What's new

Are pakistan's nukes still a threat for India after Operation Geronimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srinivas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
It is very clear now US has penetrated into pakistan's armed and intelligence networks. After operation Geronimo pakistan's last hope i.e pakistani armed forces are conquered at home may be with deception and using cutting edge technology.

US is debating for reducing the nuclear threat on the globe for decades especially it will be even cautions of pakistan's nuke program.

The question now Do pakistan has the complete authority on its nukes and can they threaten India with a nuke strike confidently???

opinions are welcome :tup:

It is hidden in some mountains.. everybody knows it now. that information was leaked a while ago.

bwahahahha no these are made at DRDO and hence dud .

come on dont wast bandwidth over such personal silly paranoid questions

and if US has access to our nukes then let them take it out and bharatis in meanwhile should focus on poverty and other such issues of own country .

Pakistani nukes is more threatening to west than India as Anti-west terrorist group can anytime access the Red button... just hope ISI does not give the access to Pakstani nukes to Lashkar-e-taiba but to Alqaida..!!

bwahahahha no these are made at DRDO and hence dud .

come on dont wast bandwidth over such personal silly paranoid questions

and if US has access to our nukes then let them take it out and bharatis in meanwhile should focus on poverty and other such issues of own country .

Bhartiya govt has done and is doing alot to eliminate poverty and each year it is being reduced at a good pace...

but whats Pakistani government is doing to remove most dangerous cuontry status from Pakistan??
let me guess, employing more terrorist to attack on India??

YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT SHIV SENHA GETTING YOUR NUKES AND WORRY ABOUT CHINA DONT GET HAPPY BAD TIMES ARE FOR U IN THE CORNER.

It is hidden in some mountains.. everybody knows it now. that information was leaked a while ago.

Now we have to find out which mountains.Pakistan does have a lot of mountains. We have to search one by one.

YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT SHIV SENHA GETTING YOUR NUKES AND WORRY ABOUT CHINA DONT GET HAPPY BAD TIMES ARE FOR U IN THE CORNER.

and i thought i have to be happy with all these economic growth, education reform ,anti corruption bill, increase in no. of middle class people and reduction in poverty ... nyways thanx for reminding me that we should worry

AND WORRY ABOUT 500 MILLION PEOPLE LIVING ON THE STREETS AND DIEING ON THE STREETS.CHINESE GOT ALL WHAT U MENTIONED U R DREAMING MATE.

Pakistani nukes is more threatening to west than India as Anti-west terrorist group can anytime access the Red button... just hope ISI does not give the access to Pakstani nukes to Lashkar-e-taiba but to Alqaida..!!

Let operative Iliyas Kashmiri is now an operational commander of Al_queda. Anti India elements in pakistan had already geared up for terror war against india in the mask of Al_qaida.

Let operative Iliyas Kashmiri is now an operational commander of Al_queda. Anti India elements in pakistan had already geared up for terror war against india in the mask of Al_qaida.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz he is anti-Pakistan terrorist who has killed many Pakistanis.

anyway your notion is so silly and now you are changing it. instead of asking on a Pakistani forum you should go and ask your Indian Govt

Even if Shiv Senha get the nukes, since they can't read English; they will not be able to read the enclosed USER'S MANUAL.
No Worries!

pakistan nuclear devices are never a threat to india. who will they blame for their troubles if they destroy india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom