What's new

Armed Police Begin Antiterrorism Patrols in Beijing

Excellent work by the CPC. Finally showing some backbone against foreign aggressors.

Terrorist is not only in Beijing but every where in China. Seem like the Govt. dont have enough money to stop terrorism in the whole China , but they waste too much money to the oil rig issue.

No one protect poor Chinese now, China soon will get in Chaos :pop:

Wish Chinese officials follow the common laws, don't every time use force to control the People.
I don't apply the Western standard of democracy, but it's good for both the Officials and the People to follow the laws, not the People only.

When the Chinese media call their own People as terrorists .... that must be not good. not good.
Will cause they call shooting to the People as anti-terrorism ..

You better pray long live CCP. CCP has a very soft foreign policy. The nine-dashed lines was made by KMT in 1947.

It is evidence for that CPC is slave of KMT when you claimed same as your master did.

hooligan regime is going to collapse.
:coffee:

Terrorist is not only in Beijing but every where in China. Seem like the Govt. dont have enough money to stop terrorism in the whole China , but they waste too much money to the oil rig issue.
No one protect poor Chinese now, China soon will get in Chaos :pop:
Seems many vietnamese are crazy in hoping China geting in Chaos, hehe!

It is evidence for that CPC is slave of KMT when you claimed same as your master did.
Oh, very "good" logic, more "interesting" opinion come from polluted vietamese Brain.

Oh, very "good" logic, more "interesting" opinion come from polluted vietamese Brain

You agreed that CPC is slave of KMT in ideology and policy on extreme nationalism with lie. congratulation, he he.

You agreed that CPC is slave of KMT in ideology and policy on extreme nationalism with lie. congratulation, he he.
Have I agree with you? If I agree with you, I will fight with you for you so-called SCS territory, but do I?

Don't be that childish, I just think you are very funny, as you logic, CPC should abondon all of KMT, Beijing, Haian and others? not matter who are in power in China, first, they are Chinese.

Have I agree with you? If I agree with you, I will fight with you for you so-called SCS territory, but do I?

Don't be that childish, I just think you are very funny, as you logic, CPC should abondon all of KMT, Beijing, Haian and others? not matter who are in power in China, first, they are Chinese.

read again your post, in reality CPC is copied idot idea of KMT for nine dash in SCS. CPC is slave of KMT. you can not deny this truth.

read again your post, in reality CPC is copied idot idea of KMT for nine dash in SCS. CPC is slave of KMT. you can not deny this truth.
of course you say it is Idiotic idea, I don't think so, and What did KMT copy? I have said, no matter CPC, KMT, first they are Chinese, It apply to any country, Just like RUSSIA, USSR, or not, they are Russian.
Find you vietnamese and Indian both like talking about "truth", hehe, onle Chinese don't know the "truth", you are kid.

So copying makes you a slave?

I suppose Vietnamese are still mentally enslaved since they copied so much from the Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom