What's new

Apologies from Rockstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alhamduliiah i am a muslim . and even if i was a sikh is that islam teach us to dis respect any religion ?
even i jew , hindu , christian etc , is that islam teach us ??? i dont think so man , i think he read different version of Quran or teaching of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.
i just dont like IK thats my personal opinion , lots of peoples here hate muhajir and urdu speaking peoples so what ? thats their personal opinons why to bring religion in between that ?
I know you are a muslim but I was only asking you, why so much hate for pakhtuns? You hate IK, thats your choice and opinion but why spread hate towards others? Others will do the same about you.

Calling his own countrymen subhuman doesn't seem proud to me.

You people always say Pukhtoon and Afghan are the same thing.

We'll you been keeping company with stupid people, no way are we the same afghans themselves are not the same.

No problem at all, all I ask is you read the national issues section where he insulted pukhtoons as people, if it was towards me I would have ignored him but against the whole pukhtoon people is unacceptable.

However I will let it go but if this man has any balls he can tell me where he is or he can come malakand and ask for efrasiab khan ghilzai.

Oh now you have pukhtoon mates, you didn't care for them when you was insulting, shall I copy your posts here?.

i never say i dont have pathan friends. but all pathans i know are soo open minded . i am sorry to say not like you ... i also have been called a DOG by ANP pathan in university . just because of my name on my university Card ... dude , there is to much happening.... pathan , sindhi , balouchi etc are ethnicity but sikhism is religion . dont ever be dis recpectful for any religion :)

bhai tum azad baloch bano, woh azad punjab aur woh pathan loy afghanistan
everything will be fine
Hahaha...perfect solution.

wow ! ! even military threads do not run that fast !! sometimes i really feel is it a defense forum or something else.. when i have no clue weeeelllll..... :pop::pop::pop:
You also came with bowl full of pop corns. :D

if i call of dirty sikh , and even if you are a muslim , and also abusing you will you accept?
if he was so dam patience than why he get angry when i crtisize pathans ? i have seens evil things of pathans in karachi , but i have good friends too w, who are agreed with me that this hatiyaar culture should be over ... why get so angry ?

I would have stayed calm my friend. I would have repeated my apology. That would have shown him that apology was genuine. It is always a good idea to read your post once before submitting it lest someone's feelings may get seriously hurt.

I know you are a muslim but I was only asking you, why so much hate for pakhtuns? You hate IK, thats your choice and opinion but why spread hate towards others? Others will do the same about you.

i dont like IK , and those Pathans who are doing wrong ... specially in the name of islam , and those pathans who think they are superior and they have right to call Dog and abuse anyone who is not Pathan.

I would have stayed calm my friend. I would have repeated my apology. That would have shown him that apology was genuine. It is always a good idea to read your post once before submitting it lest someone's feelings may get seriously hurt.

same rules apply on him no ? ?:what:

Really ?? and I thought that you were some school going kid :-)

@ghilzai

Not fair , We punjabis do not hate anyone . And do not consider any one "sub human" ...

well no dude , but i watching the same behavior from college .. and now its 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom