What's new

As China eclipses US, Brussels must rethink Beijing, says top EU diplomat

I actually think that if push comes to shove even Russia will ally with it's white Christian brothers in the West against China.

France, Spain and Italy will use China for benefits but they will stay firmly with the rest of the West. You just have to see the amount of racism against Chinese over Covid-19 that have been displayed in Italy. Rich Northern Europe has just agreed 500 billion Euros in grants to bail out Italy and Spain over Covid-19.

White people have this tribal mentality that I personally have not seen with any other race

It is based on White supremacy. If China had not fucked up 500 years ago and went on to colonize the world, today most East Asians would think the same way.

It is based on White supremacy. If China had not fucked up 500 years ago and went on to colonize the world, today most East Asians would think the same way.

It is not right to feel your race is superior than anyone else's but human nature to somehow feel this way.

Anyway I do not think it is good that any one race or culture gets to dictate to others and so China being able to at least provide an alternative economic, technological and military complex to the West would actually be ideal.

I actually think that if push comes to shove even Russia will ally with it's white Christian brothers in the West against China.

France, Spain and Italy will use China for benefits but they will stay firmly with the rest of the West. You just have to see the amount of racism against Chinese over Covid-19 that have been displayed in Italy.

White people have this tribal mentality that I personally have not seen with any other race.

They did kill tens of millions of each other though, so its definetly not all roses.

All collective entities can be broken by a capable and knowledgable adversary, by amplifying differences, empowering alternative identities instead of the common one and other subversion tactics, Russia is thought to be partly responsible for amplifying the sentiment of white nationalism in the US and europe, the West itself has long been an expert in this craft.

In this China unfortunately lags behind, It lacks the expertise and probably see no value on subverting western society, I bet this stance must amaze western thinktanks as it does for me.

It is not right to feel your race is superior than anyone else's but human nature to somehow feel this way.

Anyway I do not think it is good that any one race or culture gets to dictate to others and so China being able to at least provide an alternative economic, technological and military complex to the West would actually be ideal.

It's not right but that's the way humans have always been. Every group has some need to feel better than others. In India, you have caste systems, in Muslim countries, non-Muslims are seen as impure. The reason why Europeans are united on this idea of racial supremacy is because they have dominated the world for over 4 centuries so they are all vested in this idea that they are at the pinnacle of the racial order. Other races are more divided because even if they think they are better than their neighbor, they still retain this inferiority complex to White Westerners so they will defer to the West. It's the power of the colonial mentality.

They did kill tens of millions of each other though, so its definetly not all roses.

All collective entities can be broken by a capable and knowledgable adversary, by amplifying differences, empowering alternative identities instead of the common one and other subversion tactics, Russia is thought to be partly responsible for amplifying the sentiment of white nationalism in the US and europe, the West itself has long been an expert in this craft.

In this China unfortunately lags behind, It lacks the expertise and probably see no value on subverting western society, I bet this stance must amaze western thinktanks as it does for me.

Just look at the Chinese members on this board. They have zero understanding of other cultures and are largely incapable of explaining or defending China in a persuasive manner, let alone influence the thoughts of other countries. China is autistic retard level when it comes to soft power.

Russia has a long history of subversion and propaganda, plus they understand the West very well and the different factions in the West.

ha ha ha ! The EU is gasping for its survival as a conglomerate with each strong member wanting to go their way whether it be economy, defence or immigration; the fat cat bereaucrats in Brussels obviously have identified China as the next wallet they can sponge upon for a few years! China better hold on to their already thinning wallet

Just look at the Chinese members on this board. They have zero understanding of other cultures and are largely incapable of explaining or defending China in a persuasive manner, let alone influence the thoughts of other countries. China is autistic retard level when it comes to soft power.

Russia has a long history of subversion and propaganda, plus they understand the West very well and the different factions in the West.

This is true unfortunately, I can only hope this is all part of a genious 'bide your time' plan and not a critical strategic mistake.

The white identity is far far weaker and shallower than one might be led to believe, heck greeks and italians werent considered white at some point, greece is supposed to be the cradle of western society yet greeks historicaly considered the northernerns (that is current western europe) as barbarians.

There simply wasnt and isnt an adversary strong enough to break the facade.

This is true unfortunately, I can only hope this is all part of a genious 'bide your time' plan and not a critical strategic mistake.

The white identity is far far weaker and shallower than one might be led to believe, heck greeks and italians werent considered white at some point, greece is supposed to be the cradle of western society yet greeks historicaly considered the northernerns (that is current western europe) as barbarians.

There simply wasnt and isnt an adversary strong enough to break the facade.

The White identity is largely a New World identity as Northwestern Europeans started to interact with many non-European peoples like the Native Americans, Africans, etc.

The White core are Northwestern Europeans. The other Europeans vary on a scale and can often not be considered White depending on context.

China has a very insular society and the members here reflect that. They have great difficulty really understanding foreign cultures and effectively communicating with them.

The White identity is largely a New World identity as Northwestern Europeans started to interact with many non-European peoples like the Native Americans, Africans, etc.

The White core are Northwestern Europeans. The other Europeans vary on a scale and can often not be considered White depending on context.

China has a very insular society and the members here reflect that. They have great difficulty really understanding foreign cultures and effectively communicating with them.

Its a manufactured identity that is poorly defined, or perhaps has a scale as you suggested depending on how close you are to the core.

Regardless, would you accept being part of a heirarchical identity that puts you at the lower end when your are the decendant of ancient greece and Rome ? China should work to pull mediterenean nations to its side by any means necessary.

Perhaps just like how Chinese people have a problem understanding foreigners, perhaps we non-chinese also fail to understand China... there could be some wisdom behind the manner it handles its foreign affairs, or so I hope.

Its a manufactured identity that is poorly defined, or perhaps has a scale as you suggested depending on how close you are to the core.

Regardless, would you accept being part of an heirarchical identity that puts you at lower end when your are the decendant of ancient greece and Rome ? China should work to pull mediterenean nations to its side by any means necessary.

Perhaps just like how Chinese people have a problem understanding foreigners, perhaps we non-chinese also fail to understand China... there could be some wisdom behind the manner it handles its foreign affairs, or so I hope.

I absolutely agree. That's why I say that China has a chance of peeling away some of the "Core 4" nations of the West, basically the Latin/Greco nations. They won't ever be a Chinese ally but they can at least be neutral, that in itself would already be a Chinese victory.

For sure the West does not understand China. But I would say that it is more consequential that the Chinese understand the West right now because China is trying to expand its influence and is in the weaker negotiating position.

I said this for months already, it's very obvious to see, the writing is on the wall everywhere. and never trust so called "allies" , they can switch camps anytime.

We Italians have chosen an Italy for the Italians, our ruling party is "anti-establishment", and that means we will do things for ourselves and seek our own interests. We are not beholden to Brussels or Washington. We still like the idea of the EU for trade and cooperation and peace.

China has chosen a similar path with Xi.

France is neo-liberal and Germany is mixed neo-liberal. Hopefully the traditional neo-lib globalists can fight against the new fake news and invention of fake enemies.

China was our friend and trade partner before this. China should stay that way.

I see many Arab countries sharing same religion and blood still hate each other, countries are just like people, go for interests other than blood.

True, they are beholden to historical grievances that I am well aware of, and Washington tries to play one side against the other, it is disgusting.

I tried to do my best to sway the Turks on this forum to peace and leadership through being a role model of stability. Only a handful of Turks oppose endless wars for Erdogan.

Regardless, would you accept being part of a heirarchical identity that puts you at the lower end when your are the decendant of ancient greece and Rome ? China should work to pull mediterenean nations to its side by any means necessary.

Here are the nations that China should focus on in BRI. This map is where civilization started. Ignore Turkey, they are still ruled in thought of Central Asian Turks, which is barbarism.

These are were caring people are found, for thousands of years, they lived in civilization and culture. Ignore the Hindutvas too. They have their own issues.

In orange are the countries that stone age barbarians from US UK want to bomb the civilized people into the stone age. We need to band together. BRI is the best path to this bright future.

civ.png

Last edited:
Right. The White_Christian world has been abusing the rest of the world for centuries ,initially by simply conquering & genociding native people, thereafter as colonists of more developed societies and currently using pretexts of " democracy" , " human rights" , " free speech" , " LGBT" ; They build up alliances like nato, ANZUS, etc to bully those who oppose them . They give lip service when their boss misuses the stranglehold of the dollar .
They make the rest of the world divided by faking to care for them..just like colonial times. Resultantly we have countries like Pakistan who were very proud of being a
" major non NATO ally " . We have India , Taiwan, Japan, SK ( till recently Philippines , Indo) gets excited by fake appreciations from the West to being an anti-China puppet. We have Vietnam where downfall of China is more important than its own uplift.
Any rising power that breaks the unholy stranglehold of the White_Christian world should be welcomed everywhere in the greater scheme of things. If not overt , then covert support should be given. For the Muslim world it is even for important to support such powers , because the West is it's ideological and spiritual nemesis, whereas China is just a " Kaffir" country with no agenda against Muslims .
Even with a small rise in the power of China we can already see a change in attitude of the West towards the rest of the world. We can see that wherever China went to " shithole " areas they made technology easily available to locals( compare this with how the west wants you to wallow in ignorance).
If China is successfully castrated( like Japan was) NO other nations will break this Western mafia. We will be doomed forever ( this is not a pro China issue, it's a pro-world issue; doesn't mean you support them over everything but don't follow the western trap of containing them )

I have found tower9 the most logical ( but brutally honest) person speaking on China.
All Chinese members should diligently follow his every post because he is a mirror to the strengths and weaknesses of China and it's people. He has the interest of China at heart but is of course forced to be abrasive at times.
Chinese members in this forum are very patriotic and fast with valid facts. I learnt many amazing data about achievements of China from them here. But you don't win hearts and minds just by being correct . If you need more friendly nations/friends rather than pure trading partners more diplomatic finesse ( art of faking ) is required.

It's not right but that's the way humans have always been. Every group has some need to feel better than others. In India, you have caste systems, in Muslim countries, non-Muslims are seen as impure. The reason why Europeans are united on this idea of racial supremacy is because they have dominated the world for over 4 centuries so they are all vested in this idea that they are at the pinnacle of the racial order. Other races are more divided because even if they think they are better than their neighbor, they still retain this inferiority complex to White Westerners so they will defer to the West. It's the power of the colonial mentality.

Right. The White_Christian world has been abusing the rest of the world for centuries ,initially by simply conquering & genociding native people, thereafter as colonists of more developed societies and currently using pretexts of " democracy" , " human rights" , " free speech" , " LGBT" ; They build up alliances like nato, ANZUS, etc to bully those who oppose them . They give lip service when their boss misuses the stranglehold of the dollar .
They make the rest of the world divided by faking to care for them..just like colonial times. Resultantly we have countries like Pakistan who were very proud of being a
" major non NATO ally " . We have India , Taiwan, Japan, SK ( till recently Philippines , Indo) gets excited by fake appreciations from the West to being an anti-China puppet. We have Vietnam where downfall of China is more important than its own uplift.
Any rising power that breaks the unholy stranglehold of the White_Christian world should be welcomed everywhere in the greater scheme of things. If not overt , then covert support should be given. For the Muslim world it is even for important to support such powers , because the West is it's ideological and spiritual nemesis, whereas China is just a " Kaffir" country with no agenda against Muslims .
Even with a small rise in the power of China we can already see a change in attitude of the West towards the rest of the world. We can see that wherever China went to " shithole " areas they made technology easily available to locals( compare this with how the west wants you to wallow in ignorance).
If China is successfully castrated( like Japan was) NO other nations will break this Western mafia. We will be doomed forever ( this is not a pro China issue, it's a pro-world issue; doesn't mean you support them over everything but don't follow the western trap of containing them )

I have found tower9 the most logical ( but brutally honest) person speaking on China.
All Chinese members should diligently follow his every post because he is a mirror to the strengths and weaknesses of China and it's people. He has the interest of China at heart but is of course forced to be abrasive at times.
Chinese members in this forum are very patriotic and fast with valid facts. I learnt many amazing data about achievements of China from them here. But you don't win hearts and minds just by being correct . If you need more friendly nations/friends rather than pure trading partners more diplomatic finesse ( art of faking ) is required.

I agree that China is the only realistic chance this century to break the stranglehold of the West over the planet.

That does not mean that China can get a free ride over Uyghur, Rohingya and Covid-19(if they turn out to be responsible for it's cause). It needs to be held accountable just like the USA.

Absolute power corrupts and so the best situation would be if China and some other smaller powers are able to balance out the West. A strong China would provide the environment for lots of 3rd world countries to rise economically, technologically and militarily as otherwise the sole dominant power would strangle them.

Multi-polar world would be ideal scenario to give the best future for the majority of the world's population.

Right.
Don't put any unfair obstruction on their rise over smaller family fights ( eg your Uighur, rohingiya issues. I am sure covid is Western origin).
You have correctly noted that a rising power ( and China is the only potential one for foreseeable future) gives more elbow room for others to grow.
Heck I feel a lot of the " intractable" disputes will get solved once the meddling west are taken out of the equation.

I agree that China is the only realistic chance this century to break the stranglehold of the West over the planet.

That does not mean that China can get a free ride over Uyghur, Rohingya and Covid-19(if they turn out to be responsible for it's cause). It needs to be held accountable just like the USA.

Absolute power corrupts and so the best situation would be if China and some other smaller powers are able to balance out the West. A strong China would provide the environment for lots of 3rd world countries to rise economically, technologically and militarily as otherwise the sole dominant power would strangle them.

Multi-polar world would be ideal scenario to give the best future for the majority of the world's population.

We Italians have chosen an Italy for the Italians, our ruling party is "anti-establishment", and that means we will do things for ourselves and seek our own interests. We are not beholden to Brussels or Washington. We still like the idea of the EU for trade and cooperation and peace.

China has chosen a similar path with Xi.

France is neo-liberal and Germany is mixed neo-liberal. Hopefully the traditional neo-lib globalists can fight against the new fake news and invention of fake enemies.

China was our friend and trade partner before this. China should stay that way.

True, they are beholden to historical grievances that I am well aware of, and Washington tries to play one side against the other, it is disgusting.

I tried to do my best to sway the Turks on this forum to peace and leadership through being a role model of stability. Only a handful of Turks oppose endless wars for Erdogan.

Here are the nations that China should focus on in BRI. This map is where civilization started. Ignore Turkey, they are still ruled in thought of Central Asian Turks, which is barbarism.

These are were caring people are found, for thousands of years, they lived in civilization and culture. Ignore the Hindutvas too. They have their own issues.

In orange are the countries that stone age barbarians from US UK want to bomb the civilized people into the stone age. We need to band together. BRI is the best path to this bright future.

civ.png

That map should include Russia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia and Africa.

I don't like to mix emotions into my analysis of situations. I think to honestly assess any situation you have to take into account the worldview, power capabilities, interests and direction of each party and then you can accurately assess the situation.

I get frustrated seeing the deep insularity and ignorance of the Mainland Chinese members here and also the Mainland Chinese everywhere, those who live in the US, those I encounter overseas, etc. because it is like seeing a relative who is fucking up all the time. Mainland Chinese are only good at acquiring hard power, things like engineering, manufacturing, etc. They are absolutely horrid when it comes to soft power like image crafting, communication, understanding/interacting with other cultures in a way that makes you likeable and wins you support. This is a problem from the very top of their government to the lowest peasant.

Well, if it makes you feel better, we are already in a multi-polar world, Americans just don't know it yet. Europeans are just starting to accept it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom