What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

i am waiting when some one shoot her.hahahhahaha man she use her rights of free speech

It dosent happen in india..!! Well everyone have the freedom to excersise their right in india, unless it doesnt cross the path of an individual ;). She have been talking **** for years... and still noone havent shot her. So she will continue to talk but nobody is going to listen..!!!

Stupid remark that was but you do understand the difference between speaking for the oppressed and inciting people to break the country apart?

1. Kashmir is occupied so there is no question of inciting for breaking India as its not part of India according to international Laws.

2. Since Maoist infested areas are part of India according to International Laws so in this case if Arundhati advocates separatism then you can come up with this blame on her for breaking India.

3. BUT as far as the world goes and have seen Arundhati is not speaking for separation for Maoist areas.

4. Arundhati is speaking about the plight of Maoist areas and why and for what they are struggling.

5. You and your other Indian fellows here tell me what do you take Maoist for ? being Terrorists? or otherwise ?

1. Kashmir is occupied so there is no question of inciting for breaking India as its not part of India according to international Laws.

2. Since Maoist infested areas are part of India according to International Laws so in this case if Arundhati advocates separatism then you can come up with this blame on her for breaking India.

3. BUT as far as the world goes and have seen Arundhati is not speaking for separation for Maoist areas.

4. Arundhati is speaking about the plight of Maoist areas and why and for what they are struggling.

5. You and your other Indian fellows here tell me what do you take Maoist for ? being Terrorists? or otherwise ?

Arundhati roy is an indian citizen and before any international law, she has to follow Indian law.

Arundhati roy is an indian citizen and before any international law, she has to follow Indian law.

is speaking against your faults and ills is against the law then i am afraid many will be declared as non-Indians

If you think only following laws means not speaking against Indian barbarism then thats a flawed notion

By such yardstick, many US officials are breaking laws by speaking against Pentagon wrong policies and invasions of other countries

is speaking against your faults and ills is against the law then i am afraid many will be declared as non-Indians

If you think only following laws means not speaking against Indian barbarism then thats a flawed notion

By such yardstick, many US officials are breaking laws by speaking against Pentagon wrong policies and invasions of other countries

You really do not understand the difference between 'criticism' and 'incitement to break country' do you?:undecided:

Is it part of Pakistan by International law?

1. No its not

2. Since 1 is true, Pakistan is equal culprit for "occupying" Kashmir.

3. Since 2 is also true, no pakistani should talk about Kashmiri freedom.

4. Please do not rant endlessly. Decorationg it with colourful and bold fonts will not make it meaningful.

So be it. You think anybody will give two hoots to what happens to these losers? No! the world will just move on like it moved on after Liu of China was awarded the nobel prize.

That guy broke China's laws and he was arrested for that. Same thing we should do.

If we have a law and that law is broken, then action must be taken. Simple.

So far i have seen almost all Indian members here have attacked the messenger and shy away from discussing the message which shows you have NO solid argument against Arundhati and it makes you a loser not her.

So far i have seen almost all Indian members here have attacked the messenger and shy away from discussing the message which shows you have NO solid argument against Arundhati and it makes you a loser not her.

lol @ the messenger....messenger of peace...messiah of peace ....eh??

Nobel peace prize for Arundhati Roy anyone....?:lol:

Is it part of Pakistan by International law?

Did anyone claim that from our Side ?

1. No we do not claim it as our part so your argument is weakest one here.

2. Since 1 is true, Pakistan is equal culprit for "occupying" Kashmir.

3. Since 2 is also true, no pakistani should talk about Kashmiri freedom.

We are opened to all options including Independence for Kashmir.

We are ready to accept the result of a plebiscite if held under international bodies. Its India that is afraid to lose its point of view on Kashmir.

We have every right to speak for People of a Disputed country Kashmirt as much as you have right to speak for Palestinians.

4. Please do not rant endlessly. Decorationg it with colourful and bold fonts will not make it meaningful.

Since this comment of yours is based on frustration over quote of an Indian politician hence i dont consider it worth replying

lol @ the messenger....messenger of peace...messiah of peace ....eh??

Nobel peace prize for Arundhati Roy anyone....?:

:) so you have No solid argument.
Bring any even against her other than calling her a whore or loser or publicity seeker since is not resorting to tactics of jokers from Shiv sena

In that land of Consciously Dead, One brave lady with the Truth is targeted by Cowards. It's like one Human in hundreds of thousands Inhumans being targeted for being humane. God be with you Ms. Arundhati Roy.

Did anyone claim that from our Side ?We are opened to all options including Independence for Kashmir.

May be you are...but your govt. isn't. Otherwise why don't you take unilateral action and make azad kashmir really azad in the real sense of the word.

But you won't...guess why?....Because your GoP doesn't support an independent Kashmir.

BTW, the UN resolutions which you people complain about eveyr now and then also do not include any option called 'independence'.

:) so you have No solid argument.
Bring any even against her other than calling her a whore or loser or publicity seeker since is not resorting to tactics of jokers from Shiv sena
dare to answer this....you tell INDIA to free kashmir......so why dont pakistan free BALOCHISTAN first ??

Did anyone claim that from our Side ?

1. No we do not claim it as our part so your argument is weakest one here.

But you still occupy 1/3rd of Kashmir, and even have "gifted" some part of the territory to China, territory which is not Pakistani as per any international law.

We are opened to all options including Independence for Kashmir.

But you havent granted independence to P..O..K

We are ready to accept the result of a plebiscite if held under international bodies. Its India that is afraid to lose its point of view on Kashmir.

I can guarentee, pakistan will not accept any plebiscite if its result is in favour of India

We have every right to speak for People of a Disputed country Kashmirt as much as you have right to speak for Palestinians.

You have every right to speak on anything you want, it does not necessarily mean that you are right.

Since this comment of yours is based on frustration over quote of an Indian politician hence i dont consider it worth replying

Ohh, you just replied on that:rofl:

BTW, would you mind if I quote statments of some Indian politicians regarding his views on Pakistan??

Back
Top Bottom