What's new

Army sources release picture of Chinese incursion in Daulat Beg Oldi sector

That my friend is the reality of indian supa powa, stop cheer leading acquisition of billion dollar weaponry for kick backs for an army which only takes pics of the advancing enemy troops and cries wolf

They still inside India ? WTF

Should fix the boundary line between India and China ,
Position of the disputed territory
rdn_517753d124d25.jpg

you are really an idiot do you know the gap between china and india is getting wider all the time in favour of china, time is the last thing really on your side buddy:woot:

Agree, but at the same time it is not in favor of a stable country to get into fight. Not sure why there is a change in attitude if certain areas where kept unoccupied, is there a reason to have eyeball to eyeball contact.

BC what Peace talks??? They will come and take away your land, wife or sister, you will do peace talks? Hadh hoti hai of provocation and even to handle provocation. This is ridiculous. They are stealing inch by inch and we are looking for diplomatic solutions. The same thing happened during 62, diplomatic solutions. My Arse!!!

I agree, if China tries to be hegemonic we should join the gang.

I see brahmos deal going through in next quarter with viets :lol:

ontopic : people trying to shw their bravado should tame their horses and take a deep breath and try to solve the issue amicably. I assume we have come off from worse situations.

Lets try to keep a cool head and hope peace prevails :)

It is a Vast field. If Chinese are setting tents 10 Kms. inside our territory, why does India sets their own post just 300 mtrs. away face to face. They should also set up another post some 600 mtrs. from their present post. It will mean Chinese post will be sandwiched between two post, 300mtr back and 300 mtr front and day and night blare "Altaf Raja's" Song towards them from both posts.

It is a Vast field. If Chinese are setting tents 10 Kms. inside our territory, why does India sets their own post just 300 mtrs. away face to face. They should also set up another post some 600 mtrs. from their present post. It will mean Chinese post will be sandwiched between two post, 300mtr back and 300 mtr front and day and night blare "Altaf Raja's" Song towards them from both posts.

Indian army has surrounded them

is that thing a tent? and where is the Chinese?

Made in China tents are enough to send the Indians on warmongering.

no need of Chinese presence in person

That's good, but also make them listen to all our crap music or is it also an act of hostility?

yeh Tent ko chipkalay chini vevikol say :P sorry for the spells of this kol

why don't India pitch a tent 10 kms on the other side of perceived LAC. This should balance the chinese act and will give a clue to our clueless Government what to do with the Chinese soldiers. Just follow how the Chinese deal with the situation

I guess chinese army is just trolling indians, Or may be calculating their response and strategy. Anyway I'll wait. :pop:

why don't India pitch a tent 10 kms on the other side of perceived LAC. This should balance the chinese act and will give a clue to our clueless Government what to do with the Chinese soldiers. Just follow how the Chinese deal with the situation

that would be kiddish and last resort. Most importantly we need a solution to the debacle !

that would be kiddish and last resort. Most importantly we need a solution to the debacle !

Not more kiddish than what China is doing. This would ultimately lead both the countries to retreat back to their original positions. Also, I dont think this will escalate the situation as many would think as our reason would be same as theirs. Both the parties can shake hands when they meet while retreating :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom