What's new

Are Pakistanis trolling Indians??? :P

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Before you jump into any conclusion let me show you a pic clicked during the Pakistan Vs Zimbabwe match (26th may 2015).

3.jpg

seriously???
After reading this news
Pakistan chief proposes home matches in India - SuperSport - Cricket
I have a feeling that we are being trolled. :P

@Leader @qamar1990 @IrbiS @WAJsal @Jazzbot @SrNair @anant_s @thesolar65 @utraash @itachiii @ito @MULUBJA
I hope there's an India Vs Pak match soon. :-)

To the troll members of the forum:
This is a fun thread and pls dont spoil it.

Last edited:
First of all: Congratulations to Authorities and PCB for bringing the game back to nation. I (as a cricket lover) believe cricket is poorer without home games in Pakistan.
Zimbabwe in all probability will get white washed in the series, but kudos to them for supporting a cricketing nation.

In 90s, when tension between nations was high and cricket matches were quite rare (mostly in Sharjah), few contests in cricket evoked passion like Indo Pak matches. I still have fond memories of batting geniuses of Sachin, Azhar, Inzi, Saeed Anwar and ferocious spells of Wasim, Waqar, tenacity of Kumble.
In today's round the calender cricket schedule, these things have become a distinct history, but mention of an Indo Pak match will still bring smile to any cricket lovers face.
Hopefully the proposed series between two countries will go on later this year.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that we are being trolled.
Well don't know if India will play in Pakistan, but i won't mind a series in UAE as well. We know the matter has a huge political angle too, beyond control of cricket boards.

We both troll each other - and there is no point dick measuring who does it most or least. Pakistanis will hate me for saying this and so will fellow Indians.

Well don't know if India will play in Pakistan, but i won't mind a series in UAE as well. We know the matter has a huge political angle too, beyond control of cricket boards.
Afaik many friendly matches are held in UAE, and the players are usually ex-cricketers. But its still fun to watch them play. :-)

why?
dont you like watching India vs Pak matches??

ohh now Indians are acting like goats :P
????

First of all: Congratulations to Authorities and PCB for bringing the game back to nation. I (as a cricket lover) believe cricket is poorer without home games in Pakistan.
Zimbabwe in all probability will get white washed in the series, but kudos to them for supporting a cricketing nation.

In 90s, when tension between nations was high and cricket matches were quite rare (mostly in Sharjah), few contests in cricket evoked passion like Indo Pak matches. I till have fond memories of batting geniuses of Sachin, Azhar, Inzi, Saeed Anwar and ferocious spells of Wasim, Waqar, tenacity of Kumble.
In today's round the calender cricket schedule, these things have become a distinct history, but mention of an Indo Pak match will still bring smile to any cricket lovers face.
Hopefully the proposed series between two countries will go on later this year.
No need of any series..these Pakistanis want to fill the life into their cricket which is on death bed with India's money...why should we help them?for promoting terrorism in Kashmir?or for 26\11?what has changed from 2008 for us to resume cricketing ties with pak?in fact it got worse..the people who master minded it are out spewing venom on India...I bet this bjp govt won't dare to allow indo pak series...it brings a very bad name to them

Afaik many friendly matches are held in UAE, and the players are usually ex-cricketers. But its still fun to watch them play
Well it could actually be an official series, Pak team has played with a lot of teams in Dubai, Sharjah as a neutral venue, Indian series could also be played in that manner.
Secondly Shahryar khan (Chairman PCB) recently said that PCB is negotiating with India a calender program of 6 odd series in next 10 years and if government gives clearance, India can play in Pakistan.

India pakistan matches contributed lot to development of cricket in respective countries and around ..Now its popularity is declining ..

Back
Top Bottom