What's new

Arab nations offered to pay for Syria strike: Kerry

Do you think that I care about the Al-Saud family as such or particularly? My allegiance is to my religion (Islam) my people (Arabs) and the territory and flag.

You are a supporter of a Child-Murderer. That is just a fact.

What I find most tragicomical is the fact that Iranians (Azeris) like you support a pan-Arab and Ba'athi that only uses the lunatic Mullah's for his own gains. Another cousin of his was a certain Saddam Hussein who was also a Ba'athi and pan-Arab. The difference is that the latter killed 500.000-1.000.000 Iranians.

I thought so. No comments as expected.

Better get used to a free Syria and a destruction of HizbAlShaitan and ultimately your Mullah regime IF they don't change.

U OBVIOUSLY r as literate as a 4 yr old girl!!!!
hey stupid guy fyi , hafiz assad and saddam where greatest enemies!!!

ps: your religion is islam but your cousins are zionist !!!!
WHAT A MUSLIM U R!!!

Yet your country is the international pariah. Sanctioned by the world.

And more suffocating sanctions to come.

DREAMING IS NO SIN!!! DREAM IT BABY GIRL, DREAM THE CRAP OUT OF IT

The US is our ally and we will do whatever we see serves our interest.

The US is not your ally...Their interest is their ally...

Iran once tried to violet our air space but what happened? :woot: they got their areses shipped back to them in coffins.
when was that? News to most of us...

I think Russia will also eventually give up Syria, since Putin is already looking for an excuse to withdraw from the proxy game in Syria.
Not a chance in hell...not with Putin at the helm.

I take it that you don't trust my source:rofl:

Not at all. I'm just saying that KSA wouldn't be stupid enough to do such move. Beside, Algeria's chemical-weapon stockpile is as double as Assad's, why don't the Generals destroy them :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why call America?

America has already invaded 3 Muslim countries in the past decade alone, now it's yet another Muslim country, Syria.

The Gulf nations have more than enough military firepower to do it themselves. So why call America, was 3 invasions of Muslim nations in one decade not enough?

Is it going to be 4 now?

Because gulf state armed forces are quite useless, and they do know it. Why do you think they hire people like Eric Prience?

They even hire Finnish ex-generals.
In May 2011, Finland's Chief of Defence Command, Lt General Markku Koli, resigned unexpectedly to take the position of a security advisor to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This unique and unprecedented event has gone relatively unnoticed in the Finnish media. Koli, FDF's second in command, was party to the nation's most sensitive preparedness plans and e.g. led the cyber warfare effort and joint projects with the US armed forces. The only reactions so far have been an ire-laden article from MP Jussi Niinistö the Chair of the Defence Committee in the Aamulehti newspaper, and Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Defence Arto Räty's comments to the effect that no legal obstacles prevent high-ranking officers from taking a job e.g. with the Russian Army. Interestingly, sources for both Suomen Sotilas and Aamulehti claim that more Finnish officers are prepared to follow Koli's example.
http://www.suomensotilas.fi/en/suomen-sotilas-42012

He sold out his own country for more paper :lol: What kind of people are you? How could you live with yourself when your own generals fail you to go to another country? Hell, some people would even sell their own daughters in exchange for money.

As for being useless, I would say that must have gotten an A+ in your history classes boy :lol:

Because gulf state armed forces are quite useless, and they do know it. Why do you think they hire people like Eric Prience?

They even hire Finnish ex-generals.

Suomen Sotilas 4/2012 | Suomen Sotilas

Vietnam are the "good guys"? :lol:

You are communists too remember. :rofl:

The Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh fought for his country and led a simple life while Mao Zedong was a mass murderer who murdered more than 70 MILLION Chinese and he ate like a king while his country starved to death and also Mao made some very dire predictions for China after his death.

It means even in death, he had ill will for the Chinese people who he treated no more better than house flies. His atrocities on the Chinese people dwarfed the atrocities committed by the Japanese on the Chinese.

I request all to read ----

Mao: The unknown story by jung chang and jon halliday

Be prepared to sleep with a heavy heart after reading this.

Yet some people worship Mao in China and force all Chinese to pay tributes to Mao.

Mao didn't kill 70 million Chinese :what:
The Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh fought for his country and led a simple life while Mao Zedong was a mass murderer who murdered more than 70 MILLION Chinese and he ate like a king while his country starved to death and also Mao made some very dire predictions for China after his death.

It means even in death, he had ill will for the Chinese people who he treated no more better than house flies. His atrocities on the Chinese people dwarfed the atrocities committed by the Japanese on the Chinese.

I request all to read ----

Mao: The unknown story by jung chang and jon halliday

Be prepared to sleep with a heavy heart after reading this.

Yet some people worship Mao in China and force all Chinese to pay tributes to Mao.

On topic, this misadventure is going to cost the US not more than 1 billion dollars max in the immediate future.

200-250 long range land attack cruise missiles at 1-1.5 million dollars each and maybe some air sorties.

The US has a budget of more than 720 billion dollars a year. the cost would be just half a day's expense on defence for the US at max.

But it will throw the region into a sharp turmoil as the rebels will be encouraged tremendously and they will carry out many more misadventures and they will further do mass genocidal killings of Syrian civilians as they have been doing.

The Bashar regime will never deliberately target civilians, whether Sunni or anybody. they need the support of the Sunni majority to survive in Syria. Whosoever has been killed by the government forces is while they are targeting rebels hidden in civilian quarters. If the civilians had not allowed the rebels to hide in their quarters, they would be spared the ordeal of being caught in crossfire.

But the rebels are using civilians as human shields and the US is going to further aggravate the problem. Russia should grant asylum to Bashar if he wants. After all, the greatest ally of the US in the Middle East, the Saudis granted a very warm asylum to the Ugandan dictator Idi Amin who was a monster beyond expectations. so why should Bashar not be given asylum in any country if his regime falls?????

On topic, this misadventure is going to cost the US not more than 1 billion dollars max in the immediate future.

200-250 long range land attack cruise missiles at 1-1.5 million dollars each and maybe some air sorties.

The US has a budget of more than 720 billion dollars a year. the cost would be just half a day's expense on defence for the US at max.

But it will throw the region into a sharp turmoil as the rebels will be encouraged tremendously and they will carry out many more misadventures and they will further do mass genocidal killings of Syrian civilians as they have been doing.

The Bashar regime will never deliberately target civilians, whether Sunni or anybody. they need the support of the Sunni majority to survive in Syria. Whosoever has been killed by the government forces is while they are targeting rebels hidden in civilian quarters. If the civilians had not allowed the rebels to hide in their quarters, they would be spared the ordeal of being caught in crossfire.

But the rebels are using civilians as human shields and the US is going to further aggravate the problem. Russia should grant asylum to Bashar if he wants. After all, the greatest ally of the US in the Middle East, the Saudis granted a very warm asylum to the Ugandan dictator Idi Amin who was a monster beyond expectations. so why should Bashar not be given asylum in any country if his regime falls?????
@freshmint

Subduing Syria by US at the behest of Saudi Arabia means Saudia will be able to carve a large salafist Block where some small Shiites pockets in Southern Yemen, Bahrain and Iraq be found left which can easily be brought in saudi folds .
Presently; it does seems a Saudi, Israeli and US naxis and all three may be, believably on one page but Israel feeling themselves comfortable after Syria is subdued; Israel will find itself in command and sure: US will be pushed on sidelines…..

In the face of Superior Israelites Forces, Saudis on a borrowed air and ground forces may not be able to stand upright against Israel and sure future upholds Israelis as up. The bigger states like saudis and Iraq may find themselves disintegrated and fighting among themselves. There is nothing more enjoyable as to see your enemies fighting each other. US will also like the Israel to exercises its muscles of her invincibility.

This can be well visualized that odd man out..Iran is the foe of all in the Middle East … but Iran is doomed if it does not go Nuclear to shows its strength…. Iran standing strong eventually may brings stability in Middle East …. and Iran may become the reason to stop the spread of Syrian Civil war; a fight between Sunnis and shiite going International spreading to Pakistan , Afghanistan and Central asia to Uzbekistan, turkmenistan and beyond where situations are more than ripe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom