Hindustani78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Russia’s Top-Secret Battle Tank Captured on Video / Sputnik International

1019929636.png

24.03.2015) Get short URL
The first photos of Russia’s top-secret tank have appeared on the Internet. Moreover, the all-new T-14 Armata tanks were captured as they were being transported by rail to a range outside Moscow ahead of the May 9 Victory Day parade on Red Square.
Even though the tanks were partially camouflaged to hide their silhouette and size, the seven-track design was clearly visible.

The tanks apparently feature a new generation 125mm extended-length smoothbore gun.
Also taking part in the May 9 parade in Moscow will be advanced Kurganets 25 and Bumerang tracked armored vehicles, Taifun-U armored cars, Coalitsia-SV self-propelled artillery pieces and Kornet-D missile complexes.

After five years of development, the Uralvagonzavod Research and Production Corporation finalized manufacture of the first batch of Armata tanks and heavy personnel carriers. They have been included in Russia’s 2015 defense order.

I noticed two things:

The armata looks big it has 7 wheels instead of 6 also it looks high compared to the T's tanks.

also I cant believe Russian army still use the UAZ car which is decades old.

But also look the new stuff.

patriot-right-en.png

cargo-right-en.png

So they make some new stuff I don't no why they keep using the ugly ones.

armata1.jpg
armata2.jpg

The Armata seems to be very large or at least closer to size to western tanks. I looks like it could be the first Russian tank to be in the ~60+ ton range.

Russia’s Top-Secret Battle Tank Captured on Video / Sputnik International

1019929636.png

24.03.2015) Get short URL
The first photos of Russia’s top-secret tank have appeared on the Internet. Moreover, the all-new T-14 Armata tanks were captured as they were being transported by rail to a range outside Moscow ahead of the May 9 Victory Day parade on Red Square.
Even though the tanks were partially camouflaged to hide their silhouette and size, the seven-track design was clearly visible.

The tanks apparently feature a new generation 125mm extended-length smoothbore gun.
Also taking part in the May 9 parade in Moscow will be advanced Kurganets 25 and Bumerang tracked armored vehicles, Taifun-U armored cars, Coalitsia-SV self-propelled artillery pieces and Kornet-D missile complexes.

After five years of development, the Uralvagonzavod Research and Production Corporation finalized manufacture of the first batch of Armata tanks and heavy personnel carriers. They have been included in Russia’s 2015 defense order.

:lol:

I knew I recognized that location

Слава России:yahoo:

Russia-Flag-and-Emblem-Wallpaper-1024x640.jpg

i am not impressed at all, i aspect some thing like this.............:cray:
maxresdefault.jpg

The armata has no skirts at least in the pictures, the turret is also covered.

For comparison look at how different the abrams looks with side armor and without:

abrams1.jpg
abrams 2.jpg

Dont Think its the Same Tank , Turrent is different , Gun is Different ,

Back
Top Bottom