What's new

Asad's Air Force Capability analysis.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This thread will look into "known" operational capabilities of Asad's Air force , its Air defense network and how long it can defend this Tyrant from International nations's Air forces. Ie NATO and GCC Nations.

I feel time will come when asad will be bombed to rubble. Please share if you have some more data. Thanks.

List of Fighter/bomber Jets

Fullscreen%2520capture%2520312012%252034048%2520PM.jpg

List of AAM , AGM's

Fullscreen%2520capture%2520312012%252034614%2520PM.jpg

List of SAM Systems

Fullscreen%2520capture%2520312012%252035010%2520PM.jpg

Looking at the above list , my opinion would be that in case of a joint NATO and GCC strike scenario Asad's Air force would be wiped out of the sky with in a week's time (Could be sooner).
Once the Air superiority has been established , Asad's soldiers wont have the air support , hence vulnerable to air strikes.

The only edge i see , is the S-300 systems which are "suspected" to be operational with Asad's forces. But they are not in great numbers and can be neutralized once there is no air force to protect it.

Please share your opinions.

Our air force alone is more than enough to send Hafiz Assad's Air Force (HAAF) back to the stone age and then back again.

Our government HAS to do something soon. Because the population is putting great pressure on the government to end the killing of our brothers in Syria.

Our air force alone is more than enough to send Hafiz Assad's Air Force (HAAF) back to the stone age and then back again.

Our government HAS to do something soon. Because the population is putting great pressure on the government to end the killing of our brothers in Syria.

lol now you know your brother are getting killed in Syria ?
What about when your leaders killed 100's of your brothers in Bahrain ?
Your leaders started destroying Muslims all over the world and are in bed with USA all the time..

Very little is know about the Syrian Air Force. I couldn't even come up with a single picture of their MiG-29s.

But yeah, even compared to the GCC nations, they are weak. I am not even going to bring NATO into the discussion.

Dude don't forget unlike Mubarak or Gaddafi, Assad would be heavily backed by russia and china in foreign countries intervens against him

Your leaders started destroying Muslims all over the world and are in bed with USA all the time..

Not as bloody and brutal as in Syria. Middle Eastern countries don't have the greatest human rights records in the world. But under the Assad regime, holy moly...

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Dude don't forget unlike Mubarak or Gaddafi, Assad would be heavily backed heavily by russia and china in foreign countries intervens against him

Those guys wouldn't actually do $hit. It's all talk. Russia and China wouldn't easily even dare go into military conflict with the USA.

Very little is know about the Syrian Air Force. I couldn't even come up with a single picture of their MiG-29s.

But yeah, even compared to the GCC nations, they are weak. I am not even going to bring NATO into the discussion.

I know GCC nations they all are good in barking only... they do have good equipment but their arm forces are not able to fight anyone .... give me a single example where any of GCC country forces fought any war or mission with success??

either they have taken Pakistan into confidence or USA ... they dont have pani :)

Altnough yes some innocent people were killed but majority of the persons killed were terrorists whatever assad is doing is good for his country if he fails syria would end up as a terrorist state and foreign forces should refrain from interfering since if they interfere it would mean total destruction of syria like what happened to libya

this line is getting old- very old- and its not a way discuss any thing- what if he says- that Pakistan is in bed with USA too- then?- you gona deny? you expect him to deny?- India has killed our kashmiri brothers- amrika has killed our "once" afghani brothers- what the jack we did about them?-

Every country has the right to protect its national interest-

In Bahrain the human rights watch total count was 35 people killed In an entire year of uprising. Syria: 7000 killed mostly civillians. No no no you can NOT hold the moral high ground here.

In Bahrain the human rights watch total count was 35 people killed In an entire year of uprising. Syria: 7000 killed mostly civillians. No no no you can NOT hold the moral high ground here.

so what is the number of people that must be killed before Saudi Arabia thinks its inhumane?????

For me its "1"

so what is the number of people that must be killed before Saudi Arabia thinks its inhumane?????

For me its "1"

So I guess that means Assad's massacre is totally okay right? I never said I liked how security officers lost their temper and started killing. However you can't compare Assad's random artillery fire on entire cities to death mostly by rubber bullets and suffocation of tear gas. Again it is terrible that some people got killed but supporting Assad's massacre is on a whole new level of low.

Back
Top Bottom