What's new

Arun Jaitley gets charge of defence ministry after Manohar Parrikar resigns

Ministry of Defence
14-March, 2017 15:24 IST
Arun Jaitley takes over as Defence Minister

Shri Arun Jaitley took over additional charge as Defence Minister, here today. On his arrival at the Ministry of Defence in South Block, Shri Jaitley was received by Minister of State for Defence Dr. Subhash Bhamre, Defence Secretary Shri G Mohan Kumar and other senior officials.

Prime Minister's Office
14-March, 2017 18:31 IST
PM congratulates Manohar Parrikar on being sworn in as Goa CM

Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has congratulated Shri Manohar Parrikar on being sworn in as Chief Minister of Goa.

“Congratulations to Manohar Parrikar and his team on being sworn in. My best wishes in taking Goa to new heights of progress,” the Prime Minister said.

Shri Arun Jaitley after taking over additional charge as Union Defence Minister, in New Delhi on March 14, 2017.
s2017031499851.jpg

Shri Arun Jaitley interacting with the Minister of State for Defence, Dr. Subhash Ramrao Bhamre after taking over additional charge as Union Defence Minister, in New Delhi on March 14, 2017. The Scientific Advisor to Defence Minister, Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy is also seen.
s2017031499852.jpg

i think SC already asked for floor test...

Well BJP at least should abandon criminal candidates from getting seats... yet in UP 80 + MLA got criminal cases against them... BJP supposed to set new trend... FREE FROM GUNDARAJ ...

Do you have % figures for each party in UP?...preferably before and after election.

This is how trends are supposed to be illustrated right? I am just curious btw.

Do you have % figures for each party in UP?...preferably before and after election.

BJP slogan is to end Gundaraj..

BJP slogan is to end Gundaraj..

So I am asking for the trend regarding them compared to the others. Is it available?

Congress slogan was Garibi Hatao once upon a time...we all know how that worked out in the end....there wasn't even a realised trend.

So I am asking for the trend regarding them compared to the others. Is it available?

Congress slogan was Garibi Hatao once upon a time...we all know how that worked out in the end....there wasn't even a realised trend.

Criminals in politics are dangerous to our future... after listening Modi speech, i expected he will give tickets to Non criminal... But BJP is like any party.

Republic of India is having an unique democracy and with the increasing Rajya Sabha seats for BJP is making BJP more stronger to take decision related to the National Soveriginty and Territorial Intergity.

In reality its good as Republic of India can solve border disputes directly and even direct decisions can be made for the manned mission.

STRENGTHWISE PARTY POSITION IN THE RAJYA SABHA AS ON :- Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sno Party Strength
1 Indian National Congress (INC ) 59
2 Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP ) 56
3 Samajwadi Party (SP ) 18
4 All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazagham (AIADMK ) 13
5 ALL INDIA TRINAMOOL CONGRESS (AITC ) 12
6 Janata Dal (United) (JD(U) ) 10
7 Biju Janata Dal (BJD ) 8
8 Communist Party of India (Marxist) (CPI(M) ) 8
9 Nominated (NOM. ) 8
10 Telugu Desam Party (TDP ) 6
11 Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP ) 6
12 Independent & Others (IND. ) 6
13 Nationalist Congress Party (NCP ) 5
14 Dravida Munnetra Kazagham (DMK ) 4
15 Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS ) 3
16 Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD ) 3
17 Shiv Sena (SS ) 3
18 Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD ) 3
19 J&K Peoples Democratic Party (J&K PDP ) 2
20 Janata Dal (Secular) (JD(S) ) 1
21 Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM ) 1
22 Kerala Congress (M) (KC(M) ) 1
23 Indian National Lok Dal (INLD ) 1
24 Indian Union Muslim League (IUML ) 1
25 Communist Party of India (CPI ) 1
26 Bodoland People's Front (BPF ) 1
27 Sikkim Democratic Front (SDF ) 1
28 Republican Party of India (A) (RPI(A) ) 1
29 Naga Peoples Front (NPF ) 1
30 Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP ) 1
Vacancies:
Total: 1

Criminals in politics are dangerous to our future... after listening Modi speech, i expected he will give tickets to Non criminal... But BJP is like any party.

Please provide a trend. How many previous MLAs had criminal cases against how many now. If the number has fallen, then that's a positive trend.

BJP alone can't do everything. people vote for criminals. Like that tripathi dude who killed his wife. Stop holding BJP to an impossible standard while giving a long rope to others.

Please provide a trend. How many previous MLAs had criminal cases against how many now. If the number has fallen, then that's a positive trend.

BJP alone can't do everything. people vote for criminals. Like that tripathi dude who killed his wife. Stop holding BJP to an impossible standard while giving a long rope to others.

very bad comparison... I am asking to get rid off those criminals... Modi claim is toend guna raj? well then BJP is no different to others, when you start saying We have less Criminals in our party than others...

Back
Top Bottom