What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Power House of India

is this the reason why china is so much after the Arunachal Pradesh . srikarenergy.com/investors-media.html
so mate,is there even a small fraction of arunachalis who would wanna join china?

India is 4th largest producer of electricity not 6th(claimed by the article)......

Not in Knowledge. we have growenup singing "jana gana mana" and studyed in CBSE aplicated schools. We are pure Indian .
Does Arunachal pradesh has airports aand cinema halls?

Welcome to Srikar Energy Limited

i think you cant post links(as in they wont become clickable links) unless you have 100 posts or so.

but according to our chinese friend @Tractor you guys wanna be a part of china whole heartedly and we are suppressing you. :lol:

Thanks for helping me out here .Yes till i get 100 post i may nt be able to post link here . as of mr Tractor if he is chinese he should make a visit to arunachal and see for himself how happy we are ,the arunachalis . we never were part of china nor we want to go over to their side . we are happy to be indian as we treated as equal and have important place in consitution of india . i don't think there is any other country in world that is free as india. Jai Hind !!

Last edited:
Please answer my post 5 also......
Are you operating from mobile or Internet is very slow there in Arunachal pradesh?

m operating from mobile so i have to take time to reply ur ques !!

welcome @Blast## mate.... have a blast in pdf :biggthump.... by the way whch tribe do you belong.... i used to have few khamti friends

m not getting which 5 n 9 post r u talking bout . i hv answer ur quests ...can u post again it seem m not getting it ... ???
You will see a green strip above your profile pic,see at the right end of the strip and you will see a no. which represents post no.

My questions are......
Does Arunachal pradesh has internattional airports and cinema halls?
Is Indian gov. doing enough for devlopment of Arunachal pradesh?

Back
Top Bottom