What's new

Are Muslims enemies of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTREME

Reaction score
peace.jpg

We Muslims are all murders and against peace.

@title

What a piece of bullshit...should be edited asap...disgusting to relate any religion with terrorism

@title

What a piece of bullshit...should be edited asap...disgusting to relate any religion with terrorism

Yeah maybe, I think it so happen that that majority of Muslim terrorism is only from backward countries and that too where the religion is held more important than everything else..

Damn you....bandaaa bhai ko call heee kar leitaa hai ! I was bored and in need of entertainment myself ! :disagree:
Koi ne, you will not have to go far to find reasons to kill some more infidels... :sniper:

Damn you....bandaaa bhai ko call heee kar leitaa hai ! I was bored and in need of entertainment myself ! :disagree:

Well they just appeared out of now where... so i had to do the right thing... it was "Now or Never" kinda situation... sorry man.. next time il surely call ya when i go out for huntin infidels...

But hey arent you already dead achmad?

indian muslims are not enemies, i dont know about other muslims because they talk about ghazwa e hind so i cant assume they r peacefull.

"Those who do not respect people of other religions or of no religions deserve zero respect.

Extremists/fanatics/fundamentalists are normally from "those" nutcases or SOBs.

It will be a great favor to wipe those nutcases or SOBs from earth so that none of the living people will look down upon and threaten other people by their belief.

Just came back after killing a few infidels.... feel fresh now...

Well they just appeared out of now where... so i had to do the right thing... it was "Now or Never" kinda situation... sorry man.. next time il surely call ya when i go out for huntin infidels...

But hey arent you already dead achmad?
Then where are his 72 virgins :smitten:

indian muslims are not enemies, i dont know about other muslims because they talk about ghazwa e hind so i cant assume they r peacefull.

Indian Muslims with a few exceptions are the most peaceful. No doubt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom