What's new

Are we facing problem in integrating RAAD on JF-17 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shab e Barat mein Barat mein Diwali jaisi dhoom kahaan, yahaan to kuchh aise ullu hain jo bhool jate hain patakhe phodna hai khud ko nahi :lol:
Don't worry hum Vadik science pr believe nehi krtay hum patakhe hi phorain gy.Tum Zara khayal rakhna koi bajrang dal ka Sasura tumari Wat laganay k liay Danda lay kr to nai khara hai..:enjoy:

Jf 17 thunder is able to carry two RAAD missiles below its wings...
While Mirage carry RAAD below the main body near landing gears i guess
may be you can carry 2 RAAD on JF17.. but it will have very huge RCS and totally defeat the purpose of DSI

Don't worry hum Vadik science pr believe nehi krtay hum patakhe hi phorain gy.Tum Zara khayal rakhna koi bajrang dal ka Sasura tumari Wat laganay k liay Danda lay kr to nai khara hai..:enjoy:

Bajrang Dal wale humse itna door rehte hain jitna chuha billi se , agar kahin unke rocket mein bandh kar chala diya to seedhe Pakistan mein girenge :lol:

may be you can carry 2 RAAD on JF17.. but it will have very huge RCS and totally defeat the purpose of DSI
DSI main purpose is to inexpensive, less maintainence & easy to manufacture .

For GOD sake can any mod or expert answer me here ?
there was a discussion whether it can be mounted on central hardpoint due to low clearance of thunder.
at that time the wing strength was disputed as we never saw heavy weapons on the wing.

i think RAAD can be mounted on wings but not sure about the central fuselage point.
mirage has much higher ground clearance than thunder

Its Has Larger Payload Capacity. The Mirage 2000 can carry up to 6.3 tonnes (14,000 lb) (or 7 tonnes for −9 version) of stores on nine pylons, with two pylons on each wing and five under the fuselage. Almost Twice of JF-17
vs 4.6 tones of maximum for thunder ..
meaning 30% higher not twice

Central hard point :tsk:
It would face same problem
It would fit not more that 750 litre capacity drop tank (My take expert help needed) due to dimension limitation.

vs 4.6 tones of maximum for thunder ..
With Maximum takeoff weight of 12.7 ton & empty weight of nearly 6.5 ton & if we take payload 4.6 ton then only 1.6 ton fuel JF-17 carries in their internal fuel tank ?

It would face same problem
It would fit not more that 750 litre capacity drop tank (My take expert help needed) due to dimension limitation.

With Maximum takeoff weight of 12.7 ton & empty weight of nearly 6.5 ton & if we take payload 4.6 ton then only 1.6 ton fuel JF-17 carries in their internal fuel tank ?
new specs per dubai ..why are you quoting old ones

Yeah sure .. We can't equip a Mirage with Raad but not our own JFT!:rofl:

image.jpg
image.jpg

new specs per dubai ..why are you quoting old ones
There are no change in JF-17 airframe neither engine , so only method they can reduce weight ( Max take off not increased) either reducing internal fuel or use cheap light plastic instead of aluminium alloys.

4.6 tones of maximum for thunder ..
4600 kg What are you Smoking Max Payload for JF-17 is 3700 Kg Block-2
If you Claim differ Please Post Links

Dubai Links are Claimed its Weight 4000 Kg Which Still Not Authenticated Properly

Its Has Larger Payload Capacity. The Mirage 2000 can carry up to 6.3 tonnes (14,000 lb) (or 7 tonnes for −9 version) of stores on nine pylons, with two pylons on each wing and five under the fuselage. Almost Twice of JF-17
Pakistan doesn't operate the Mirage 2000, it operates the Mirage III/ V

Yes ,yes its true...dam true.. indians are expert and their own 50 year old tejas is a super hit leaving behind f22 also...and now they are inspecting our jf 17 with their 50 years of expert experience in making a super power paper plane which when take to the skies, all f22, rafaels, eurofighters and what not fall from the sky....They must be definitely super powerly right...
yea totally true
absolutely rue. they said it it has to be true
lack of confidence much?

I am in talk with a page of Indians on TEJAS mainly and they claim we are facing serious problems in integrating RAAD on JF-17. They say something to do with FCS ? Is it true ? Can any one explain ?
@Horus @Oscar @fatman17 @Manticore @Gufi @Rashid Mahmood and others
please dont create such threads based on what the Indians claim on facebook.
they called our fighter jet underpowered laggy and slow.
before creating a thread on that do check the Paris airshow videos.

thread closed for absurdness of idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom