What's new

As Obama visits, signs that India is pushing back against China

Status
Not open for further replies.
... And you fingered your sister and found your dad's wedding ring, i guess incest runs deep in your family.. Which further explains your one too many impairments, clearly a 'slow burner' in the thought process. Now you can't take my comment, wait 'can't take it all' sounds like your mum again.
No one is asking you to project your fantasies onto others. You Sister told me that you were a scat whöre of your dad, while your mommy liked to entertain her brothers with a beastality show with family pigs.Looks like debauchry runs deep in your family.

Heard that you still work as a go-go girl in your neighbourhood's gloryhole.

It would be appreciated if you guys were to shut up & take your juvenile comments elsewhere .

Well i think he is now sufficiently embarrassed after starting it and being subjected to my obscenity-laced-verbal-tirade. I'll be the mature one and 'ceasefire', seeing as he can't be trusted to do it.

It would be appreciated if you guys were to shut up & take your juvenile comments elsewhere .

I think you'll find all of my posts are still there, well this is awkward on your part. Good day.

Ps. It's spelt 'tirade'.

Well, he started this triade. (and being a coward he as deleted his first post, of course after being humiliated)

Well i think he is now sufficiently embarrassed after starting it and being subjected to my obscenity-laced-verbal-tirade. I'll be the mature one and 'ceasefire', seeing as he can't be trusted to do it.

This is exactly the kind of stuff that is not appreciated here.

Use the ' report ' button if there is a concern.

I just did.

I think I'm allowed to defend myself, it's my inherent right. Whether it be physical or through the nuances of my discourse.

Ps. He started it. Indian members are just favourably disposed towards him, given that he's indian. Let's move on and stick to the thread. Good day.

This is exactly the kind of stuff that is not appreciated here.

Use the ' report ' button if there is a concern.

I just did.

...As if indian's don't come with a 'historical baggage' of 'ill-will' and are inherently immune to it. What an absolute buffoon. Some people need to introspect and slap themselves for their constant-bias.

... And you fingered your sister and found your dad's wedding ring, i guess incest runs deep in your family.. Which further explains your one too many impairments, clearly a 'slow burner' in the thought process. Now you can't take my comment, wait 'can't take it all' sounds like your mum again.

And another day goes by and still 1 out of 195. You are screaming uncle and nobody is at home, while America gets more closer to India. What are you going to do about it?

Last edited:
China now dominates South Asia. India cannot beat China even in its own backyard. China has far more resources than India. India is surrounded by Chinese allies and China is building the string of pearls which every South Asian country welcomes.

China now dominates South Asia. India cannot beat China even in its own backyard. China has far more resources than India. India is surrounded by Chinese allies and China is building the string of pearls which every South Asian country welcomes.

China sure is trying to build a string of pearls around India, in the same manner India too building its own string of pearls around China.

China sure is trying to build a string of pearls around India, in the same manner India too building its own string of pearls around China.

India doesn't have the resources to build a string of pearls around China as all Asian countries need China for economic development were as India is economically irrelevant compared with China.

Considering India has an insignificant economy and even an even worse military, China doesn't worry about India, China worries about America.

Lets see now, your allies - Pakistan, a half bangladesh, Burma, North Korea. ..not a list anybody would be envious about.

India doesn't have the resources to build a string of pearls around China as all Asian countries need China for economic development were as India is economically irrelevant compared with China.

Considering India has an insignificant economy and even an even worse military, China doesn't worry about India, China worries about America.

Underestimating the enemy and bragging is Chinese hallmark. So nothing surprising coming from you. By the way India is the third largest economy on the planet with 2.5 million strong army with nukes and with a 1.3 billion people.

And another day goes by and still 1 out of 195. You are screaming uncle and nobody is at home, while America gets more closer to India. What are you going to do about it?

HeHeHe; do you think that Mr.JoeShmoe there that you are talkin' to can do "a jack" about it?
Hell, no; he can't..... which his why he is venting his spleen here like a spoilt and uneducated brat.
Ah well...... just another day on PDF.

Don't waste time.
The OP is a well-known Indian-American troll named @JayAtl

You can tell by his telltale inferiority complex to project himself as the ultimate American. Forget China or Pakistan, this guy used to get into fights with Indians when he lectured the lowly "Indian" Indians as an exalted "American".

No serious person pays attention to his posts any more, except as a source of amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom