What's new

Army jawan from Rajasthan martyred in J&K's Kupwara during patrolling

he was there to serve his country. soldiers are just pawn real evil is the establishment
I agree. But he chose his career and he like his mates are rapist....they do that out of choice and pleasure. I wish him nothing good.

sir he is dead.isnt it in islam that dnt abuse who are dead even they are non muslim?
I am not and will not abuse him

I am just indifferent. I do not wish him peace when u say RIP. He lived to take peace ways from muslims specifically. So once again....
I do nog wish him bad. I am indifferent but I disagree with you when you say RIP (why?)

I am not and will not abuse him

I am just indifferent. I do not wish him peace when u say RIP. He lived to take peace ways from muslims specifically. So once again....
I do nog wish him bad. I am indifferent but I disagree with you when you say RIP (why?)
sir we all are human beings first and then enemies later. am just looking on a broader sense . am just paying my condolence to his family for a great loss . just imagine how many soldiers are dying from both sides just to satisfy some egos. moreover it is upto ALLAH ALMIGHTY to decide his fate,so we have to send him in next world with good words. without caring if some one is muslim or not. thats just my opinion.

sir we all are human beings first and then enemies later. am just looking on a broader sense . am just paying my condolence to his family for a great loss . just imagine how many soldiers are dying from both sides just to satisfy some egos. moreover it is upto ALLAH ALMIGHTY to decide his fate,so we have to send him in next world with good words. without caring if some one is muslim or not. thats just my opinion.
Bhai. I respect you. And I respect your views but I simple do not agree with them. Surely as human being we can disagree. Sadly indians have dropped below normal human values and their behaviour is worse than anything I have witnessed in.my lifetime. Yes Allah is the judge who am I. But still that's my view. Love you for the sake of Allah. You are better man than me

On Tuesday, a young army jawan lost his life while on patroling in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara district. The jawan was identified as Saurabh Sharma of Barauli Brahmin village of Bharatpur in Rajasthan.

Saurabh lost is life in a blast during patrolling in Kupwara district. The blast took place at 3 am. Saurabh got married on December 8 and had joined duty just five days back. The mortal remains are expected to reach his village today.

Cross-border infiltration along the Line of Control has increased by almost 50% since the provisions of Article 370 were abrogated on 5 August and Kashmir was put under lockdown, Union minister of state for home affairs, G. Kishan Reddy, told Parliament.

Reddy’s statement came just two days after Border Security Force (BSF) director-general V.K. Johri flagged increased drone activity along the India-Pakistan international border, even as the Indian Army marked out infiltration routes being used by militant groups, particularly the Jaish-e-Mohammed, following the terror group’s attempts at reactivating camps in Balakot, Pakistan.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/army-jawan-rajasthan-martyred-j-070326571.html

Many Kashimiris were shot dead in in front of their children, many brides picked up by Indian soldiers at wedding day, never found again, many old Kashmiri people murdered just for fun.

I think its time to reap the same, my dear Indians. I wish every Indian soldier in Kashmir, and every Hindu Gujrati and UP politician very very dead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom