What's new

As China eclipses US, Brussels must rethink Beijing, says top EU diplomat

Well, if it makes you feel better, we are already in a multi-polar world, Americans just don't know it yet. Europeans are just starting to accept it.

I think the process of changing from a Western-dominated unipolar world to a multi-polar one has started but not yet complete.

China still does not have the economic or military power to be able to compete with the USA let alone the West with so many countries.

I think the process of changing from a Western-dominated unipolar world to a multi-polar one has started but not yet complete.

China still does not have the economic or military power to be able to compete with the USA let alone the West with so many countries.

True.

I absolutely agree. That's why I say that China has a chance of peeling away some of the "Core 4" nations of the West, basically the Latin/Greco nations. They won't ever be a Chinese ally but they can at least be neutral, that in itself would already be a Chinese victory.

For sure the West does not understand China. But I would say that it is more consequential that the Chinese understand the West right now because China is trying to expand its influence and is in the weaker negotiating position.
Yes I agree with your analysis on the white core. That's why Islamization and Arabinization is important. We ned Eurabia. Lol

Yes I agree with your analysis on the white core. That's why Islamization and Arabinization is important. Lol

That's not going to happen. The right wing lunatics just use it as a bogeyman but Muslims are still only a small portion of the population.

Will take at least another 25 years just to be equala.

As China eclipses US and EU politicians bring to their knees to China... people from countries of EU should rethink EU.

It can be tolerable loss sovereignty for EU or USA, but for China brutal dictatorship.... EU politicians are insane. They have cross all red lines with Covid crisis, defending China.

That's not going to happen. The right wing lunatics just use it as a bogeyman but Muslims are still only a small portion of the population.
It is rising and Islam conversion is also rising. They are having less kids. We need a weakened white North European identity, the South Europeans are easier to deal with. Slavs otoh is a marriage of convenience, had the EU treated them fairly instead of a pariah, they would have been a United Europe stretching to Siberia.

It is rising and Islam conversion is also rising. They are having less kids. We need a weakened white North European identity, the South Europeans are easier to deal with. Slavs otoh is a marriage of convenience, had the EU treated them fairly instead of a pariah, they would have been a United Europe stretching to Siberia.

True. The US deep state is too greedy to strategize correctly.

I said this for months already, it's very obvious to see, the writing is on the wall everywhere. and never trust so called "allies" , they can switch camps anytime.

No I do not agree with this post

The world is very angry with China right now very angry, because of COVID-19 I would not make these kind of statements without having a deeper understanding of European culture and values

The countries that are afraid of China are the ones who committed crimes against China in the past and now China is growing they are scared

Racism, just say it...you wont be stigmatized in a online forum
Come on, us Chinese are the same, we still regard Japanese Koreans as equals and Whites as superior and the others as below us. That's how countries are founded and boundaries formed.

We choose USA because USA dont kill us with biological weapons as China does with Covid.

China government is disgusting, and EU politicians who praise Beijing are a bunch of traitors who only thinks of money and in a short-term.

Western states should think how to launch a thousand nukes in Beijing in retaliation for Covid instead how to bring to their knees.

USA had a black president, London has a Mayor with parents from Pakistan. There are no racism in the west. Neither in western people or western governments.

There is racism in the east and you think whole world is like the east.

Do you imagine a Manchu president in China? Do you imagine a European major in Beijing?.

The europeans erased 100 million native americans in what is the biggest genocide in history, are the first to invent human zoos for the disgusting pleasure of the invading populace, conducted radiation experiments on the native population of the marshal islands.

Later, like a whore speaking of honor, would preach to us about freedom and democracy, and through the US would continue wage more wars, subvert more governments, cause more misery than any other power in history.

Yet, here you are only concerned with seeing thousands of nukes fall on beijing, I commend you troll, it takes refined skill to spite me.

Alas, I present you your reward, the report button.

Last edited:
The europeans erased 100 million native americans in what is the biggest genocide in history, are the first to invent human zoos for the disgusting pleasure of the invading populace, conducted radiation experiments on the native population of the marshal islands.

Later, like a whore speaking of honor, would preach to us about freedom and democracy, and through the US would continue wage more wars, subvert more governments, cause more misery than any other power in history.

Yet, here you are only concerned with seeing thousands of nukes fall on beijing, I commend you troll, it takes refined skill and a mastery of trolling arts to spite me.

Alas, I present you your reward, the report button.

not to mention the Spaniards were some of the most brutal and evil Europeans lmao acting like the world forgot haha

We Italians have chosen an Italy for the Italians, our ruling party is "anti-establishment", and that means we will do things for ourselves and seek our own interests. We are not beholden to Brussels or Washington. We still like the idea of the EU for trade and cooperation and peace.

China has chosen a similar path with Xi.

France is neo-liberal and Germany is mixed neo-liberal. Hopefully the traditional neo-lib globalists can fight against the new fake news and invention of fake enemies.

China was our friend and trade partner before this. China should stay that way.

True, they are beholden to historical grievances that I am well aware of, and Washington tries to play one side against the other, it is disgusting.

I tried to do my best to sway the Turks on this forum to peace and leadership through being a role model of stability. Only a handful of Turks oppose endless wars for Erdogan.

Here are the nations that China should focus on in BRI. This map is where civilization started. Ignore Turkey, they are still ruled in thought of Central Asian Turks, which is barbarism.

These are were caring people are found, for thousands of years, they lived in civilization and culture. Ignore the Hindutvas too. They have their own issues.

In orange are the countries that stone age barbarians from US UK want to bomb the civilized people into the stone age. We need to band together. BRI is the best path to this bright future.

civ.png

Chinese also regards Iran an old civilization.

With all due respect you do not live in Europe and do not know how white people think like.

One of the reasons they became so successful is they co-operated on the whole rather than fight too much with each other.

No chance Europe will side with China over USA. They may not follow everything that USA tells them to do but they also like the USA do not want China to become more powerful than USA.

World war 1 and 2 should have given lesson that it is not true.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom