What's new

Armata - universal attacking machine

please don't bother to reply.no matter what you say they won't understand.by one look they say it's like over hyped tank like t72 and t90 even if the latter(t72)which was designed in 70 and inducted in 1973 and the t90 which is a modernized t72b,designed in 90 and inducted in service in 1993

T-90 is indeed T-72B but T-90A (including Indian version T-90 Bhishma) is more closer to Object 187 (turret)

ctheRvZ.jpg

G9lPchF.jpg

Object 187 was being developed as successor of T-72 for Soviet army.

I am sure Indian Army must be eyeing this new machine

I agree........

Armata is logical choice for us as Next Generation tank.

Upcoming Mk II and Mk III versions of Arjun will be inducted in limited numbers.

Those versions will serve elite tank units and will do a Job which KV 1 did for Soviets while T 90s/ Armatas will do job of T 34.

@sancho @Srinivas @MilSpec

I agree........

Armata is logical choice for us as Next Generation tank.

Upcoming Mk II and Mk III versions of Arjun will be inducted in limited numbers.

Those versions will serve elite tank units and will do a Job which KV 1 did for Soviets while T 90s/ Armatas will do job of T 34.

@sancho @Srinivas @MilSpec
Sorry mate, Indian money should remain in India... I fully expect FMBT to come from Indian Stables with heavy participation Indian Private industry this time around.

Sorry mate, Indian money should remain in India... I fully expect FMBT to come from Indian Stables with heavy participation Indian Private industry this time around.

May be IA will order both FMBT and Armata or a FMBT could be Indian vesrion of Armata, developed jointly with Russia, fitted with many subsystems developed by DRDO and Indian Companies.

@XiNiX @sancho

Back
Top Bottom