run rate factor... and the net performance of each game would be counted in the end

Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka are 1 team with three different names... they would win 5 matches and lose 5 while playing against each other

Well played Pakistan, but BD has proved that they are not a for granted team anymore.

Although pakistan won this game but bangladesh played better after considering their fielding, tight biwling and batting in this match..only pakistani opener made reasonable scores and then umar gul but all rest batsman were flops and then bangldeshi batsman faced our bowlers with ease..
Congrats to pak but well played bangladesh..hope pakistan win one more match with good margin to qualify for final but it will not be easy after considering the body language of our players

iF YOU HAVE SEEN the whole match...

then you know that Mahmudullah was not out...

It was umpire's mistake.....

our BAd luck. Whatever. it is part of game....

Yeah, according to Hawk-Eye that wasn't out! But if you have seen the entire match then you must have also noticed that a batsman who was actually out (LBW) was not given out..

Simply a human error and it cannot be blamed..

Pakistan's performance was very poor IMO. It was like Pakistan playing a big team.

Afridi & Misbah should take the matches seriously, specially Misbah ul haq(cuz Afridi atleast does his job by bowling), they need to bat properly & hit some runs instead of leaving the ground for few runs.

Also the openers performance was poor, they give a exteremely slow start, i think it was just 32 runs in 9 overs.

BTW Umar Gul just amazing, he rocks big time, the way he bat was just unbeleivable.

Shahid Afridi was very unlucky during the batting in today's match, one of the most funniest dismissal in cricket's history

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom