What's new

Arnab Goswami completely lost his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man do you really think anyone here would accept anything at all? Pakistanis themselves are confused between the good/bad and righteous militants. I loved it how a panel member in last night's news hour debate summed it up. "Pakistan must think over if it's ready to fight a three front war. one against TTP and Balochs, one against sectarianism, and one on Kashmir front. And if they do then GOI must use every trick available up it's sleeves."
well that is the onli way as pakistani establishment under stands that language onli like 'sadi ke maha nayak' once said "jawab usi bhasha me dena chaiye jis bhasha me sawal poocha gaya ho"

I must admit, even as a perpetually broke college student, if I was a Pakistani, I would never agree to come on to a show where the host is so openly hostile towards me and my nation. Where is the self respect of the Pakistani seniors who continue to come on Times Now? Do they do it simply for the money/honorarium?

We want to give you Indians some ego boosting ;) since you bharotis are feeling down and only hurling abuses at Pakistanis gives you some peace of mind so we are helping you

And from a Pakistani (Who was Indian 60 years ago)???

:cheesy: yeh 60 years back you mean we were nonsense too NOT anymore

Fortunately, India doesn't have the gun culture. I am sure majority of Indian including those on PDF never seen a gun except when they are with police or military.

I have never touched a gun in my entire life so has 99% Indians
chachha vijay dashmi aur diwali aa rahi hai bolo konsi Gun Chaiye Dilli me sab milta hai bus maal hona chaiye waise aaj kal black market me "chinese makarov" ki bahar hai :azn:

Fortunately, India doesn't have the gun culture. I am sure majority of Indian including those on PDF never seen a gun except when they are with police or military.

I have never touched a gun in my entire life so has 99% Indians

I have touched a gun. During Aero India show , on DRDO stall they have guns (Not sure they were mockup or real) I took that in hand and my frnd click a pic of mine... :)

I have not fired a bullet in my life. :( ..

:whistle: bharotis celebrating civilian deaths in Pakistan.

NVM

as far as Balochistan well bharotis wet dreams will continue occupying your mind

Indeed but your masala film industry portrays as if guns are readily available and your fake heroes kill here and there.

BTW Guns are spared for your Indian underworld :P

Bollywood is fantasy. The reality is quite different. Anyway, after Dawood I doubt there is any more underworld left. If it is there it is quite fragmented and small. It is ages since I last heard any underworld activity in India

Bollywood is fantasy. The reality is quite different. Anyway, after Dawood I doubt there is any more underworld left. If it is there it is quite fragmented and small. It is ages since I last heard any underworld activity in India

:lol: you don't need to hear you had to watch Bollywood moving around big.

yeh I know your film industry and TV dramas are far from reality

I have touched a gun. During Aero India show , on DRDO stall they have guns (Not sure they were mockup or real) I took that in hand and my frnd click a pic of mine... :)

I have not fired a bullet in my life.
(((( :( ))))) ..
If you hate guns, then why the sad smiley? :azn:

jaani ye apke avatar me billi ke saath ganja kaun hai :azn:

:lol: you don't need to hear you had to watch Bollywood moving around big.

yeh I know your film industry and TV dramas are far from reality

but jana ji looking at your attitude i guess you have a great potential as a script writer in Bollywood why not give it a try

I have not fired a bullet in my life. :( ..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The problem with Pakistan is that they still believe that their Anti India activities are good enough to garner global support.. but they fail ti understand that terrorism has few takers in the world after 9/11... no matter how many so call Mujahideens get pushed across the LOC they will be killed and labeled terrorists and no one will accept them as what Pakistan wants to label them .

The problem with Pakistan is that they still believe that their Anti India activities are good enough to garner global support.. but they fail ti understand that terrorism has few takers in the world after 9/11... no matter how many so call Mujahideens get pushed across the LOC they will be killed and labeled terrorists and no one will accept them as what Pakistan wants to label them .

bwahahahah the world accepts Kashmir as disputed territory.

You can keep killing bhagat sings daily ;)

bwahahahah the world accepts Kashmir as disputed territory.

You can keep killing bhagat sings daily ;)

welcome back Jana ji please change your name and avtar to the old one mybe the good old days of PDF will return with you and that cute babay face :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom