What's new

Army contemplating military options

I don't know if the situation demands aggressive response. I think we should just take the said soldiers into custody and the let them off at some border check post. Sure enough they'll turn up again in 2 weeks, probably do that again.

Man oh man. It is hilarious some of the things Indians are suggesting. You are so scared to use force against the PLA because you and I both know the ending of that. India experienced it in 1962, I don't think modern India is ready to experience something similar or even worse.

Hey Short Guy, you jumped to this thread from "Re: Army wants ‘Show of Force’ , Government not keen !! " now, Didn't you learn what happened after 1962 between india and China?

I don't know if the situation demands aggressive response. I think we should just take the said soldiers into custody and the let them off at some border check post. Sure enough they'll turn up again in 2 weeks, probably do that again.

Don't you think Arresting them would make the Situation Worst/?

Don't you think Arresting them would make the Situation Worst/?

Legally they're in our territory, so no reason for them not to be arrested. This isn;t a situation that demands an artillery retaliation or air strikes- that's stupid.

well indians talking too much ........ go take action ......
cos actions speak louder than the words ............

Chalo puch liya...Why?? :lol:

In 1986, the did same kind of intrusion in Sumdorong Chu vally and had an eyeball-to-eyeball confrontation with the India Army. 2 weeks later they had to withdraw but they left 1 post 4 kms back to Sumdorong Chu Indian post. India Army created new tented posts surrounding them. In 1994 they had to withdraw from that position too. It was like a house arrest.....
Even retired Major Gen Askok K Mehta has mentioned the same in discussion on AAJ TAK 2 days before if you can get those visuals.

Back
Top Bottom