What's new

Apologies from Rockstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL this Afghan abusing Indians when his own country is still in the 7th century. Afghanistan has provided nothing to humanity except opium and IEDs and homosexuality :lol:

At least India is advancing...

Who is an afghan?.

Your kind can never be Muslims at best you can be a Muslim Sikh if there is a such thing.

Next time you in insults pukhtoons do it their face and not behind a screen you filthy dark skinned subhuman.

I know we Punjabis can be very insensitive and talk without much thinking. Chalo ab janay do. I do not know what was said between you two, but come my brother, let go of your anger. He said that he is sorry. Dil BaRa karo meray bhai.

Galiyan mujhe bhi ati hai , lakin de nai sakta , kyun ke kuch ache dost hai mere pathan , warna is ki pashto galiyan jawab pashto main deta tu rota hua ghar jata

LOL this Afghan abusing Indians when his own country is still in the 7th century. Afghanistan has provided nothing to humanity except opium and IEDs and homosexuality :lol:

At least India is advancing...

Correction, he is a not abusing Indians, he is abusing Pakistani Punjabis, anyone who lives on the east side of the Indus, aparrently they are all dark skinned sub humans.

If you were really sorry, you would show some patience as well. After the answer from ghilzai, you could have tried to stay calm and ask his forgiveness again. I would have considered that a sincere apology.

if i call of dirty sikh , and even if you are a muslim , and also abusing you will you accept?
if he was so dam patience than why he get angry when i crtisize pathans ? i have seens evil things of pathans in karachi , but i have good friends too w, who are agreed with me that this hatiyaar culture should be over ... why get so angry ?

He called tht indian low life troll indian subhuman not his "countrymen".. did u see how tht troll had abused the Pakhtun people?
He made it obvious what he thinks about you people and still you appease him, and no I have not read what he said before.

Galiyan mujhe bhi ati hai , lakin de nai sakta , kyun ke kuch ache dost hai mere pathan , warna is ki pashto galiyan jawab pashto main deta tu rota hua ghar jata

Do you insult those fake indian "pathans" aswell? as for Pakhtu.. bet they dnt even know the basic words.. and are content with using "yalla yalla" the arabic nonsense... to fool u..

I know we Punjabis can be very insensitive and talk without much thinking. Chalo ab janay do. I do not know what was said between you two, but come my brother, let go of your anger. He said that he is sorry. Dil BaRa karo meray bhai.

No problem at all, all I ask is you read the national issues section where he insulted pukhtoons as people, if it was towards me I would have ignored him but against the whole pukhtoon people is unacceptable.

However I will let it go but if this man has any balls he can tell me where he is or he can come malakand and ask for efrasiab khan ghilzai.

Oh now you have pukhtoon mates, you didn't care for them when you was insulting, shall I copy your posts here?.

get a life arbi... and dnt get into stuff u know nothing abt..
I should get a life? When this guy is calling 2/3 of the people from his country 'subhumans', and supposedly, he is 'proud'?

"if it was towards me I would have ignored him but against the whole pukhtoon people is unacceptable."

>Insults all people east of Indus because of one person.

I am actually laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom